Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

I'm working on a new release for you all. I promise. I need to fix a few code issues and get the bills paid T^T

that's just great to hear! laugh.gif

are the dragons I've seen in yours and other few people's sigs among the crits included in that release? rolleyes.gif

New release? Sounds fantastic.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I've finally been picking up the brown and black cats. Despite them supposedly being common, they were difficult to get at first.

I've ever only gotten one black, but several brown. But I got the last cat I needed, now I have all 8. :D

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

one time, all those and more were cats |D

i think i had 15 or 20 beta+deltas... then 5 more eggs. all cats. at one time. man am i glad they cant die...

---

release? o3o

EDIT: instead of posting again im just gonna edit this post with new creatures until the page changes :L [aka this topic gets another page]

Edited by Whitefire

Trying to make it easier for me to do releases by recoding a buncha things so if you see glitches and stuff, tell me about them and I'll fix them. I'm trying to make it so the site is efficient in adding creatures to the zones and so that I can release things a lot easier.

RHEA WHY U CALL ME EVIL /late

I ONLY SPOKE THE TRUTH

Yups, Thunderbolt Trapjaw ^^

Sounds good to me Rebs, good luck!

Same here, but I want my Erebus too DD:

Am I the only one who does not want any of them until they're actually released...?

I'm looking forward to both releases coming up.

Has anyone thought about holiday releases? Grimace mentioned wanting a carnivorous Christmas tree and I'd really like to see valentine spiders...

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Because I can not get code a big release soon, I will be doing a pre-release consisting of the Aranjia (link) within a few days.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I'll get more things released later on after I revamp the script. smile.gif How would you all like to see that epic dinosaur in your menageries? :3

Edited by Rebsingh