sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

That seems about right there. And its North East. Let me know when to start using Crusher there.

Jorack is startled because of the fact after he was piecing together everything he had learned since he came here he remembered when he was evil and is going a little delusional due to what he is remembering

Ahhh..... Okay. So let's help him find Shardas then. =X

You could launch a quest to do something like me and LLD did. Like, oh I dunno, actually I don't know, the whole action here would be running into Lydia (or Crusher) and Crisie. As well as Jorack going insane, so, MAKE SUM ACTION AND DO A FLIPPING BARREL ROLL!!

HEY! Jorack still has a LITTLE bit of sanity left,sure it will most likely be gone by the end of this week but,he has his sanity

Well by the end of the RP week, he might just be dead, alot.png happens very quickly around here!

no i refuse for Jorack to die! but if it does come to the point where he does die,he will have no sanity left and will be the type of person that drinks gasoline then would smoke a cigarette

Can you do that in real life? Then post it on FailBlog? Then send it to me and my Nigerian Prince friend who I gave my Bank account number to?

laugh.gif jk alot.png

21 is the legal drinking age. There is no smoking age but the legal age is (I think) 18 to buy the stuff. Under NO circumstances should you ever smoke. Ever. It's bad voodoo man, and it jacks you up.

You have now been warned by the magic censorkip.gif team of health and public safety. Censoring out bad stuff since I found the emote!

{EDIT}

Wow, you guys just don't post on the weekends... dry.gif

Edited by Dusset

Dusset? Are you starting to have Scuta try and get Crusher to change sides? He's a double edged sword in that manner, also one with its own intentions.

Dunno, not really, that would be boring. But Scuta doesn't approve of him at all. So Scuta is, but i'm not. STAY STRONG, and stay evil.

Evil? Crusher is not evil. Insane, mind-controlled, and violent maybe.

But there are things even eviller out there.

Because he thinks he's all mighty, well... not for long my friend, not for long...

Name: (Gonna keep this underwraps, sharly, if you have to know I can PM it)

Type: Spitfire

Power: Insane speed, could (in theory) catch up to, and pass by double a military stealth fighter. But must rest after achieving such speed.

Job: Warrior

Personality: Calm yet determined, always takes the fight, even when it's, say, a rabbit.

Appearance: Like a matured and aged Scuta

Hey, LLD, Crusher, already met his match, now, meet his master.

Edited by Dusset

If (unknown) were to turn Crusher into his slave I think Crusher would rather die than become that.

I never said anything about slavery, I'm just saying this guy is on a whole 'nother 18 levels, and could probably stand toe-to-toe with Krashath, if my concept of Krashath is right xd.png.

If Crusher kept fighting the way he is right now? I think that once he fully grown then he'll be just as deadly if not far more once fully grown.

Yea, but if memory serves me (OBEY ME MEMORY) crusher is like two, a good ways away from adulthood. But yea, when that happens were all boned. unsure.gif

Ya but there is still some time before that happening.

Darn I have writers block for both of my guys here.