TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

These new updates All look pretty cool. The teleport, which I've been dying for, will make it so I never lose a dragon again! The fertility BSA is also a good addition. Though I'm wondering, since you can have Gold x Gold breeding, will you be able to use the purple BSA on that pair?

The biomes part is interesting, though its not really Dragcave. I'm so used ot the main cave, well it'll be a bit hard to adjust. Hopefully with each biome we'll get a different background, for a change you know?

In all,I love the updates and can't wait for them to be added. Hopefully they come out soon!

Wow!

I've had an amazing RL week and this just announcement rounds it off perfectly! Even if the features aren't implemented yet - just knowing that there such major changes planned for the future is awesome. No longer will there be discussions on if certrain features will happen but when they will be available.

Thank you very much - TJ and whoever else might be involved in this!!

Yes! More egg slots! Wooooooooo!

So happy I spend my spare time (and egg slots) clearing the AP... leaves me with a giant horde of dragons, and therefore a gold trophy.

That sounds promising. Reforms are always awesome biggrin.gif .

Hmm, I only have 15 Magis and 21 purples, I may need to get a few more. smile.gif I'm really looking forward to all these changes. Thanks, TJ.

Hmm, I only have 15 Magis and 21 purples, I may need to get a few more. smile.gif I'm really looking forward to all these changes. Thanks, TJ.

Wow, I wish I had that many. I have three Purples and five Magis… guess I'll need to start stocking up soon. ^^;

Wow, I wish I had that many. I have three Purples and five Magis… guess I'll need to start stocking up soon. ^^;

I started stocking up on them a while back when it was mentioned that they might get BSAs. I think I have enough Magis but I might need more purples for when the new egg/hatchie limits go into effect. I'm really looking forward to the 7/21 limit since I have the gold trophy. smile.gif

I started stocking up on them a while back when it was mentioned that they might get BSAs.  I think I have enough Magis but I might need more purples for when the new egg/hatchie limits go into effect.  I'm really looking forward to the 7/21 limit since I have the gold trophy. smile.gif

That's what I should have done, I suppose. I've been too busy going after some of my favourites and getting a number of Reds and Pinks since I use their BSAs the most at the moment. Oh and the new egg limits are awesome! I have a silver trophy right now, but that's still going to be really nice. smile.gif So excited for all of this to start!

I highly dislike Teleport, too. And I dislike Rare x Rare. And I dislike so many slots for eggs/hatchies; I was really ok with 5+4.

But no one is forcing you to have more than 5+4 or breed Rare X Rare. And WHY would you dislike Teleport so much when it pretty much means you'll no longer lose egg or hatchie in trades? I've lost a lot of them and personally can't wait to have a guaranteed way to get beasties to friend's scrolls.

Thanks for all the newnesses Teej and whoever else is involved in all this. Can't wait! is there a time frame??

That's what I should have done, I suppose. I've been too busy going after some of my favourites and getting a number of Reds and Pinks since I use their BSAs the most at the moment. Oh and the new egg limits are awesome! I have a silver trophy right now, but that's still going to be really nice. smile.gif So excited for all of this to start!

I'm gonna need more reds. I have 23 reds (and 25 pinks) but when the new limits start, I'll need more.

...This picture explains my first reaction best:

user posted image

But oh yey thanks!! I cant wait till we have that all! laugh.gif

I hope they all come soon!

I'm gonna need more reds. I have 23 reds (and 25 pinks) but when the new limits start, I'll need more.

Oh yes, same here. All those extra slots means 20-some Incubates won't cut it anymore!

This is fantastic news! Thanks so much!

I'm most excited for teleport, more egg slots (!), and fertility. Can't wait to see the new parts of the cave!

Sweeeeet!

Thanks TJ!

Oh yes, same here. All those extra slots means 20-some Incubates won't cut it anymore!

Very true. I wonder how many I actually need now? I hope these changes happen soon smile.gif

I'm gonna need more reds.  I have 23 reds (and 25 pinks) but when the new limits start, I'll need more.

Wow, I thought I had a nice number, and then I read that and LOL. laugh.gif I have 11 Reds and 15 Pinks (though two are still hatchies). I did take a break for quite a while though, so I sort of fell behind. sad.gif

Very true. I wonder how many I actually need now? I hope these changes happen soon smile.gif

Well the egg slots for gold are almost doubled, so around 35 at least. However a lot of times I delayed/didn't incubate to prevent hatchie lock - which shouldn't be a problem anymore - so I'm guessing I'll need around 45 reds o.O

About renaming: does this mean we can have dragons with the same name now or are we still on the old system of only one dragon with a particular name?

Edited by lindsy95

Wow, I thought I had a nice number, and then I read that and LOL. laugh.gif  I have 11 Reds and 15 Pinks (though two are still hatchies).  I did take a break for quite a while though, so I sort of fell behind. sad.gif

As soon as I unlock, I'm going to either catch or breed some more reds. smile.gif It's going to be so much fun when the 7/21 limit starts. smile.gif

edit: I'll aim for 45 reds then. smile.gif I still have a long way to go.

Edited by rubyshoes

ohmy.gif *faints*

So, is this the reason for the sudden lag?

Then it's the best lag ever! We lineage breeders are going to throw confetti at you for at least a week!

And the hatchling I was moving can wait. smile.gif

Look at the irony...the hatchling was lost in trade. dry.gif