Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts OOC

Just how far forward are we going to go? Long enough for Etsel to get wings big enough to fly?

"The Lists" are added.

Edit: Also added location descriptions.

Edited by Booo

Scroll name: kittybrianna

Dragon name: Laniro Firita (Lani)

Type of dragon(DC dragon): Pink

Age(human years please): Young Adult 20

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.): Like a normal pink dragon, but has magenta horns.

Personality: Funny, boisterous and playful with the hatchlings. Protective of Estel.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): Born here.

Job: Sitter

Position: Sitter

Other: Crazy about Estel, does get annoying.

Password: DragonHearts

And why am I in the yellow list?

Edited by kittybrianna

Ah. Vita is having a very event filled life so far. Just try not to have Dia commit suicide again. Vita may not keep him self together and bad stuff may happen.

She is back to her normal self again, but if Estel tries to kill her, she'll flip. dry.gif

The sitter will always be watching atfer Estel with one eye, lol.

that may be one sitter Vita may not like if you know what I mean. I need brad873 to post so I can post. He's limboed Vita.

Yeah, Vita won't like her, although she's all fun&games.

Lol! Frozen in time. Normaly what I'd say is...

Vita waited, but then finally gave up on trying to get an answer. He stalked off to his nest.

Edited by kittybrianna

Vita right now cares about trying to cheer Dia up then fun and games right now. Both dragons he's made friends with are not happy so he want so help them.

I'll give him till I get home then ya sounds like a idea.

Edited by little lost dragon

kittybrianna: Your in the yellow list for art theft and creating a duplicate of the RP. Edited by Booo

Ok now I'm confused. Booo? Did you delete your post to put it underneath? Cause it was above kittybrianna last time before I refreshed the page.

Oh, the rumbleing was caused by the mansion caving in. It wasn't an earthquake if thats what your thinking and the mansion collapsed because the structure was weak.