Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

Looks like I've been missing out a bit of stuff xd.png (finals are coming T_T)

Anyone wanna be roommates with Reo? His cat is quite a lazy one, so he won't be bothering anyone. biggrin.gif

Ariana also has no roomy... If anyone's interested tongue.gif

Well, hopefully, my charrie will be accepted in the morning, if she is, I'd be glad to room with Ariana.

Well, hopefully, my charrie will be accepted in the morning, if she is, I'd be glad to room with Ariana.

Ariana's a very shy though tongue.gif

And sadly, looks like her only friend from the previous RP won't be joining sad.gif

So having a roomy will be a good opportunity to get over her shyness issues :3

(in short, yes, it's be great to be roomies with you biggrin.gif)

Oh yeah, I just remembered making these some time ago tongue.gif

user posted image

[IMG=http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp55/Pikaboo2000/NewMoon-2.gif]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp55/Pikaboo2000/NewMoon-1.gif]

Edited by Juzz

Wark. Reading through all of this now, trying to make sense of it all xd.png I'm craving a good rp, and my own is just floundering (I fail at actually running it all).

So. Yeah. biggrin.gif (And for the record, it will be a girl character.) I just hope I don't screw up too badly, I'm reading the OP several times T_T

... a gray parrot is an acceptable pet, by the way, right? biggrin.gif

Edited by Dr. Paine

ooooo, they're shiny~

Um, for female roommates, Shiro-chan has a female character who needs a roomie. Just so you know. Other than that, Shiro-chan had said to declare your roomies here in the OoC thread so we can get that sorted out.

I should make a new character :3

Oh, hm, I wonder if Shiro-chan wants me to look at the profiles after she gets them since she has to take off the powers. They're suppose to be a secret, so I can't see them. :3

Reon still has no roommate and still available xd.png

(is it just me or are there way more girls than guys blink.gif )

Reon still has no roommate and still available xd.png

(is it just me or are there way more girls than guys blink.gif )

x3

If I end up being able to keep up with more than one character, I might make up a guy. -is almost done with her profile- Figuring out powers/backup powers be difficult D:

My char currently has no roommate. And she's a she.

Just so I get to be documented... can I get a really, really tiny summary of what has happened through the RP?

By the way, I really hope that the main thread won't advance as fast as the OOC one.

My char currently has no roommate. And she's a she.

Just so I get to be documented... can I get a really, really tiny summary of what has happened through the RP?

By the way, I really hope that the main thread won't advance as fast as the OOC one.

Nothing much happened. Really. Misa just began to experience some weird "powers", Jon on the other hand was on Misa's bad side (though I think they began to be real close to each other).

We just had some classes... A bit of romance was present (not sure if they'll be staying... Caleb and... Lia was it...?)... Shen and Kaito were getting a bit close to each other.... Ariana made a friend (who seems to not be staying for this remake)....

And that's all I can remember....

Oh and everyone's heading for PE class... And we were approved to begin and experience a bit of our powers biggrin.gif

And apparently, the RP moved fast... xd.png

Anyway... It was pretty much like this: (Sorta biggrin.gif)

user posted image

Edited by Juzz

Thanks. I guess nothing too important happened. As for PE class, the students get to choose what field they want to run on? I see 3 fields on the map and 2 pools.

No, I believe that last time we were told which field to go to.

No, I believe that last time we were told which field to go to.

We were? But PE hadn't started yet huh.gif

I'm certain we were on lunch. So PE had to be after it... And I think someone said Field 3...

Hum, I don't know if that was the case or not; but Field 3 sounds good enough to me. That way, we don't spend the next six days arguing which place to go to. ^^

From what I understand, yes, we start from where they left off. The original thread has been deleted, but nothing much happened anyway

Nothing much happened. Really. Misa just began to experience some weird "powers", Jon on the other hand was on Misa's bad side (though I think they began to be real close to each other).

We just had some classes... A bit of romance was present (not sure if they'll be staying... Caleb and... Lia was it...?)... Shen and Kaito were getting a bit close to each other.... Ariana made a friend (who seems to not be staying for this remake)....

And that's all I can remember....

Oh and everyone's heading for PE class... And we were approved to begin and experience a bit of our powers

Okay...

Yes, students were informed PE class was going to be held at field three.

Yes, we're starting at where we left off, so there's a small summary of what generally happened in the first post of this thread. Lore isn't coming back so there was no romance between him and Palia, Jon did get on Misaka's bad side and I'm quite sure they're on this love-hate relationship (at least on Misa's side), Misaka was the only one to start showing her powers (not quite sure how). You can't read the original thread since it was deleted.

As for roommates, if I'm not mistaken, it goes like this?

Girls:

Misaka-Palia

Akira-Carita

Ariana-Dana

Ceren- currently free

Lily- currently free

Cassandra- currently free

Reimi- currently free (has anyone heard from Sai lately?)

Astrid- currently free (or DP?)

Jessica- currently free (or saphira-dragon?)

Boys:

Jon-Ander

Shen-Kaito

Dion- currently free (Sai~ come back~)

Stephan- currently free (anyone heard of Celestial?)

By the way, as you can see, we do have somewhat of a girl overpopulation xd.png

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

That's okay! A girl overpopulation gives the guys more of a picking to choose from. >;P

btw, when are we technically starting? Whenever everyone figures out what's going on or what? ^^

Jon did get on Misaka's bad side and I'm quite sure they're on this love-hate relationship (at least on Misa's side).

How can there even be a "love-hate" relationship if they have been "seeing" each other for only 2 days? (Rhetorical question, it's an RP after all.)

As for those missing players... I have seen Sai and saphira-dragon around the RP section. I might be wrong tho'.

Boys:

Jon-Ander

Shen-Kaito

Dion- currently free (Sai~ come back~)

Stephan- currently free (anyone heard of Celestial?)

By the way, as you can see, we do have somewhat of a girl overpopulation xd.png

I think Reon was kinda left out from the list... ninja.gif

How can there even be a "love-hate" relationship if they have been "seeing" each other for only 2 days? (Rhetorical question, it's an RP after all.)

As for those missing players... I have seen Sai and saphira-dragon around the RP section. I might be wrong tho'.

Well Caleb and Lia became BF-GF within those 2 days xd.png

Though in my opinion, it was more like a hate-hate-"love" relationship. They usually end up fighting that Jon kinda felt bad(?) for the stuff he did (better ask him directly on that xd.png).

Plus, Jon sorta witnessed Misa's new freakish powers that he's trying to support her.... Kinda... Since she was kinda thinking like "Oh no! I'm a freak!" (something like that?)

That's okay! A girl overpopulation gives the guys more of a picking to choose from. >;P

btw, when are we technically starting? Whenever everyone figures out what's going on or what? ^^

Or girls having less problems on picking guys xd.png

(Or guys getting to experience a harem biggrin.gif)

Edited by Juzz

I don't know, who can pair with Dion in the rooms? xd.png

Edited by Sai

Wargh... -is unlikely to finish her character before later tonight- I should have her in by tomorrow, though.

I usually only use one charrie at a time. tongue.gif Though, I might make two for this one... I just won't be able to think of any powers... TT^TT