Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts OOC

*Looks at Booo like wha? while shaking head* Ok so were is LLD (my char here)? Sorry (I keep saying that now) Just wondering were every one is. I have a rough Idea of were Ruffle and the others are and Vita Dia and Alina but I'v lost track of LLD, did he get put in there for the night or wha?

Ok just wanting to know were he is. Lol I knew what you ment just joking with ya. You know I acceptedly put down my user for LLD thinking it was user name lol.

Really? laugh.gif Also I'm just making sure that users aren't power playing, is all.

Ya really its odd RP'ing like it ah well its done. Power playing? Where'd that come from?

Any way I got to start heading off to bed so have a good night and see ya tomorrow.

Since this issue keeps being brought up I think it would be wise to edit your posts so that others don't get confused, thanks. Edited by Booo

Ok some are going to just vanish do to not knowing what to edit and so on is that ok?

Okay but now everyones going to think I'm crazy when I said it was raining rocks.

Sorry but I'm to confused period right now. I'm tired and am planning on taking a break for a bit today. If I think I can post with out causing more confusion then I will.

Ok if I have the events right now some hatchlings just got them selfs killed LLD in back in the forest?

Sure. Since the posts were deleted it doesn't matter where he is now.

With Asteria in the woods I guess. Edited by Booo

We're currently not accepting but we will be shortly. smile.gif

Okay, when you are PM me and just use the form I filled out. I'll probably have another form to fill out by then. But nonetheless, thank you.

Lol more or less. You missed a confuse fest yesterday. Your liitle is still in the nusry so you should not have to much trouble.

Ah, not accpepting new RPers.

I noticed you didn't have any Librarian or Scholars as a Job.

*slightly disappointed*

Well, despite that, this is the only one that looks like I would enjoy. I'll wait.

Ah, not accpepting new RPers.

I noticed you didn't have any Librarian or Scholars as a Job.

*slightly disappointed*

Well, despite that, this is the only one that looks like I would enjoy. I'll wait.

I actually have been thinking of having "scribes". And now that you mention it I might take it into serious consideration.

To everyone: I currently have five users awaiting approval. I know some of you have been waiting weeks and I apologize. Please bare with me, I promise to approve all of you once I finish what I started which shouldn't take much longer.

Edited by Booo