Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts OOC

Uh, okay. So what are you planning for Kiro? Kinda unsure what to do with Spark.

*Sigh.* Been waiting for 5 days for a reply, any ideas yet? I could write down something for you to say if you're that burned out.

Kitty srry if you were waiting 4 me to say something. I don't often come & look at this one much. I'll start checking more often now. Honestly I don't remember my char. sheet, so I'll just make a new one I guess.

So what do you want me to do with Kiro? I don't want to mess up any plans or anything. And I thought Dawn was mine ohmy.gif

Dawn is yours, I just wasn't sure when you were going to start RPing her. As for Kiro you can do whatever.

Oh lol. I wasn't really sure what to do with her. So yeah it's fine if you RP her~

*Sigh.* Been waiting for 5 days for a reply, any ideas yet? I could write down something for you to say if you're that burned out.

10 days now. Still no ideas?

Dawn could do something with one of your chars. She's kinda hanging around chilling right now.

Where is Booo? He/she (does not say on profile :s) used to be on a lot them started show a whole lot less...

Anyway why don't we try to get the active chars into a group and do something?

Booo's a she :3 And maybe we could have a meeting after the messengers get back. Or a giant hunting patrol with the apprentices? or something?

Edited by Stunningfire

Or am I? *Shifty eyes*

LLD: IDK what to do with Poderoso so I posted for Dawn instead.

Kittybrianna: Sorry....I'm not ignoring you. I'm stuck with Reina and Alina.

Edited by Booo

Well Kurapika did ask if she had any questions... Kara should probably reply. Also no one-liners please~

eh, I can't think of anything to say and I don't have much time, thanks to whoever thought that having exam for three days with weekend in so that it isn't a weekend at all is a good idea. I have the last exam at Monday and i probably will post again then.

So, still not accepting? 'Cuz that's what the [second] post says.