Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

Does anybody have any idea when are we going to start?

Last time, we started when all charries were approved.

Well, shouldn't we first decide who is who's roommate? Or is Shiro going to sort this out later?

Well, shouldn't we first decide who is who's roommate? Or is Shiro going to sort this out later?

If I remember correctly, we mostly decided on our rooms on the spot (the intro part of the RP where we go to our rooms).

I don't know this time though... I guess it's better if Shiro answers that. xd.png

Having a roommate wasn't really required sleep.gif (last time that is)

Hi guys!

First, sorry for never answering on the old thread; I was busy and completely disappeared from the forums for a few months ^^" I told Shiro to hit me until I post if I'm late again to prevent that from repeating.

Second, we'll probably start when all the forms are approved. Shiro is in classes right now and she'll be back in an hour or so to finish sorting everything out.

Third, nope, having a roommate isn't required, meaning you can have all the room for yourself. But yes, Shiro said she'd prefer if the roommates were sorted out before the RP starts. What I don't know is if it's required to say the number of the rooms or not; Shiro will probably answer that when she arrives.

Finally, there's a small list of unused powers everyone can take a look at to pick one or draw inspiration from them for those who are having problems. A quick PM will see the list sent to you.

I hope you all have fun!

jeje, yeah, although I expected you all to correct than and stab me with something ^^" *huggles back*

Yea, still I'm off at college nw so I'm finding out what it's like.

Hehe... Love hate relationship... Misa can't decide whether Jon is charming or whether he's a pervert. Jon just loves her. And every other girl he sees. That's how it works. biggrin.gif

We'll start as soon as I get everything that needs sorting out, well, sorted out. I wanted to know who roommated with who since we're starting at Monday, so that should have been already decided. I'm still approving a couple of forms (although I've finished with most of the ones that were sent to me). I suppose we should be starting tomorrow or the day after~ *will randomly assign room numbers once roommates are sorted out*

Haha yeah. Just asking is the way to do it biggrin.gif

Yep, basically. I posted the skeleton of how it is until now a page back (except for Reon, whose form I don't think I have?), so just ask someone who's currently free ^-^

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

Yep, basically. I posted the skeleton of how it is until now a page back (except for Reon, whose form I don't think I have?), so just ask someone who's currently free ^-^

Does that mean I have to send his form again? rolleyes.gif

If you could, it would be sooo great D:

I thought I had everyone's form saved in a document, but from you I only have Ariana's... TT^TT

Unfortumately, my timezone says it's time for bed.

I'm telling you, it's very annoying to be on the other side of the globe. It's annoying to wake up and read through 2 or more pages, thinking that you missed a lot.

If you could, it would be sooo great D:

I thought I had everyone's form saved in a document, but from you I only have Ariana's... TT^TT

Good thing I always save my PMs xd.png

(sentimental values alot.png )

Mkay, new thingy for rooms (room numbers added, new characters added)

Girls:

Misaka-Palia 318

Akira-Carita 305

Ariana-Dana 412

Girls with no roommate as of now:

Ceren (me), Lily (Oakash - in process of approval), Cassandra (Toneto), Reimi (Sai), Astrid (DP), Jessica (saphira-dragon)

Boys:

Jon-Ander 401

Shen-Kaito 309

Boys with no roommate as of now:

Dion (Sai), Stephan (Celestial07), Rion (Juzz), Damir (sapfirewolf)

Hello!

Are you guys still taking sheets? I'm only in one roleplay right now, and this looks like fun...

Looks like Ariana has a roommate now xd.png

Lilith won't be very pleased, her bed is now occupied tongue.gif

get ready for a barrage stuffed toys!