Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts OOC

No, it has to do with Sunshine and Amilla. But now Vita and Dia are there which is messing me up. xd.png Edited by Booo

Oops sorry we could have Vita and Dia return to stop messing you up.

Crud all my characters need others to post before there use able again.

Edited by little lost dragon

DW I'll post with Kurapika eventually (since Dragon's Horizon has vanished). Has anyone heard from Venus? Kiro will be apprenticed soon.

Mmkay, Booo. smile.gif little lost dragon, you know you could always pretend Vita and Dia never went... that's the great thing about RPs

Scroll name: sueprin

Dragon name:sarian

Type of dragon(DC dragon):waterhorse/guardien(shows as guardian

Age(human years please):11year

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.):she have navy blue scale and have sky blue eye. Her shield have tint of blue.

Personality:she keep to herself. she is suspicios. she hate having help. her fury get her to trouble. but she believe in just, and when she is not angry,(and if you are close to her) she is kind and nice. she is kind of dragon who get nicer as you get closer. also, she love adventure. she like daydreaming, so she generally like daydream dragon.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold):she was flyng away from her evil perent that brutalized her, inch away from death. she lost consiosness and crashed in to golden land.

Job:apprentice?

Position:matured hachling

Other:she have some power over water.

Password:dragonheart

may I join?

What is your dragon an apprentice of?

If Dragon's Horizon does not post by the end of today can we just pretend his dragon din't show? And LLD is back at the medic den?

I think its fair to give users three weeks at the least. Hang in there. Edited by Booo

True. And wasn't that one of the original rules Laura made, about the minimum that a user can have before they're called inactive?

Vita is rescuing Dia right now.

Also sorry but Booo could you edit or move your post down? I really done want to change all that.

Vita is rescuing Dia right now.

Also sorry but Booo could you edit or move your post down? I really done want to change all that.

Don't worry, I brought her post down mentioned in my post.

Edited by kittybrianna

Ok thanks

Edit: lol just reread my last post in here. You can tell I was headed to bed, the grammar in there.

Newborns don't leave their dens until they begin to mature. Thats when the parents usually force their offspring out. Edited by Booo

Recap?

I'm slow... Sometimes...

It was two weeks if I remember correctly.

And sorry for not be as active as I should.

Well Vita and Dia went out of the nursery and went into the woods, got in trouble and now Alina just killed the beast and Vita just swore to never let those in his care not to get hurt.

Yes he considers Dia to be in his care when Alina is not around. You know he's a guardian dragon so I would assume he's got protective nature.

Ryuu: Well Dia and Vita snuck out, but they were found. And theres a new Hellfire hatchling, and...thats all I can remember.

LLD: Well when she attacked it she couldn't hear them so....

Edited by Booo

If any dragon has a crush its that hellfire. xd.png it seems to be one of those good friend or bad friend things.

Edit: Ok..... yes Vita has a crush of his own on Dia.

Um what? Their hatchlings. xd.png Not too much mushy stuff kay? Edited by Booo