Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts OOC

Oops miss read it sorry. The names are so similar that I get them mixed up.

Also Can Vita grow his wings now? It has bin a lot of posts since he's hatched

Edited by little lost dragon

Its happening soon, kay? I understand that some are impatient but I can't always keep up. Edited by Booo

so um am I in?

You still need to edit your form.

Edited by Booo

I'm thinking I may want to join, but this RP has progressed quite a lot ;_;

Scroll name: omishaymin

Dragon name: Noemie (noh-eh-mee)

Type of dragon: Gray Dragon

Appearance: She has a silver band around her horn that resembles a ring with engravings. It was a gift from a human trainer she had but prefers not to speak of because of the ways dragons in the Gold Land think of humans.

Personality: Noemie is serious but enjoys interesting conversation with other dragons. Wants to work in battle and loves flying.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): After her trainer was captured she attempted to hide from her pursuers, later falling down a tunnel after being shot down in midair.

Job: Warrior Apprentice (if thats ok)

Position: Adult

Other: Noemie searches for an exit to this Land of Gold to save her trainer (who she doesn't know if is dead or alive), but fails continually. She does enjoy the new world however.

Password: DragonHearts

Apprentices are usually winged hatchlings. Edited by Booo

Apprentices are usually winged hatchlings.

should I change it, or can we make an exception and I can lower her age to 18... Or I can be a Warrior if that is possible from the beginning.

Whatever is ok for you!

We're lower on warriors then apprentices unless you want to change her age.

Sueprin: Sorry for keeping you hanging, I'll let you know when you can jump in.

Edited by Booo

We're lower on warriors then apprentices unless you want to change her age.

Sueprin: Sorry for keeping you hanging, I'll let you know when you can jump in.

I'm confused. Does that mean I can be a warrior if you are low, or I should change and do apprentice first?

If you want to catch up on whats going on, now's the time to do it. The RP has come to a halt for now.

I'd rather it happen after the time lapse. Edited by Booo

S2 hatchling description: Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It has the colors of a bright summer day. And look! It's grown its wings! It must be close to maturing.

It would say "It's wings have gotten bigger!" if it was already born with wings.

Also I don't see how the wings could be used for flying seeing how small they are in the S1 sprite.

user posted imageuser posted image

Thats my theory.

Kittybrianna: Long enough for the hatchlings to gain their wings.

Yay finally Vita can have wings. What about those celebrations? The hatching excepted into the thing and so on.

Oh... dry.gif Lets just say her wings are small, but large enough to fly small distances. She has STARTED to mature, anyways. sad.gif Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Edited by kittybrianna

It would say "It's wings have gotten bigger!" if it was already born with wings.

Also I don't see how the wings could be used for flying seeing how small they are in the S1 sprite.

user posted imageuser posted image

Thats my theory.

Kittybrianna: Long enough for the hatchlings to gain their wings.

Although the frills stay, if you look closely you can see. Just saying if somebody thinks that the frills turn into wings.