Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts OOC

Ya. But in the long run that strengths there relationship when Vita came through for her. Trying to save her, saving her from her self there a few times O.O. He really cares for her.

Yeah, she is quite bipolar, in a way. And yes, those scenes strengthened their relationship by a lot. She regrets not being able to train with Vita.

Vita is coming her way (though he does not know it) also training.

Edit posting.

Edited by little lost dragon

Lol, okay now i'm back. I was gonna come back a while ago but i got caught up in life xd.png

*Grabs her old dragons* Hiiisssss! mine. xd.png

Edited by Laurarockstar

lol this rp is being revived so really, can't anyone meet kara? she just went in the log and she nned a healer.

OMG if Cookie's back I wanna rejoin biggrin.gif Me wantz my Kurapika and Spark... WHERE DID LARU GO?!

Lol, i feel like i have a fan xd.png

You're my twinnie. *huggle* Should I repost Laru's form before I jump in with another dramatic entrance? Nah jk. I'll just do my regular lame post.

I think it's too late now, but you can RP Kurapika.

Edit: Or he can be a god, but I got rid of the form.

Edited by Booo

mmmm maybe pm of charrie is stillin your pm box thingy. DX nothing to post

Edited by sueprin

I never said that, although I've become quite attached to some of them. You should probably catch up before joining. Edited by Booo

I'm not quite ready to give them all away yet but I'll let you know which ones you can take over.

So I can have Kurapika and...? Oh and I'd like Dawn back too ^^ Her form isn't up there for some reason, though~

Mmm, there's a 67 after your name in Kura's form~

You can have Kurapika back. If you don't already know she's training Eclipse how to be a Medi.

Booo67 is my scroll name, but since I changed it to forum name it's no longer needed.

Edited by Booo

I know she's training Eclipse =3 Should I make up a form for Dawn since she's already up there?