Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts OOC

Dawn is an NPC, you can RP her whenever.

Laura: You could start with Ash and Ares. Do you know whats going on?

Um... oh right. She became NPC after I left, so I'd like to have her back~ ohmy.gif I'll make a form for her.

Sure.

I'll be back in a bit...

Edited by Booo

Great biggrin.gif I need to post a form for her, right? And can she be friends with your autumn hatchie workie and the two of them guard the food den together?

Um... I knew that. Why's he a hatchie then? XP And I need to post a form for Dawn, right?

I'm bombarding you with questions ;__; Sorry. It says Estel under the workies, but I can't find a form... is Estel an NPC too?

Hes a hatchling cause hes about to hatch.

Brad became inactive so Etsel is mine now.

Ask me anything. wink.gif

She has a form, I organized them by user. And yes, be sure to use the updated one. Edited by Booo

Oh, I see. Couldn't find it before because the two names (on the form and under the workies section) are spelled differently ^^" Oh, and I'll change Dawn up a bit from what you guys had worked out for her, so don't be surprised if she starts acting like a whole different dragon~

Forum name: Stunningfire

Dragon name: Dawn

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Sunrise

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): Just a regular sunrise. Her features are still smooth with youth and her eyes are always bright with curiosity.

Personality: Dawn is shy and very quiet, preferring to stand by and watch rather than take part in the action. She loves her brother and sister dearly and treats them with kindness, and would even lay down her life for them even if they didn't know that. The thing is, Dawn is usually so subdued she goes unnoticed, and her little acts of kindness just go unnoticed.

Sometimes Dawn has her own little doubts of her place in this world of the Land of Gold. These doubts were deepened when she received the place of a permanent workie. Of course, little Dawn went around obediently without - much - complaint and followed her leader's wishes. Still, she wondered what her true worth was in the Land of Gold and if she really was needed here . . . after all, she was stuck with the rest of the useless, wounded and scarred dragons.

But Dawn pushes these doubts away to the back of her mind and concentrates on keeping her friends happy. After all, that's the important thing.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold?): Born here

Position: Permanent workie

Stage: Winged hatchling

Other: Daughter of Skoll and Kurapika, sister to Eclipse and the horse dragon

Password: DragonHearts

Oh BTW. why wasn't the horse dragon assigned anything?

That fits her nicely. The Horse hatchling is a hunter apprentice.

I have a pretty good feeling it was based on warriors anyway,

dry.gif Maybe...But this is about dragons, not cats. Big difference. xd.png

Edited by Booo

Wut? Okay i have no idea what to post. I'll just post something randome with Ash and Ares. Tell me if i did something wrong. *steals Ash and Ares*

Edit: Or not....

Edited by Laurarockstar

booo! thats genious!!!!! We could SHARE the chars you dun want to give completely back. Although that will have ups and downs..

Any idea what is should post? :C

You tell me, you RP Ash better then anybody ever could in my opinion. Doesn't the situation give you any sort of inspiration? Also do you really want Alina back?

@sueprin: Go ahead happy.gif

OMG Laura I'd love to see Ash back biggrin.gif Her little temper tantrums. Is Spark still like a second father to her? I loved their relationship back then

Yup, Not a second father...a big brother. I love RPing Ash she is so fun. And booo, just tell me which chars you want to keep. I'll take over Ash and Ares from here.