TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

I have been waiting for teleport and renaming for so long, I'd given up hope of it ever happening. Thank you TJ and Happy Holidays to you. smile.gif

I do have a question though. I froze a hatching waaaay back when. Like they used to, I expected it to gain it's wings after freezing. It never did and I'm somewhat disappointed that it didn't gain it's wings and gender. [Even though it was an old pink and it's gender would be female anyway.] That's also about the time I realized views on the other grown or frozen stop going up as well.

While most people who freeze might enjoy having an accidental S1, I just wasn't expecting it at all. xd.png

SO...

There is no current way it's going to hit S2 even though the frozen S1 was unintentional on my behalf? Or will it change since we are going to have this new stage freezing going on.

It was the last old pink egg I'd managed to snag from the AP before they all poofed, also the only reason I froze it seeing as we'd never see those babies growing up on our scrolls again.

I woke up and I had to come post this:

I actually had a dream about two of these being implemented last night!

I had a black hatchie, a pumpkin egg, a cheese egg, and two more eggs on my scroll (goldfish and electric? I don't remember.) And someone who is offering to give away eggs with this beautiful lineage IRL had another egg, and I was the frst to ask if I could have it, but was locked. So I used teleport to give the person the pumpkin and they used teleport to give me the egg! Right while this was happening, the new scroll limits were put into play, and I noticed because I went and randomly clicked an AP egg (bringing me up to 5) and got it! And from there, I wanted to try and abide by the current IRL rules so I'd always be unlocked.

With how I am now, I doubt I'll be able to do that xd.png I was upset when I found out it was just a dream, but I also feel like I just got a super-special-awesome preview. Nothing announced here is gonna be be bad. It's all gonna be awesome. I believe that as a fact now. Bring on the change!

Then again, also agree that TJ should take his time. My favorite Wii game SSBB seemingly got jipped of its potential 50 character roster because of being rushed. I don't want to see and Game Breaking Bugs happening here because of rushing.

...*randomly clicks AP eggs when locked* laugh.gif

Well it's good to know they're all done being coded already, and are ready to be implemented. When I first saw the announcement I was sure none of these would be ready before next summer xd.png Good stuff.

Holy carpcicles, TJ, you've been BUSY! Can't wait to see how these all work out in practice, because they're all pretty epicWIN. I've already got a basic idea of how most of these work, though the biomes are definitely leaving me scratching my head with curiosity.

Personally I can't WAIT to either rename or at least CORRECT the damned spelling error my keyboard insisted on dry.gif !! YAYNESS! biggrin.gif

I can´t wait for the new slots!!!

I was hunting and grabbed a green dino and later a cheese egg when I was locked!!! mad.gif

And cue my insanity.

Well... part of it. xd.png

The God of DC really loves to see us all squirm with excitement and delight. biggrin.gif

Now to think of a naming strategy and ways of getting ahead of the snagging process....... *puts on serious face*

It'll be nice to avoid the whole "Well, I have a two-hour break between classes at X:00." "Yeah, but I have a doctor's appointment then. Um, I get off work at XX:00, can you be on then?" "I'm not really planning to be awake that late..." and so on and so on.

Yes indeed! Real life can be such an annoyance sometimes tongue.gif

The worst is when you unintentionally miss a priorly scheduled rendezvous and end up locking the other person far longer than you meant to sad.gif

Though no one should feel bad if real life kicks in, it´s more important than a game.

One of my friends (she doesn't have a forum account) suggested that she hopes there will be a "buddies list" and between users on someone's list, we can gift freely.

Did I make myself clear? (It's 2 a.m. for me and I need sleep...*yawns*)

Edit: I really need sleep...stupid mistake

Edited by love_HP

OMG, these are amazing, TJ!

Lately I've been inactive, but this just about makes the site more interesting to play.

Gorgeous job. smile.gif

Hey, what about making custom sorting dragons on a scroll a bit easier?

Like have them show up just like in the incubator for easier access if one has many dragons? smile.gif

Teleport - will both parties need a mage ?

From what I have seen before, no. Only the sender would need a magi.

One of my friends (she doesn't have a forum account) suggested that she hopes there will be a "buddies list" and between users on someone's list, we can gift freely.

Did I make myself clear? (It's 2 a.m. for me and I need sleep...*yawns*)

Edit: I really need sleep...stupid mistake

That's not not on this list, but teleport should provide the same result

Hey, what about making custom sorting dragons on a scroll a bit easier?

Like have them show up just like in the incubator for easier access if one has many dragons?

Alternate custom sort puts all the dragons in moveable tiles* would like her whole scroll to show up that way on the account page*

it still takes a long time when you have alot.png of dragons

Edited by dragonpuck

Alternate custom sort puts all the dragons in moveable tiles* would like her whole scroll to show up that way on the account page*

it still takes a long time when you have alot.png of dragons

That´s what egacy sort is there for. It makes sorting really easy smile.gif

Omg yay! biggrin.gif *faints*

Thank you TJ! ^-^

Edited by Tansm_JeChe

Timeframe: None right now, but everything is done being coded.

yay! everything done being coded! now it's just when ever he feels like it!

I hope TJ releases a new dragon for each biome smile.gif That would be AWESOME!!! Does anyone know how many biomes there will be?

Edited by PieMaster