Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

DDDD: Nuuuuuuuu

This is not good, not good at all.

Mebbe I should make another charrie in that case. Dang it all. Mebbe not, oh I don't know.

Help please?

UchihaAce, I'm still taking forms ^-^

Juzz, Ariana's roommate is named Dana?

I'm not sure, she just got approved xd.png

Anyway, it was 98hime's character.

I posted a while ago that Lore wasn't coming back D:

Uhm, feel free to make another character if you want? But what would you make them for...?

Because Lore had Caleb and Caleb was Lia's love interest *sigh*

It'll just be hard to rp from the beginning, like. You know?

I thought you could just pretend Caleb never existed? D:

By the way, just sent a bunch of the forms to get posted by Kira-senpai in the IC thread. If anyone whose character has already been approved is missing from this list, do tell~

Ceren & Shen (me), Misaka (jaina), Ariana (Juzz), Jon (Kokay), Dion & Reimi (Sai), Kaito (Kira-senpai), Astrid (DP), Palia (lib), Ander (ND), Jessica (saphira-dragon), Akira (akiraa), Carita & Damir (sapfirewolf), Cassandra (Toneto), Stephan (Celestial07), Dana (hime).

understandable, since lore's disappearance, three of my characters or so have been left off across a couple rps.

still misaka is at least there for company lib.

also, when will apps be posted?

Darn you Lore *grumblegrumble*

Do we have an effective start date on this thing? Forgive me, Shiro-chan, but what is it that we are waiting on? *probably missed it in the pages before this*

Edited by futurelibkeeper

I said before it should probably be either later today or tomorrow. Still waiting on a couple of forms to be sent/finish approving, plus we have to finish sorting the rooms out. That's about it.

Apps will also be posted sometime today~

If anything important has been posted here please let me know. Just to much to read blink.gif (I already saw Roomy situation though)

Oh! Don't forget Jon, Lib! Palia has Jon for company too! >:D

Well, Adrian's form has been sent and seems to be going over well biggrin.gif Now, who would want to room with a quiet girl who has a pet parrot?

Anyone who wants to bunk with either of my characters is fine. I don't really care who...

When are we going to start? I can't wait for when we do... Though I hope it doesn't go as fast as this OOC thread or else I'll miss a lot. I can only get on at 5 unless I cheat which could get me grounded.

Well, it goes pretty fast. But, not as fast as this OoC. Should be somewhat fast, but most of what you'll miss will be Jon getting broken bones and what not.

Yeah, one of the problems with the last RP was that some people went way too fast, and left a lot of the others behind. Which is why this time people should check if someone is being left behind by their quick pace, and try to relent it a little~

Yeah. I plan on... Well... If we get to posting too much, too fast, I'll wait for someone else to post.

Haha, yeah I was the worst of them all. Always looking for something to post. As I am now. *is totally not stalking Freeform RPs* xd.png