Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts OOC

Scroll name: roryo

Dragon name: Avvius

Type of dragon(DC dragon): Guardian

Age(human years please): 1

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.): None! (Egg)

Personality: Ingoing, Moody, Sometimes sarcastic, though able to make some friends. (Maybe)

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): Mother flew to the land of gold, layed Avvius's egg; then died, the reason for wich I don't know. (Maybe she died of injuries?) The egg was found and brought into a sitter's care.

Job: Medi-dragon apprentice when hatched (Maybe?) If not then messenger.

Position: Workie

Other: Nothing

Is that good?

We're currently not accepting workies. (see the OP) Edited by Booo

I was thinking a band of humans found there way but its up to Booo if any thing happens at all.

Edit: It looks like the nursery may have trouble now.

Edited by little lost dragon

O.o Yeah, it would be exciting to see if a disaster happens. O.o Dia is developing her Magi skills. Soon, she'll be able to conjure wind.

Edited by kittybrianna

You know that comic Insane in the Main Cave? Well this is Insane in the Nursery xd.png.

Anyway, after Luma has her little encounter with Gor, I'm planning to let her into the nursery to have a piece of this action.

Guys I already have a disaster planned out which involves Kisa and Laru, (bare with me xd.png). Since your all curious I'll give a sneak peak.
  • Disaster!
  • Something else happens
  • Death ceremony
  • Apprenticeship and adult ceremony
  • Time lapse?
Let me know if you have a problem with any of these. Edited by Booo

Looks fine to me.

Edit: Lol the hatchings are finding there way out.

Edited by little lost dragon

Scroll name: sueprin

Dragon name:sarian

Type of dragon(DC dragon):waterhorse/guardien(shows as guardian

Age(human years please):11year

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.):she have navy blue scale and have sky blue eye. Her shield have tint of blue.

Personality:she keep to herself. she is suspicios. she hate having help. her fury get her to trouble. but she believe in just, and when she is not angry,(and if you are close to her) she is kind and nice. she is kind of dragon who get nicer as you get closer. also, she love adventure. she like daydreaming, so she generally like daydream dragon.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold):she was flyng away from her evil perent that brutalized her, inch away from death. she lost consiosness and crashed in to golden land.

Job:warrior apprentice

Position:matured hachling

Other:she have some power over water.

Password:dragonheart

may I join?

Edited by sueprin