Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

Very pretty sprites!

--

I need moderators for the fansite i'm working on. Tough job, but apply at http://nyokafansite.weebly.com/apply-to-be-a-moderator.html

Everything is done manually, so it's a bit of work. The more moderators, the less work. It is made to look official, but i'm thinking of ways to make it easier.

Real hostname coming soon.

Edited by TheDarkCynder

Because I can not get code a big release soon, I will be doing a pre-release consisting of the Aranjia (link) within a few days.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I'll get more things released later on after I revamp the script. smile.gif How would you all like to see that epic dinosaur in your menageries? :3

I know you mean well with this, but pre-releases are very unfair to people.

It's not because I haven't been able to get my own. I have been offered several and have declined them all. It's because this is discouraging to new players who can't get them. They have to find someone who has them. They can't pick them up as they would normally. This can be discouraging to people just joining. They want these cool creatures but can't get them. They're pretty much limited to the people who get them from you and spread them around. This should not be part of the site and it could really become detrimental to the growth of the site. I'd rather have no release that these "pre releases".

o.o Oh, it was another bred creature? I thought it'd appear in the desert.

/didn't read the posts very closely

I do agree with Wook, some normal releases would be nice, even if it's only one or two at a time ^^;

Uhhh:

Planet: Zeima

Biome: Desert

Rarity: Uncommon/Rare

BREED_ID: 11. Giant Lizard

Rhea, it is going to be in the wild and in the desert. Dunno if it said it'd be breedonly. It was only an idea before that it'd be some crazy breeding combination, but It'd be better in the wild. I have no intent making this exclusive. Wook, you've already mentioned the fairness of the game to me and I told what I'm going to be doing, I just haven't had the time.

Uhhh:

Planet: Zeima

Biome: Desert

Rarity: Uncommon/Rare

BREED_ID: 11. Giant Lizard

Rhea, it is going to be in the wild and in the desert. Dunno if it said it'd be breedonly. It was only an idea before that it'd be some crazy breeding combination, but It'd be better in the wild. I have no intent making this exclusive. Wook, you've already mentioned the fairness of the game to me and I told what I'm going to be doing, I just haven't had the time.

When is that being released?

Wook, you've already mentioned the fairness of the game to me and I told what I'm going to be doing, I just haven't had the time.

You did say "Pre-release" after all, so I thought this was a "pre-release".

I still don't know why this one is being released rather than the ones that were promised.

Because this is one creature which is easier to do with the current release system, than 12 different kinds of bettas, some of which are breed only.

That was what I got out of Reb's explanation.

You did say "Pre-release" after all, so I thought this was a "pre-release".

I still don't know why this one is being released rather than the ones that were promised.

This is a pre-release to the release that was planned. Like I've said, it's going to take a while to code a new efficient way for me to release new creatures. The breeding patterns of the Zetta fish will take a while to code, and the creature dropping script I use is very very very inefficient. This is just to keep you all from getting bored with the game while I code the new script. This is not a replacement to the promised release, hence the pre release name.

I dunnoooo I'm trying to get things released but I don't have the time :/ I'll try this week, ok?

I dunnoooo I'm trying to get things released but I don't have the time :/ I'll try this week, ok?

Alright, haha, thats fine.

THE ARANJIA HAS BEEN RELEASED.

It's in the desert. I upped the ratio for it. Have fun.

user posted image user posted image