Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts OOC

Updates: Guess what? Guess what?????? I updated the RP!!! I'm back in busness baby. Anyways please PM me the name of the dragons you would like to keep!!!! I will be deleting the ones that i haven't gotten the PM from. Edited by Laurarockstar

...??? Why post everything in the RP? Edited by Booo

So i don't have to go to different threads if i want to change something (Or so people can see the same thing here and in the ooc just not to get confused)

Dun worry i'm not stealling the RP away from you, i just like being organized.

That's fine, lol. Edited by Booo

I won't be around much for a couple of weeks. I'll see if maybe Laura can take over while I'm gone. Edited by Booo

May I join? :3

EDIT:Not sure if I'll even get an answer, but here's my forms. dry.gif

Forum name: wisard415

Dragon name: Yynara(Full name is ‘Yynara Farenya Tar’Wenna Shyni of the Moon and Stars’, but that’s is REALLY too much of a mouthful. Just put Yynara in the character list. =P)

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Alt Red Nebula & Moonstone

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): She is structured as a moonstone dragon, having four limbs and a pair of wings, but has the coloring of a nebula dragon. The once dazzlingly beautiful red markings on her scales represent the nebulas in space and the stars shimmering high above. She has one, vast nebula stretching across her right wing and chest, and has smaller ones splotching her forehead, tail and limbs. However, the stars and nebulas are now starting to fade from her lack of stargazing, being trapped in the Land of Gold. But now that the markings are fading, it’s revealing dark blue scales under her once red and black scales, presumably from her moonstone ancestry. She has pale blue eyes and is scarred on her haunch from an unfortunate encounter with a human’s dog when she still lived on the surface.

Personality: She’s coy, playful and nice, being lighthearted, energetic and lively. She likes doing kind things and can be a little flirty around other males her age. She has a charming sense of humor and is very talkative and quirky, but has the ability to be focused on her task and she can be as silent as the dead at times. She is also a fair fighter, but completely horrid at hunting. If she gets assigned a hunting task, she won’t even get a singly piece of prey. One of her own problems is her flashbacks, which may appear out of nowhere or can be triggered by a certain sight or smell. These leave her disoriented and she has to discontinue her duties for a day or more. Another quirk of hers is she’s claustrophobic, hating closed in spaces. She misses the open air and the freedom of the stars dearly.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold?): Was running away from home after the humans had killed her father for his scales. Her mother escaped, but flew away. Yynara fell down a cave into a hole that led to the Land of Gold. Was a little unsettled at first, but adjusted to life in the Land of Gold.

Position: Warrior Apprentice

Stage: Matured Hatchling

Other: She has a crush on Vita Contego. Also, she has a trace of magi blood in her, her father being half magi. She can use a little magic, but only the four main elements, water, air, fire and earth.

Password: DragonHearts

-----------------------------------------------

Dragon name: Ryosohka

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Bright breasted wyvern and Summer Seasonal

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): His appearance and structure is like an autumn seasonal dragon, but he has bright, neon blue markings on his tail and wings. The crest on his head is speckled with tropical red and black.

Personality: Being the God of Luck and Fortune, he chooses random dragons and bestows luck upon them, and this is a fairly sighted occurrence as Ryosohka is generous and patient. If you actually meet him in person, he has a considerable ego and is uncomplaining, looking on the bright side of things even when they are dire and seemingly impossible to be good. He is humorous and witty, having a amiable sense of humor when things need to be cheered up.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold?): Was a previous resident of the land of gold(Before everyone else came) and he was slain by an mysterious creature in the unknown areas of the Land of Gold.

Position: God? Not to be greedy or anything, but it's open...

Stage: Dead(God)

Other: God of Luck and Fortune. His symbol is the four-leaf clover, and as for offerings he isn’t exactly picky, but he likes simple yet pretty things like obsidian glass found at the volcano or shiny stones that fall in from the surface.

Edited by wisard415

Dragon name: Yynara(Full name is ‘Yynara Farenya Tar’Wenna Shyni of the Moon and Stars’, but that’s is REALLY too much of a mouthful. Just put Yynara in the character list. =P)

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Alt Red Nebula & Moonstone

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): She is structured as a moonstone dragon, having four limbs and a pair of wings, but has the coloring of a nebula dragon. The once dazzlingly beautiful red markings on her scales represent the nebulas in space and the stars shimmering high above. She has one, vast nebula stretching across her right wing and chest, and has smaller ones splotching her forehead, tail and limbs. However, the stars and nebulas are now starting to fade from her lack of stargazing, being trapped in the Land of Gold. But now that the markings are fading, it’s revealing dark blue scales under her once red and black scales, presumably from her moonstone ancestry. She has pale blue eyes and is scarred on her haunch from an unfortunate encounter with a human’s dog when she still lived on the surface.

