Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts OOC

Since we've had a flood of newcomers I'll only let one more user join before not accepting for a while.

Arya_the_elven_lady: You still need to fill in the Stage correctly.

Ryujin13: ...? I don't see a bio, are you sure you edited it?

Hai guys it's me!!! Booo, are you perticualarly attached to Ashrin and Eclipse, or can i have them back?

user posted image You can have Ashrin but I don't know about Eclipse yet. Do you need a recap? Edited by Booo

Not yet, read page 13.

yes, big time what big shock? and not ready yet? or i can't ever have her?

We had a time-lapse. There was a death ceremony before that and an apprenticeship ceremony just happened. Aria's egg is hatching. And for any other stuff you'll have to read the last couple of pages.

Feel free to ask about anything I might of missed.

I wanted to do something before giving her up.

Edited by Booo

I am fool *facepalm*

Forum name: sueprin

Dragon name: kara

Type of dragon (DC dragon):gardian/waterhorse(guardian)

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.):have lighter color close to skyblue and have a scar on her shield.

Personality:stubborn but nice. bit proud, and adventurouse. like exploring and finding new things. She distrust almost anyone, because of trauma with her mother.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold):when her mother, waterhorse ran away, her father hade a rage and beated her.(This is where she get the scar.) she escaped but fainted out of exhust and pain, then crashed in to land of gold.

Position: (Job has changed to Position.)hunter aperentice

Stage: (Position had changed to Stage.)matured hatchling

Other:she like daydreamdragon?

Password: dragonheart

I downloaded the whole rp from start on my e-book then read it. and it was about 1200something page!! and I read it all in one day!! but I kinda skimmed through it and I have not got time to read it again, so I think I need recap.

Edited by sueprin

Okays, I have NO idea whatsoever if I can still join considering I asked a long time ago and yet haven't replied in just about that long. But now I've got nothing to do, so yeah. Am I accepted? Alo, I don't remember what my form looked like. Accept me when possible if you can't now, and when you do, make sure to alert meh. Thanks a bunches.

~Glace

OOOhhh. Maybe you can get lucky. I don't know were Booo took off to and ya may what to locate your char sheet and make some changes to it. I I recall currectly you made your sheet before the change in the chars sheets.

*Nods as you talk* Uhuh. Uhuh... Yeah that sounds about right. Thanks!

I am fool *facepalm*

Forum name: sueprin

Dragon name: kara

Type of dragon (DC dragon):gardian/waterhorse(guardian)

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.):have lighter color close to skyblue and have a scar on her shield.

Personality:stubborn but nice. bit proud, and adventurouse. like exploring and finding new things. She distrust almost anyone, because of trauma with her mother.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold):when her mother, waterhorse ran away, her father hade a rage and beated her.(This is where she get the scar.) she escaped but fainted out of exhust and pain, then crashed in to land of gold.

Position: (Job has changed to Position.)hunter aperentice

Stage: (Position had changed to Stage.)matured hatchling

Other:she like daydreamdragon?

Password: dragonheart

I downloaded the whole rp from start on my e-book then read it. and it was about 1200something page!! and I read it all in one day!! but I kinda skimmed through it and I have not got time to read it again, so I think I need recap.

Accepted.

Won't be accepting new dragons for a while.

If Etsel keeps up that kind of thinking I wonder what she'll do once she is out of the nursery and battle trained. I kind of worry for Vita.

"However, orphaned hatchlings raised by foster parents of another species can develop surprisingly even tempers and mellow dispositions, proving that their defining unpleasant nature is, in fact, a learned behavior."

I think theres something wrong with her.

she is hellfire to the bones, I expect. she still give much to roleplay with. smile.gif

Edited by sueprin

I am officialy confused. did kuparika had three babys or two? is the dragon (kuparika's baby) that was named dawn npc or eclipse?

Edited by sueprin