Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts OOC

Let me know when we can do a time lapse. I won't be around much on Christmas.

Edit: Ha, it's already Christmas in eastern time.

Edited by Booo

Ladybugheart, omishaymin, sueprin, roryo, Kanaye, and DiaGlace48: I can now accept your forms, please post or repost them if you still want to join. Edited by Booo

Your all free to enter my chat in my sig just make sure you let me know who your are so I don't think your some randowm person.

Also Booo did you try to get in there? If so sorry you din't let me know who ya were and which RP your in with me.

Edited by little lost dragon

For some reason it always logs me in. Is there any way to get rid of an account? Edited by Booo

Well which user are ya? I can member that one if I know which one.

Just sighn in and let me know who you are and so on and it should be good after that.

Edited by little lost dragon

Everyone, I don't know what to name my hatchling. Got suggestions? Heres the form.

Forum name: Booo

Dragon name: *No name yet*

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Horse dragon

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): Hes half grey and yellow like his father.

Personality: Hes more excitable then his siblings but he dosn't play as much and learns slowly, hes a misfit and he doesn't know why.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold): He was born there.

Position: Workie

Stage: Wingless hatchling

Other: His mother is Kurapika and his father was Skoll.

Password: DragonHearts

I'm looking for something that suits a horse dragon. Go ahead and post anything that comes to mind even if you think it sounds lame, thank you!

Edit: BTW he's a dude.

Edited by Booo

Can I join?

Forum name: mickiloo97

Dragon name: Oplise

Type of dragon: Night Glory Drake

Appearance: She wears a black ribbon around her neck and the curls at the end of her wings (will when she gets wings) curl backwards.

Personality: She's pretty mysterious and likes to keep to herself. Oplise hates being the center of attention and will run away from those situations. When she feels comfortable, she can open up and finally be herself. She is very hyper and loves to chat. She is very kind, but plays rough but feels very bad when she hurts someone so she needs tough friends. Even though she will feel guilty about causing someone pain, she is not one to forgive, but is more likely to run away.

Bio: She hatched from an abandoned egg. Her egg was thought to be dead and was abandoned by the egg sitters. Two days later, she hatched and no one knew. She managed to get back to the sitters and get medical attention and food.

Position: Workie

Stage: Wingless hatchling

Other: Nope

Edited by mickiloo97

Thanks, but before you can join you need to use the updated form.

Forum name: ("Scroll name" has changed to "Forum name", since some people have different usernames for both hopefully this will be less confusing.)

Dragon name:

Type of dragon (DC dragon): (Hasn't changed, just make sure you put the exact breed. A bad example is "Fire".)

Age: (Human years arn't nessesary, just put something like "Adult" or "Child".)

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.):

Personality:

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold):

Position: (Job has changed to Position.)

Stage: (Position had changed to Stage.)

Other:

Password:

Edited by Booo

Oh I forgot to tell you, we're currently not accepting Workies. If you want to see the available positions check the second post. Sorry, I hope that doesn't mess you up.

Not really, it just makes it harder for an intro...

Dragon name: Erista

Type of dragon: Neotropical Dragon

Appearance: She has a small scar on her upper left forehead from a fall when she entered the Land of Gold and her stripes are blue and the boundaries are less define and blend.

Personality: She is very ambitious and will work very hard for something she wants. Erista hates being the center of attention and will run from these situations. She is very rough and is not afraid to fight for herself. No one has really became close enough to her to see the real her.

Bio: She just walked in. Unfortunately, on the way in, she got amnesia. Now she works the rest of her life searching for that way, and hopefully, her past.

Position: Hunter

Stage: Adult

Other: nope.

Better?

Scroll name: sueprin

Dragon name:kara

Type of dragon(DC dragon):waterhorse/guardien(shows as guardian

Age(human years please):11year

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.):she have navy blue scale and have sky blue eye. Her shield have tint of blue.

Personality:she keep to herself. she is suspicios. she hate having help. her fury get her to trouble. but she believe in just, and when she is not angry,(and if you are close to her) she is kind and nice. she is kind of dragon who get nicer as you get closer. also, she love adventure. she like daydreaming, so she generally like daydream dragon.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold):she was flyng away from her evil perent that brutalized her, inch away from death. she lost consiosness and crashed in to golden land.

Job:warrior apprentice

Position:matured hachling

Other:she have some power over water.

Password:dragonheart

reposted!

may I join?

and I changed my caricter's name to Kara cause Kara is one of caricter in my story.

Edited by sueprin

Welcome back! Before you can jump in you should use the updated form.

Not really, it just makes it harder for an intro...

Dragon name: Erista

Type of dragon: Neotropical Dragon

Appearance: She has a small scar on her upper left forehead from a fall when she entered the Land of Gold and her stripes are blue and the boundaries are less define and blend.

Personality: She is very ambitious and will work very hard for something she wants. Erista hates being the center of attention and will run from these situations. She is very rough and is not afraid to fight for herself. No one has really became close enough to her to see the real her.

Bio: She just walked in. Unfortunately, on the way in, she got amnesia. Now she works the rest of her life searching for that way, and hopefully, her past.

Position: Hunter

Other: nope.

Better?

Accepted! Erista can enter the Land of Gold!

Edited by Booo

YAY! I've been reading a little of the RP but still a recap is in order and maybe an intro?

A ceremony is starting soon. I don't know what else to say expect to read the last few pages to know whats been going on. Is there anything else you need to know?

Just wondering if any characters were having any huge adventures or anything. I'll more if I have to but I'm not good with intros. Mind lending a hand? smile.gif

You mean like her falling in or something? It doesn't have to be totally elaborate. You could just explain how she fell in and what happened after (like how she got amnesia) or something like that. If it's too hard to do then you could start off with her after the event if that helps. Edited by Booo

*is thinking*

I'll think of something. But thanks anyway.

Forum name: kittybrianna

Dragon name: Laniro Firita (Lani)

Type of dragon(DC dragon): Pink

Age(human years please): Young Adult

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.): Like a normal pink dragon, but has magenta horns.

Personality: Funny, boisterous and playful with the hatchlings.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): Born outside, then fell in while retreating from a battle.

Position: Sitter

Other: