TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

Yeah please let teleport be out by Christmas! xd.png

I'm gonna need more reds.  I have 23 reds (and 25 pinks) but when the new limits start, I'll need more.

I really have my work cut out for me, too! While I have 5 Magis so far, I finally got my first Red and first Pink this week, and I don't have any Purples yet, and I am sure it will be a mad dash now for any in the cave or AP. One of my Magis is a pretty stairstep lineage that will depend on cb Magis to continue the line, so it may be a little more of a challenge to build. laugh.gif

(puts planned Dorsal and Mint pickups on hold to pick up more of the needed eggs) blink.gif

biggrin.gif

As soon as I unlock, I'm going to either catch or breed some more reds. smile.gif  It's going to be so much fun when the 7/21 limit starts. smile.gif

edit:  I'll aim for 45 reds then. smile.gif  I still have a long way to go.

I'm waiting to unlock also, but I'm going to be trying to get more Purples and Magis. tongue.gif I'm going to try to make like, armies of certain dragons with BSAs that I use the most. ^^ Can't wait to get a gold trophy, still have quite a ways to go though. I currently have about 338, including my current eggs/hatchies.

I'm waiting to unlock also, but I'm going to be trying to get more Purples and Magis. tongue.gif I'm going to try to make like, armies of certain dragons with BSAs that I use the most. ^^ Can't wait to get a gold trophy, still have quite a ways to go though. I currently have about 338, including my current eggs/hatchies.

Reds will be my priority (unless we get a new release). I have enough Magis for now - I will probably need more pinks and purples eventually - depending on the cool down for the purples. I have 1357 dragons/creatures so I've got the gold and hope the 7/21 limit starts soon. smile.gif I'm looking forward to teleport and being able to gift safely. smile.gif

I have 1357 dragons/creatures so I've got the gold and hope the 7/21 limit starts soon. smile.gif I'm looking forward to teleport and being able to gift safely. smile.gif

I remember a long time ago TJ posted a few brief stats about how many people had certain numbers of dragons. I wonder if he would consider doing that again.

I never used incubate much before because it just clogged me up with hatchies right away, but now . . .

*drools over extra hatchie spaces and runs to find more reds (and pinks!)*

I remember a long time ago TJ posted a few brief stats about how many people had certain numbers of dragons. I wonder if he would consider doing that again.

It would be very interesting to know how many have enough to have the gold and thus the 7/21 limit when it starts. smile.gif

It would be very interesting to know how many have enough to have the gold and thus the 7/21 limit when it starts. smile.gif

Indeed, we do need some intel on the competition, after all tongue.gif

I'm also curious how many people have over 1000 adult dragons. That seems quite a feat.

Reds will be my priority (unless we get a new release).  I have enough Magis for now - I will probably need more pinks and purples eventually - depending on the cool down for the purples.  I have 1357 dragons/creatures so I've got the gold and hope the 7/21 limit starts soon. smile.gif  I'm looking forward to teleport and being able to gift safely. smile.gif

Looks like the Purple cooldown is two weeks, isn't that about the same as Reds? I hate waiting that long. >>; Holy crap, you have a ton of dragons! I'm jealous. laugh.gif I also can't wait for teleporting, not that I've had much trouble with trading, but it's nice knowing that the egg(s)/hatchling(s) will get there safely. ^^

Indeed, we do need some intel on the competition, after all tongue.gif

I'm also curious how many people have over 1000 adult dragons. That seems quite a feat.

True. smile.gif I have about 180 frozens and about 60 creatures and the rest are all adult dragons.

I'm also really looking forward to the ability to rename. Just yesterday, I "flubbed" up another name and would really like to correct it.

edit: Two weeks for the purple cool down - that sounds good. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

New egg/hatchie limit makes me happy.

Fertility would be nice.

"Biomes"-- oh TJ, you thief you. Even if it was a legit suggestion from some people.

RareXrare will make a lot of people happy, myself included.

Refusals off breed lists-- why, thank you, that's a help.

Renaming is joyous.

Gonna have to remember that about S1 freezing, I haven't been using it that way...

Multiple scroll pages should take a load off the site.

Teleport ftw? My little magi army put to good use, finally.

Curious how you solved the vampire lineage problem. Will that go all the way back to 2008, or is it still an issue of the site not recording that information?

True. smile.gif  I have about 180 frozens and about 60 creatures and the rest are all adult dragons. 

I'm also really looking forward to the ability to rename.  Just yesterday, I "flubbed" up another name and would really like to correct it.

edit: Two weeks for the purple cool down - that sounds good. smile.gif

Wow, that's awesome. How long have you been playing DC? ohmy.gif I started around May of 2008 but took quite a long break after a while.

Ohhh yeah, I'm REALLY looking forward to renaming, I have been wanting to start over so bad! smile.gif

Wow, that's awesome. How long have you been playing DC? ohmy.gif I started around May of 2008 but took quite a long break after a while.

Ohhh yeah, I'm REALLY looking forward to renaming, I have been wanting to start over so bad! smile.gif

Started 1Feb09. smile.gif

I'd forgotten about the refusals being removed from the breeding lists and the vampire changes - I'm really looking forward to that too (my vamp army will be very happy).

Yupyup.

Renaming is awesome.

My Zombies will no longer be shamed by their names.

My Zombies need to be renamed too - they were named before being Zombified and really need renamed. I also have a dorkface and a thuwed that I got before I knew about lineages and they need renamed.

Teleport ftw? My little magi army put to good use, finally.

I'm really hoping that gets implemented before Christmas! wink.gif

Started 1Feb09. smile.gif

I'd forgotten about the refusals being removed from the breeding lists and the vampire changes - I'm really looking forward to that too (my vamp army will be very happy).

Nice, that's pretty awesome. ^^ I certainly don't plan on taking any breaks again soon, so hopefully I can make my scroll really big as well.

Oh yeah, that will be interesting. I've had quite a few pairs with breeding refusals. If you have a pair that refuse, does that mean they will never successfully breed on future attempts?

But no one is forcing you to have more than 5+4 or breed Rare X Rare. And WHY would you dislike Teleport so much when it pretty much means you'll no longer lose egg or hatchie in trades? I've lost a lot of them and personally can't wait to have a guaranteed way to get beasties to friend's scrolls.

Yes, but other players will do so, so it's the promotion of collect 'em all style, and a new tendency. All for that: scroll pages, new limits, bonus for trophy. So, it will dictate the style in some way.

If the Teleport would be implemented before Christmas, I doubt I would breed my Holly. Well, I will, of course, cause I have ious, - but never again. Because I want those eggs to go to the certain people I want. Because I want to make Christmas gifts, not random charity. And I already don't loose stuff in trade, but now:

a) I'm forced to have magis, and many magis, cause I trade a lot;

cool.gif you're wrong, if you think people with no rares will be able to get them. AP would be empty, and you wouldn't ever have a chance to catch a low-gen gold just because you're lucky;

c) with all the holidays' multiclutches it will be impossible to gift certain people; either breed for charity, or don't breed at all.