TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

I wonder when all of this stuff is going to be implemented. I hope soon because now that I know it's coming, I just might die if I have to wait too long tongue.gif.

Just one question what are these badges? bronze, silver, gold

You get them for having different numbers of dragons: 50 for bronze, 200 for silver, and 500 for gold, if I remember right.

Edit: Looking at your scroll, you already have a bronze.

Edited by bionelly

I read that...

And my reaction was just.

WHAT. I'm dreaming.

Oh well.

Can't wait TJ!

8D

Well, as it stands now, we have a 2 dragon limit on most holidays. Some folk freeze one and let the other one grow up. But if you can save both hatchling stages, folk are going to want the limit increased to 3, so they can save s1, s2 AND adult.

I don't collect hatchlings myself, but lots of other folk do.. they don't consider their collection complete, if they don't have all possible sprite versions. (excluding the artist versions)

The way things are now, you can already save both hatchling stages. I have a frozen hatchling that hatched over a year ago that still hasn't gone to S2 because it's stats are low. It's a bit complicated, but even with things being the way they are now, it's possible to get an S1 frozen hatchling and have it stay that way. But despite this, the limit is still 2 dragons per scroll for most holidays. I can't imagine why it should change--yes, these new changes will make it easier to get a frozen S1, but it was always possible to get one, and yet the limit has never been 3.

People will just have to decide which is more important to them--the S1 or S2 stage. Just as they currently have to choose whether it's more important to have opposite-gendered adults (for dragons which this is possible with) or an adult and frozen hatchling.

Edited by Renorei

.... I knew there was a reason why I was taking so many purple dragons... well the male kinds anyways. xd.png

Yesss I so love these changes even if they are not here yet. I'm sooo excited though! I can't wait to grab more eggs! xd.png; <3 <3 <3

I'm kind of interested in the biomes too. And the refusal option. I can't always remember which dragons can't breed with other dragons. DX

All these news/add-ons are lovely and I'm liking this site more and more. C:

I'm not sure what Biomes means LOL

But WOW! These are some serious and AWESOME changes! Unlimited name changing, COUNT ME IN BABY! And RarexRare breeding?! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

HOMG!

But what's with the Badge thing? Does this mean that depending on the badge we have, it will effect how many eggs/hatchlings we can have on our scrolls, instead of the current 5 of either at once?

Thank you for the clarification! I'm really slow when it comes to things like this! I'll probably have to read through a few times to fully comprehend. unsure.gif

THANKS AGAIN TJ AND EVERYONE WHO WORKED TO MAKE THESE CHANGES!

Thanks for asking this question - and for the explanation. I was wondering the same thing myself!

OMG!!! I can't wait for these updates! wub.gif

I know this has been asked a million times, but when will we get these awesome things?!?!?!

OMG the most amazing is the biomes. I don't know what biomes means, but I know what concept they are talking about. I remember seeing a thread for it.

OMG CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! wacko.gifwub.gifwacko.gifwub.gifwacko.gif

Yay man. Now the only thing I dream of is adding the egg sprites to my collecting.

My questions tho are:

Holiday eggs that are dropped from breedings are they going to be on specific pages? or are they going to be randomly placed in Biomes?

Out of a 4 clutch holiday breeding you can only Teleport one? the others will be forced dropped if you already have two?

this Biome thing, is it for CB eggs only? or are AP eggs/ hatchlings going to be sorted as well?

Oh and as for the dragon # trophys, is it only adult dragons that are counted? Cuz I have 50 something dragons, but a few are still hatchling stages...

if a RarexRare dont breed, will they now never breed? (dont have any so I dont know if they refuse or if there is some other note when they dont produce an egg)

will dragons that dont breed and you've tryed, take my marrows for example (I know I know they wernt ganna breed, but hey, cant blaim a girl for trying...) they didnt breed, will they not now that they didnt, or come next holloween will they be ok to breed, even tho they refused this time?

(just tryting to clear a few things up in my head)

You get them for having different numbers of dragons: 50 for bronze, 200 for silver, and 500 for gold, if I remember right.

Edit: Looking at your scroll, you already have a bronze.

Oh..that thing, thanks for clarifying smile.gif

Oh and as for the dragon # trophys, is it only adult dragons that are counted? Cuz I have 50 something dragons, but a few are still hatchling stages...

I can't answer most of your questions, but this one I do know. Adults and frozen hatchlings count toward your trophy. Growing hatchlings do not. Eggs do not.

Edited to add: Also, the trophies are for having "over" the number stated, so you will get your bronze trophy when you have 51 adults/frozen hatchlings, not when you get 50.

Edited by purplehaze

I can't answer most of your questions, but this one I do know. Adults and frozen hatchlings count toward your trophy. Growing hatchlings do not. Eggs do not.

Ohh, thanks... I kept looking at the top of my scroll and pouting. lol.

(edit) ok, Ill get a bronze in about 38 hours

Edited by HarperRider

Gold badge, 7 eggs/21 total

Yes!!!!!!!!!

OMG! That is my favorite!!! I won't have to keep running out of freezes all the time.

TJ, you are the best!!!

But you already knew that, didn't you?

Holy s*** I love those new features. Cannot wait until they're all implemented. I've been waiting for some of those for what feels like years. O_O

I pinched myself very very hard. I mean, increased slots, FERTILITY and TELEPORT 8DDDDD Thank you TJ. THANK YOU.

Im still squeeing about this xd.png this whole thread all the updates everything in it is made of win xd.png and thanks so much to TJ and all those who helped him make this all possible xd.png