Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I killed one of my seal-orca creatures thinking it would give me money. I was wrong, apparently.

Edited by Nine

user posted imageuser posted image

Got the two promo eggs; seems like an okay site so far. It's new, so I'll definitely give it a chance.

Not sure which of the two "levelup" embedded codes are more useful, though. One gives you money, the other... doesn't? Not sure =p

[Edit]

So I guess it's better off to post both, then? One for views, one so others can get money... works for me =o

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Nine

The ones to embed don't give you money, I don't think. The only difference is one has to be clicked to apply the maturity the other gets it from the view itself.

Got the two promo eggs; seems like an okay site so far. It's new, so I'll definitely give it a chance.

Not sure which of the two "levelup" embedded codes are more useful, though. One gives you money, the other... doesn't? Not sure =p

[Edit]

So I guess it's better off to post both, then? One for views, one so others can get money... works for me =o

Where do I start off for the Aranjia promocode? :/

The Aranjia isn't a Promo code hunt smile.gif It's a regular release happy.gif You can find it in the desert of Zeima!

Oops my bad, realized after I posted it. :/

I got 5 of them now! biggrin.gif

And for those who are wondering: No halloween event will take place this year.

The creature we were going to use was withdrawn.

Some new things.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

And money-clicks, for anyone interested.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Nine

My fansite, http://nyokafansite.weebly.com/index.html , has been revamped so that Moderators can more easily sort out the site. I would really like people to start testing my format now.

I also really need Moderators. I'd like at least one person from a good assortment of different timezones. You can apply here: http://nyokafansite.weebly.com/apply-to-be-a-moderator.html

Moderators do not have an age requirement, but I'd really like to see someone mature be in this position. The only specific requirement moderators need is a free account at http://weebly.com so I can give you access to the site internally.

Thanks!

EDIT:

Input box is having errors. Troubleshooting.

EDIT 2:

Found cause of error. Fixing.

Edited by TheDarkCynder

I submitted my creatures to give it a little more traffic. I think I manage to click every active individual's critters anyways, just by looking through the 'Online' list =P

I especially like being that last click to make an egg hatch/grow.

This site has really grown on me these past few days. I hope things start picking up again with updates and activity to really get the ball rolling =o

[Edit]

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Nine

I joined. Looks fun.

No Halloween creature? Can't the artists make another one in time?

This site really isn't getting the attention it deserves.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Forgot about these. Glad they didn't die (can they even die?).

Interesting creatures so far. biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Forgot about these. Glad they didn't die (can they even die?).

Interesting creatures so far. biggrin.gif

I don't think they can die, theres no timelimit shown on their pages. tongue.gif

I joined. Looks fun.

No Halloween creature? Can't the artists make another one in time?

This site really isn't getting the attention it deserves.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

It's a pity that there's no creature :/ There was one that was completed that was super amazing, but the artists withdrew it so I was left with these choices: Release some really shabby halloween creature OR don't release one and release an awesome one next year. So yeah :/

And VampiricOmen, they don't die yet xd.png I'll be adding timers a lot later on tongue.gif But not for a while. So enjoy. smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Another day, another batch of creatures to grow! (money clicks)

That purple thing in your signature looks amazing.

Edited by Nine

Hey, I totally just completed a Halloween creature sprite, so we may get one after all ;D

Hey, I totally just completed a Halloween creature sprite, so we may get one after all ;D

Woop! Sounds awesome, did you post it on the PN forums or anything?

Skie is making things too. I might be a while, but it's coming along nicely--and this should be a creature many of you will recognize. =D