Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

I posted it in the staff forum, so unless you're staff or I showed you on IRC, it's a secret.

It's a pity that there's no creature :/ There was one that was completed that was super amazing, but the artists withdrew it so I was left with these choices: Release some really shabby halloween creature OR don't release one and release an awesome one next year. So yeah :/

And VampiricOmen, they don't die yet xd.png I'll be adding timers a lot later on tongue.gif But not for a while. So enjoy. smile.gif

Timers? D: But how will I get everything hatched with timers? ;-;

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I posted it in the staff forum, so unless you're staff or I showed you on IRC, it's a secret.

Awww sad.gif

I'm not staff so it's secret to me. :'(

The Lava Lindwyrm is not a halloween creature.

There will probably be a Halloween Event Creature, but no actual Halloween event. Nothing fancy or extravagant, just a normal creature popping up in a biome. More info will come in 1 to 2 days wink.gif

Edited by Rebsingh

MWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHA.

Halloween theme is up. Event starting in a day or two. I'm just a lowly spriter so I only know what you're getting, not how or where it shows up...

Also I made the theme. Really fast.

Halloween 2011

We tried. We hope you enjoy! Found in the forests of Zeima, 100% ratio turned on. Will be available for a few days! It'll be breedable for the first week of November. smile.gif

user posted image user posted image

Aww, so you aren't gonna use my kitties? D:

Not this time around :< I liked the owlbears better xd.png

Edited by Rebsingh

Money clicks for those interested.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Is there a cap on how many "level up" views a creature can get in 12 hours? I've been noticing a pattern, and I think that may be the cause.

I didn't even get to help with the owlbear shading! :c I am so disappoint.

I'm going to go sprite until I feel better. >_>

Woo! about to get some halloween creatures!

GOT THEM! biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Kinchee