Personality: She’s coy, playful and nice, being lighthearted, energetic and lively. She likes doing kind things and can be a little flirty around other males her age. She has a charming sense of humor and is very talkative and quirky, but has the ability to be focused on her task and she can be as silent as the dead at times. She is also a fair fighter, but completely horrid at hunting. If she gets assigned a hunting task, she won’t even get a singly piece of prey. One of her own problems is her flashbacks, which may appear out of nowhere or can be triggered by a certain sight or smell. These leave her disoriented and she has to discontinue her duties for a day or more. Another quirk of hers is she’s claustrophobic, hating closed in spaces. She misses the open air and the freedom of the stars dearly.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold?): Was running away from home after the humans had killed her father for his scales. Her mother escaped, but flew away. Yynara fell down a cave into a hole that led to the Land of Gold. Was a little unsettled at first, but adjusted to life in the Land of Gold.

Position: Warrior Apprentice

Stage: Matured Hatchling

Other: She has a crush on Vita Contego. Also, she has a trace of magi blood in her, her father being half magi. She can use a little magic, but only the four main elements, water, air, fire and earth.

Lol. Boo can vanish for more then weeks at a time. Sorry.

For the sheet looks fine to me and with her liking Vita Fine by me. But he thinks he's with another char right now and yet another is trying to litterly steal him from her lol. But your char does look like she'd get him and work with him. So it all fine with me lol. Just don't have do it forcefully lol.

Before I threw up anything fancy, I would pay my respects and ask if I could join first?

If I was to take any of the given open positions, I would gladly take a hunter's position. As far as age or type of a dragon is concerned, let me know if you are needing a specific type.

Thanks,

DragoTheWise

Can I join? :3 This looks kind of cool!

Forum name: TimeFlame

Dragon name: Miracle

Type of dragon (DC dragon): DayDream

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): She appears to be a normal DayDream Dragon, but she has a birthmark that looks like This on the right side of her neck. (This doesn't mean she is a messanger, you'll find out what it means in her history)

Personality: Miracle is a carefree dragoness that likes to have fun, play, and goof off most of the time! She likes to draw pictures and show her pictures to her friends, but due to her carefree nature she kind of think everyone is her friend. Her head is always in the clouds (Metephoracly and literally speaking), she is always caught up in some wierd day dream. Miracle can get a little over excited, she is like a small ball of pure energy. It is almost like she is on a permenant suger rush! But that's sure to change as she grows older.... Right?

Bio: In the real world, there is a whole colony of DayDream dragons that call themselves the Dream Weaver Clan. A dragon clan that lives high up in the mountains weaving day dreams for both humans and dragons alike. Turns out, that Miracle's father is the Leader of the DreamWeaver Clan and Miracle was next in line! Miracle's family has a unique symbol representing their heritage and who they are bounded to the Dream Plain. A place where dreams are reality, all DayDream Dragons are bounded to the Dream Plain, but Miracle's family has the closest bond with it. Something about her Great Ancestors' being the first DayDream Dragon's in egsistence. Since she hasn't been born yet (Hence still being an egg) she doesn't know this... Yet...

A few months after her egg was laid. A rival Clan attacked and she was kidnapped. After another month, a strong lightning storm occured and her egg rolled all the way down to the Land of Gold. Now she is sitting in a bush behind the Hunter's Mansion waiting to be rescued.

Position: (Not really sure) Might be a Warrior... Or maybe a Builder... One of those two...

Stage: Egg

Other: What else IS there? O_O Unless of course you want me to rant on and on about her love of fluffy clouds...

I see that. I've been waiting to be accepted for... *counts on fingers* 4 days now? Normally(on other forums), I get accepted in two days, if not less. =P

Lol, I had no idea that Vita was having relationships with girls already. But, if it's fine with you, it's okay. And no, Yynara isn't pushy or anything like that. She can just be a little hyper and ecstatic at times xd.png

I'm back! Sorry for the wait, I was hoping that Laura would take over for me but I haven't heard from her since...

I won't be around as much as I used too but I'll try and respond to everyone.

wisard415: Added Yynara and Ryosohka. You can start whenever if your still interested.

TimeFlame: Same goes for Miracle.

