Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts OOC

Oh. I was thinking second father because Spark's old enough to BE a father and that's a pretty big age range for a big brother... ah well

And Spark will be a new dad soon. The egg is hatching, and he hopes to be there when it happens.

I know stun, but thats just how she imagines him...Anyway Ash is pretty old to, she is like on the border line of a young adult and a teenager...

*goes to post now*

EDIT: i got writers block :C

Edited by Laurarockstar

IT"S DONE

eclipse and kurapika

user posted image

oh noes I forgot purple splotchy at the leg! I'll add it laer.

this is resized mode. original one is like gigantic.

dragons I've already done-

oranous(planned to be redrawn)

user posted image

kara

user posted image

That's pretty <3 Oh and who was Spark's egg again? X3 Aria was his mate, right? /gone for so long she can't remember

Oh and who was Spark's egg again? X3 Aria was his mate, right? /gone for so long she can't remember

Yep.

It's an Autumn, and it will probably be male. Don't know what I'm going to do with it though....

...Spark's so unsure about himself. He'll probably neglect the autumn despite his trying to be a good father, and Aria's so busy with being leader and all... Spark's good at advice and mentoring, just not fathering. Good thing they're raised by the sitters and such.

Well, see, Spark's good at giving advice and being a mentor and such, but he tends to panic in situations where he doesn't know what to do (i.e. the Moonstone/messenger situation we're having ATM). Fathering is new to him, and he doesn't really know how to treat hatchies, so he'll probably neglect the autumn's needs and Aria will be busy with leader stuff. So I'm saying, good thing there are sitters because Spark will be a really lousy dad.

Edited by Stunningfire

No. Goodness, no. ohmy.gif Because he does/will try really hard and that would make him sad... just warning you though that Spark will be a lousy father X3

You don't have to post in both threads.

Also Lani dosn't have to be in limbo. She is heading for the nursery, isn't she?

Edited by Booo

Good point. *Facepalm* Sorry, there was flood control so I didn't know if I had posted on the other thread or not. I posted for Lani, now I need a response for Dia now.

When Spark met up with Kiro he couldn't help but laugh at her behavior. "Well...I'm guessing you can't wait to get started." he said.

Kiro almost jumped off the ground with joy. "Are we starting now? When do I get to start?" she asked eagerly, not entirely sure what to do.

"We'll start now if you want." said Spark, but it was obvious that she couldn't wait any longer. "Follow my lead, I'll guide you to the stone." he said as he took air and flew high above the woods.

Kiro turned to Torna to say good bye. "Well I guess I'll see you later." she said before speeding out of sight.

Kiro ran behind Spark through the woods.

Edited by Booo

Kiro ran behind Spark through the woods.

Yeah... so ...? You mean there wouldn't be any dangers? But let's just say she doesn't know the way - before she had Spark to guide her, right?