sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Is your name Booo?

Oh, it's just that it appears that you were still talking to Esko when you said, "Booo, Brotato and I..."

Working on a post right now.

Really? I was the most recent post and people are waiting on me to post?! How does that make sense?

What she means is you just posted yesterday so she doesn't understand why you already feel ignored. I'd give it a few days.

Esko, that was yesterday.

Booo, Brotato and I are waiting on a post from you.

Man, you people tell me to be patient...  laugh.gif

I was hoping Torque would reply to Artemis first which I've mentioned to him like 3 times now. sleep.gif Sorry bout that.

Edited by Booo

What she means is you just posted yesterday so she doesn't understand why you already feel ignored. I'd give it a few days.

I was hoping Torque would reply to Artemis first which I've mentioned to him like 3 times now. sleep.gif Sorry bout that.

Taken care of.

With so many new characters and everyone active, I don't see an opening anytime soon to be honest... It really depends on how fast the RP goes. I don't think anyones willing to let their characters get killed either.

Thanks. I still want to stay on the waiting list though, so please still tell me if anything is up when it comes to available spots.

Edited by SULDhasno

Thanks. I still want to stay on the waiting list though, so please still tell me if anything is up when it comes to available spots.

Give him a spot IMO. RP's moving slow as is.

Booo, Brotato and I are waiting on a post from you.

Man, you people tell me to be patient... laugh.gif

So am I, actually. No pressure, though, Booo, I'm more than happy to chill and wait. laugh.gif

Okay, I edited in Irah like I was suppose to yesterday. Now for Artemis and Quorran.

Give him a spot IMO. RP's moving slow as is.

When people keep saying things like "Where's X? I forgot about X" that's usually a sign there's too many chars to keep track of. But with that said I'll still consider it, especially with Frostee poofing on us.

Okay, I edited in Irah like I was suppose to yesterday. Now for Artemis and Quorran.

When people keep saying things like "Where's X? I forgot about X" that's usually a sign there's too many chars to keep track of. But with that said I'll still consider it, especially with Frostee poofing on us.

Point taken. unsure.gif

especially with Frostee poofing on us.

What do you mean by poofing? Do you mean like inactive or something? And thanks for telling me what IMO means Brotato.

Edited by SULDhasno

What do you mean by poofing? Do you mean like inactive or something? And thanks for telling me what IMO means Brotato.

It means disappearing, becoming inactive without notifying anyone.

And you're welcome. Use The Urban Dictionary if you have other such questions. It helped me back in the day.

Guys.....Crusher is in a different room, he hasn't moved, Tulvir and Zeditha specifically went to see him. So if everyone now (minus Irah and Sky) are discussing the water problem with Crusher then that leaves Quorran alone and no one would see him.

Dude. Tulvir had been walking outside with zed to the water source. They passed by

Enzy sat by Galletian. "How d'ya suppose we go about this? I can't fly and Enze is a newborn, not to mention that Black Teas are flightless dragons. I'm too big to hitch a ride on you." [...]

Great.....Maybe he's fine for now since he's awake?

Pretty sure they're flying. They won't be able to outrun whatever threat Brotato has in store for us.

Pretty sure they're flying. They won't be able to outrun whatever threat Brotato has in store for us.

Hehehehehehehehe, flying might not help either. wink.gif

Hehehehehehehehe, flying might not help either.  wink.gif

Whaaaaaat I thought it was humans.

Oh Funyuns.

Aw hell naw.

In other news a possible scenario for Tulvir and Irah popped into my head today. Royal blue's apparently have a fascination for shiny dragons. So when he meets Irah, what if he becomes super interested in her and follows her around like a dog? laugh.gif This is just an idea, I think it would be cute and funny.

Aw hell naw.

In other news a possible scenario for Tulvir and Irah popped into my head today. Royal blue's apparently have a fascination for shiny dragons. So when he meets Irah, what if he becomes super interested in her and follows her around like a dog? laugh.gif This is just an idea, I think it would be cute and funny.

Go for it. laugh.gif

Soooooorry, I've been bad nhihinr

I love the idea. So funny xd.png though, I probably need to catch up a little because I have BEEN BAD DRUHDR UHCF