Sueprin: Neat. Kinda like a chibi dragon.

Kittybrianna: Glad your back! Let me know when you want to start RPing Dia again.

DragoTheWise: Sure!

Edited by Booo

Hey, welcome back. But I uh kind of see a issue here. I think ya need to nomanite some who's on a lot. To avoid others waiting for so long. Just saying

Well I sent a PM to Laura but she hasn't responded. So...I guess I'll have to wait. Unless you want to help out? Edited by Booo

I'm always on DCF every day. Sure I could help. On school days I get on when possible which is normally between classes and before and after school. So sure I got the time in the day.

user posted image

Ashrin this time! Hmmm... Which dragon should I draw next?

Edited by sueprin

Forum name: DragoTheWise

Dragon name: Iskar

Type of dragon (DC dragon): SpitFire

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): Like all spitfire dragons, Iskar has ordinate turquoise markings along his back, tail, and the edges of his wings. The wings are a bit tattered along the edges as well. Finally, he has a small scar near his right eye from a past battle. Small other areas along his underbelly would show that someone had done very torturous things perhaps during imprisonment.

Personality: Iskar can be aggressive and territorial over whatever he possess just like normal SpitFires. Due to this nature of his, he prefers to take up a role of hunting or some other form of combat. His wisdom and cunning can come to be a bit stoic at times; however, he tries not to seem so heartless to those who may need his assistance. The stoic nature spills into the rest of his daily living, being one of few words; more thinking rather than reaction of an action. That is not to say he is completely devoid of all emotion. He still has plenty of room to grow and to open himself to those he deems trustworthy. His past is not something he wishes to be open about unless it is dealing with his hatchling-hood. One other small quirk is his interest in studying books. A hunter needs to be knowledgeable of all things, even if they do not seem necessary.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold?): Iskar has been on the run for some time. He had been a prisoner from the consequence of a small war that had erupted upon a few nations. He had been in command of a dragon unit known as the "Daring Dozen". His skill in commanding his unit was of high regard among the generals of the nation he sought to protect. During a long drawn out battle he had been separated from his unit. At the last moment, he was captured and ordered anyone trying to retrieve him, to retreat to defend their lands instead. His unique skills were what kept him alive, but also what killed him inside. His captors were not so kind to the dragon. Torture was daily, if he did not cooperate to their demands. At first, he resisted but as time past, he realized it was better to give the information they needed to achieve victory... and yet divert them to their fall. Even still, they tortured him from time to time to help him remember who was the boss of their prison. His personality may have been stripped in that forsaken cage of nightmares, but his cunning did not. An opportunity was given, and Iskar took it. In a bold attempt, he was able to break free from his cell due to an estranged guard from an overdose of some medicine or perhaps some other drug. Either way, Iskar barely escaped while destroying as much as he possibly could of the facility during his escape. He tried to return back to his comrades, but he was cut off and force to flee in another direction. Being on the run for weeks now from opposing dragons, he had to live off the land and stay in whatever shelter he could find. Coming upon a series of cave tunnels that twisted like a maze, he would find himself suddenly in a place he thought he would never be able to see.... And somewhere that would also put the pieces of Iskar's heart back together once more.

Position: Hunter

Stage: Adult

Other: A true friend will be able to see Iskar's full personality instead of the normal Stoic one that Iskar dons daily. Perhaps if one was to gain enough trust, they would also be able to know of Iskar's long and somewhat dark past. Those who do gain his trust as such, he becomes very protective of these close friends.

OOC: if anything needs to be edited just let me know and I will be glad to do so wink.gif

btw Sueprin.. I love your artwork smile.gif

Edited by DragoTheWise

Looks good to me. You can start anytime. Edited by Booo

So um am I allowed to help approve char sheets if say ya don;t show for.... a week?

((Tis just wondering))

Thanks! I'll start RPing ASAP, but I'm currently in trouble so I won't really be able to be on much >.>

I'm back! Sorry for the wait, I was hoping that Laura would take over for me but I haven't heard from her since...

I won't be around as much as I used too but I'll try and respond to everyone.

wisard415: Added Yynara and Ryosohka. You can start whenever if your still interested.

TimeFlame: Same goes for Miracle.

Sueprin: Neat. Kinda like a chibi dragon.

Kittybrianna: Glad your back! Let me know when you want to start RPing Dia again.

DragoTheWise: Sure!

I'll start playing Dia now, if possible. What is going on with her, currently, and is there anything specific that I should know? x3