Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

SilentSkieBlue, the only one it seems to be really bothering is you. That was a little rude.

As for their description, Wookieinmashoo, it does make a bit of sense. Not completely, but it's unlikely you are going to find a game which follows real physics.

~~~

The description of these new creatures needs to be edited. There are numerous grammar mistakes.

Akashirae are very bold, daring creatures due to the fact that their brightly iridescent feather-fur and fluff are painful to look at for most Nyokan creatures, reflecting a wavelength of light visible to them but not to humans as well as visible light, and they have few natural predators as a result. They are playful and social, and an Akashira can easily be trained to follow simple commands in exchange for a piece of the intensely sweet fruits that make up a large portion of their diet. They collect shiny red stones, and impress potential mates with their collections. As they live in small communities, they all take equal parts in raising their young.

"...that their brightly iridescent feather-fur and fluff are painful to look at for most Nyokan creatures, reflecting a wavelength of light visible to them but not to humans as well as visible light, and they have few natural predators as a result."

That doesn't sound right at all.

Dragons that teleport? A star that supports several planets with life? Your point?

Seriously, if you don't have anything beneficial or constructive to say, stop posting. You're just making everyone upset.

(edited upon request)

What is wrong with you? It was just a question. And I don't see anyone being upset but you and you didn't even make them. Maybe you are the one who should stop posting since you seem so easily upset.

I thought rainbow cats would have been a nice idea, but I'm done with them now.

Dragons that teleport? A star that supports several planets with life? Your point?

Seriously, if you don't have anything beneficial or constructive to say, stop posting. You're just making everyone upset.

(edited upon request)

Dude you need to take your own advice. You shouldn't hate on people who ask a question just because you don't agree with the questions they ask, or the opinions they're entitled to have.

Edited by FallenxAngel

I abandoned a female delta Akashira (yes, my own birthday critter, you can have one previously owned by me), go grab it quick it's still ownerless

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

What is wrong with you? It was just a question. And I don't see anyone being upset but you and you didn't even make them. Maybe you are the one who should stop posting since you seem so easily upset.

I thought rainbow cats would have been a nice idea, but I'm done with them now.

Errrm I can't find a good way to start this off. I kind of snapped, sorry--the way I've seen you act on Nyoka, towards me and others, has always seemed a bit hostile or snide and I guess it's colored my view of you. When I saw the comment there it looked like a deliberate bash on the site and I blew a gasket. I know that doesn't excuse my behavior, but I don't think I can find something that can. I only ask that you understand and, if possible, forgive me for it. I usually don't behave that way, and I'm ashamed to have that post bear my name.

Eeeeeeeeep drama e.e I don't want dramaaa!! Take it to PM, this thread is about discussion of the game and updates, not to hate on each other. Alright with updates in mind, the Akashira will now be uber rare starting from tomorrow so get as many as you can within this timeframe :>

And here comes Nine with another post.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Part of the reason I've been fervently grabbing eggs is because of my fondness for 4 digit codes. They seem to be a bit less common than 5 digit codes. And one of them could be "Nine".

I should take a break from Nyoka. There's no way these creatures are going to make it to Omega at this rate; thanks for the steady stream of updates lately, too.

Edited by Nine

Errrm I can't find a good way to start this off. I kind of snapped, sorry--the way I've seen you act on Nyoka, towards me and others, has always seemed a bit hostile or snide and I guess it's colored my view of you. When I saw the comment there it looked like a deliberate bash on the site and I blew a gasket. I know that doesn't excuse my behavior, but I don't think I can find something that can. I only ask that you understand and, if possible, forgive me for it. I usually don't behave that way, and I'm ashamed to have that post bear my name.

When have I been snide or hostile to anyone there? I barely posted on the forums and haven't posted on the forums for months. I don't really care any more since I give up. If I'm not wanted there then I'll stay away. I even went into the chat to find out what was wrong and apparently you hate me for some reason. I also don't care about that. If you want to hate someone that's fine; I'll just be staying far away.

Completely off topic and I don't mind getting warned for this, but Wook... I still love you completely ;n;

When have I been snide or hostile to anyone there? I barely posted on the forums and haven't posted on the forums for months. I don't really care any more since I give up. If I'm not wanted there then I'll stay away. I even went into the chat to find out what was wrong and apparently you hate me for some reason. I also don't care about that. If you want to hate someone that's fine; I'll just be staying far away.

D: nooooo don't leave -clings- Just 'cuz one person got a bad impression of you doesn't mean you aren't wanted here!

I don't hate people, and it upsets me to think that you think I do. I'll stop after this, but when on the occasion that you did post or come into the chat you seemed short, skeptical and dismissive of anyone who you didn't know well, and the way you acted when I used "gender" as opposed to "sex" in a thread made me feel accused of something I had in fact been trying to avoid, and offended me. I don't hate you--whether you meant to, you had pushed my buttons enough, and the way I read the comment in question made me snap.

I'll say again, I'm sorry that I acted that way, and that the reasons do not justify what I did. I'm not going to try to get you to come back, because I know can't do that. All I want is for you to understand that I felt I was defending something I cared about, and after having done so realized how incredibly in the wrong I was.

I don't hate people, and it upsets me to think that you think I do. I'll stop after this, but when on the occasion that you did post or come into the chat you seemed short, skeptical and dismissive of anyone who you didn't know well, and the way you acted when I used "gender" as opposed to "sex" in a thread made me feel accused of something I had in fact been trying to avoid, and offended me. I don't hate you--whether you meant to, you had pushed my buttons enough, and the way I read the comment in question made me snap.

I'll say again, I'm sorry that I acted that way, and that the reasons do not justify what I did. I'm not going to try to get you to come back, because I know can't do that. All I want is for you to understand that I felt I was defending something I cared about, and after having done so realized how incredibly in the wrong I was.

Yo. Drama isn't good. Cut it out. I'm too tired to read what this is about, or deal with anything other than posting this. Can I please not have to do anything about this when I wake up in the morning? Please?

How do you know it's drama if you didn't read it? =P Think it was just a misunderstanding, or something.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

By the by, if anyone wants one of those special event cats feel free to send me a message. I know there's still some in the wild, but if you still didn't manage to get one I can throw one at you. I think I have too many.

Delta phase looks like Espeon =o

Edited by Nine

Yo. Drama isn't good. Cut it out. I'm too tired to read what this is about, or deal with anything other than posting this. Can I please not have to do anything about this when I wake up in the morning? Please?

Thank you Kiff ^O^

Alright errybody, the cats have stopped dropping in mass! Yes, they are still dropping but they're at a super low ratio.... Like super low. But they're still there. :>

Yes!!! No more Drama!! My eyes hurt from all that reading tongue.gif

PS. What do you plan doing next, Rebs? I also I suggest making Akashiras rarer, Rebs, I garbed 2 in 30 seconds, that can't be right O.o

Edited by Varionius

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

And I still have a billion cat hatchlings...Only three of which were female. .-. Only three breeding pairs, whoopee -__-

Rebs is holding a gun to my head. =|

When are we gonna get rid of the click limit, anyway? >_> It's driving me crazy.

I noticed a new message for killing an alpha. Uh oh, guilt trip-- I was just curious, I swear =o

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

Noooo, my raptor gendered female =( Of all the rotten luck... ah well, she's still awesome.

Edited by Nine

Ooh! My Tinged Daydream Crawler grew up! How pretty, I'm definitely going to hoard tons of these.