TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

These new feautures do sound amazing. The only thing I don't like is the higher egg/hatchling limit. In my opinion, this'll lead to more unwanted eggs in the biomes while the more desired eggs will disappear even quicker then they are now.

Three questions:

1. How will the seven-eggs-for-gold-badges work on Halloween 2011? Will there be more Halloween eggs to comply with the extended storage, or will there be a limit on eggs like with Val/Christmas? I believe it was hard enough to accept for those who didn't catch even one Black Marrow that other got four (and more afterwards) - how will they feel if we fill up with seven?

2. Will more (regular) eggs be dropped from the cave(s) to adjust to the new egg limits?

3. About fertility: Does "increased chance" mean higher probability of compatibility as opposed to a refusal, or a higher chance for an egg being produced? If the latter, how does this comply with rare x rare breeding? (A gold x gold will only give a gold, so a higher chance for an egg will increase chances for a "certain type" of egg, would it?)

Anyway, thumbs up for renaming and teleport. d(happy.gifd)

Edited by Rally Vincent

Do waaant

'Specially the Purple BSA. I think it's time to start a new army before they all disappear, amirite?

Teleport -> Not needed. We can trade already. If you implement teleport, there'll be no rare eggs in the AP anymore.

Rare x Rare breeding -> Rares will become common

Vampire lineage -> Is this really needed?

More eggs if you have a trophy -> unfair to new users. Four eggs is OK.

Anything else seems useful.

Edited by GiratinaOF

OH HOHO!

this all looks so epic, I'm happy that we get fretility and magis.

Whats biomes? Different pages?

(I know what a biome is, just how is it being put in the cave?)

Edited by lindsy95

I hope it doesn't take too long to install these features!

I just can't wait biggrin.gif

Ah, and despite of teleport, I guess there will be at least some rare eggs appear on the AP. And Rare x Rare breeding makes it not easier to get a rare at all. There can always be failed attempst, despite fertilizing the dragons.

Could someone explain exactly what Teleport is about, or show me a thread that does? It confuses me a bit- I don't really know whether I want it or not...

Great Updates! I still can´t believe what i just read =D

But one question...

I dont understand the Egg/Hatchling limit. 4/12 - what does the 12 stand for?

These sound like the coolest updates ever.

Well, I know what dragon is going to be the most looked for on the AP in the next time smile.gif

WOAH! Sounds so good!

But dont like Teleport that much, yes it helps getting eggs and hatchies to intended scrolls easier - heck i lost an er marrow - but i also like to hunt at AP <.<

and i so dislike dislike the idea of having "Loactions" maybe it might be good when there are so many eggs, but still....

and i hope also that no one forces me to put my scroll to diff pages. I like it how it is.

Rare x rare breeding? Epic. But might make them too common, even though breeding would be same level as gold x pink...

but (proud owner of gld trophy) 7 eggs / 21 total ?! sounds awesome but also HUH.

Edited by Ollie

Great Updates! I still can´t believe what i just read =D

But one question...

I dont understand the Egg/Hatchling limit. 4/12 - what does the 12 stand for?

12 is the base number you can have. So if you catch 4 eggs or breed 4 eggs as soon as they hatch you can catch 4 more eggs and as soon as they hatch you can catch another 4 eggs that equals 12 total but then there are specific amounts based on your cave badge bronze, silver, gold

I hope my explanation makes sense

*Checks date*

*Boggles*

Wow. Just . . . Wow.

With the exception of locations thing (which I'm not sure about, it'll be interesting to see how it pans out) I love all of these new plans.

Thank you, TJ and whoever else is/will be involved in this. I look forward to seeing the various things implements.

Could someone explain exactly what Teleport is about, or show me a thread that does? It confuses me a bit- I don't really know whether I want it or not...

There is a thread floating around in the BSA part of requests.

In a nutshell ap trading will dissapear and magis will have an action that moves eggs from scroll to scroll, only the owner of the egg/hatche can teleport them, of course.

Edited by lindsy95

Oh wow! These sound so amazing! I can't believe these features will actually be added! Thanks so much TJ for the preview! xd.png

*dances around with excitement*

There is a thread floating around in the BSA part of requests.

In a nutshell ap trading will dissapear and magis will have an action that moves eggs from scroll to scroll, only the owner of the egg/hatche can teleport them, of course.

So, pretty much, DCave goes pokemon with Teleport for trading ;p I like it.

OO oh wow, that's a bunch of changes! I really will make the game pretty interesting :3

now I need to get more magi's xd.png

12 is the base number you can have. So if you catch 4 eggs or breed 4 eggs as soon as they hatch you can catch 4 more eggs and as soon as they hatch you can catch another 4 eggs that equals 12 total but then there are specific amounts based on your cave badge bronze, silver, gold

I hope my explanation makes sense

Ah okay thanks (:

HOLY HECK!! so amazing!!!!! xd.png THANK YOU! Oh all my dreams, coming true! Haha! Yes!

And I dislike so many slots for eggs/hatchies; I was really ok with 5+4.

And you can continue using 5+4, why does it matter?