Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

You can also just stalk the abandoned area. Rhynn drops alts in there from time to time.

there is an Abandoned Area?! ohmy.gifblink.gif

@Wook, we discussed what the plan was for the ice wolves wink.gif So you know what's going to happen with those, and I got an OK from Rhynn. smile.gif

@Wook, we discussed what the plan was for the ice wolves wink.gif So you know what's going to happen with those, and I got an OK from Rhynn. smile.gif

yay

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Litterbox again

how do you do to get so many kittens?! I've only found 2! sad.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I have a lot and didn't knew xd.png

Once trading is enabled I can send you some extras. I'm really looking to get more calicoes and blacks, which I had trouble getting and they're supposed to be some of the more common cats.

Once trading is enabled I can send you some extras. I'm really looking to get more calicoes and blacks, which I had trouble getting and they're supposed to be some of the more common cats.

thanks a lot cause I don't seem to found nothing more yet sad.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

thanks a lot cause I don't seem to found nothing more yet sad.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I can't find any of them either. tongue.gif I'm hoping to find some soon, they're adorable.

got a simple question that i did not see answered, is it a free site and does it have a list of site rules. i had been looking at it for a wile and have been trying to figure these things out.

and can you donate to the site if you like it.

Yes, it's free, there's site rules on the forum I believe, and there's a big orange donate button on the front page of the site

...There's a special Wolf plan? *curious*

I've joined the kitty craze as well, now that I have my 100 wolves. Come, kitty, kitty, kitty!

well if we get the bettas, it'll be both.

I can't decide if I'll be excited or terrified when that happens. /still hasn't gotten all the cats

Why TCA, why DD:

lul, I got a front-page post in the DC news thread so I've been rotating Nyoka pets in and out of my signature constantly.

But yes, new release do want.

I can't decide if I'll be excited or terrified when that happens. /still hasn't gotten all the cats

Why TCA, why DD:

Because IRL there are tons and tons and tons of betta colors and I wanted to represent a wide range, plus I was super bored.