TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

It means that the original Vamp I caught from the AP will have a lineage attached to it now, a Vampire one. I don't want that. I want clean dragons with no one else's name attached to them.

So I'll have to release them, since they no longer fit the way I play.

Well, this may or may not be true. We don't have much information on how everything is going to work quite yet. For all we know, all currently existing Vamps won't be effected at all. It all depends on weather the information about which dragon bit which has even been kept till now. wink.gif

but wouldn´t they fall into the rare x rare category?

Frills will probably be the special exception.

And, on my part, I am very excited about these changes. Can't wait to see them implemented! You are such an amazing DC God TJ!

/bows down

Edited by Dragonpuff

oooohh.... this could spark up my interest in DC for more than "oh.. wonder if anything new has come out"... i may be here more seriously again...

Thank You TJ

OMG!! Oo

*pinches self*

amazing! i was waiting for the renaming function! biggrin.gif

teleport = woot!!! biggrin.gif

now i have to build a purple army!

also amazing egg limit biggrin.gif

I dun really like the locations idea tho, but i'll see, maybe i change my mind when i see how awesome is that

And what about the summoning? I mean the BSA is not acctive when we have 4 eggs or hatchling but if we could take 5/6/7 eggs from the cave will that change? unsure.gif

but wouldn´t they fall into the rare x rare category?

Frills aren't only rare, but also discontinued. Although now (er, sometime in the future, anyway) you could breed a frill to, say, a gold, and potentially get a gold from it at some point. :3

Frills aren't only rare, but also discontinued. Although now (er, sometime in the future, anyway) you could breed a frill to, say, a gold, and potentially get a gold from it at some point. :3

so that would work, cause that´s what I meant.

And what about the summoning? I mean the BSA is not acctive when we have 4 eggs or hatchling but if we could take 5/6/7 eggs from the cave will that change? unsure.gif

The availability of summoning is not tied to how many eggs you have, but rather whether or not you are locked.

Took me some time to understand what "Biome" means... tongue.gif

But this is looking wonderful! Thanks TJ!

Time ago I asked in Tiny little questions if there was a system to find what breed of egg my CB Vampire was, as I caught it in the AP. With this changes I'll be able to know this?

So many goodies. wub.gif

And I think it's going to be fun to discover where some of the more obscure eggs will be found.

Yay for teleport and the new egg limits! I'm also curious to see how the biome-thing will work out, it would be really nice if stripes and spitfires dropped in different biomes. And I like the vampire change, I'm curious who bit mine. Thanks!

Ooooh, this will be epic *_* So many cool updates..

Especially 2 new BSA's and egg limits. Also locations sounds very interesting, I wonder how it will look like..

*waits impatiently*

Wow, that's - wow! When will you implement these features?

Oh, yes. This sounds brilliant! I'm definitely looking forward to the biomes, H1 freezing, Rare X Rare breeding and extra egg slots.

I am still a little bit concerned about teleport- although I personally love magis, I do sympathise with those who don't or want very specific numbers of them. Hopefully something like Shroud will be implemented for those in the future.

*wouah* Sounds great! Thank you TJ. cool.gif

I'm also very curious when it'll be implemented?! You're tantalizing us. wink.gif

O_________O

Abjklfhtpsdghjb

*brain melts from the sheer awesomeness of it all*

Thank you SO much, TJ! I'm usually against drastic changes simply because I get used to things and don't want them to change at all, but these new features are all very, very useful. I can't decide what I like more...the new egg limit, the rare x rare breeding or the renaming! 8D THANK YOUUU! *excited*