Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts OOC

So, still not accepting? 'Cuz that's what the [second] post says.

Yeah, sorry bout that. Didn't you have a dragon at one point? I may be mistaken.

I did, but I kinda lost it. I can make a new form if you want. I'll also probably need a recap once I do that, and then a good place to start. Oh, and who's still RPing for this one?

Everyone from before are still around (except for KB). I'll send you a PM once we're accepting again.

I guess so.... every one just.... vanished. Hope they return or more come. Guess we can open up sign ups again?

Soon, very soon.

Edited by Booo

Ah ok. So wonder what the new main plot going to be right now.

Same here.

Edit: What about LLD?

Edited by Booo

Just bumping this to say that the rules have been added since they seem to be ignored in the RP. I didn't make the rules so if you have any issues with them you'll have to talk with Laurarockstar. Edited by Booo

True.

And also what about me there? I noticed in one of your edits there. Seems there's something happening or....?

Right right xd.png

I lost track of him and his partner in arms. Last I knew he was making his own home in the tree's do to no one really taking him in at the base camp. Ideas on what to do with him?

And change his name to Vrans please to stop the confusion xd.png

Done.

Now back to brainstorming, I thought since their heading to the woods they could run into him or something. Thats about as far as I got.

Edited by Booo

Don't see why not um. I'll see if I can squeeze a post in before I hit the pillow for the night.

Ok posted.

Edited by little lost dragon

((What was his partners name again?))

I forgot, I deleted her form. I thought she ran away.

Oh... then ignore that part of the post. Vrans is back to being on his own till he gets worked into the dragon place heh.

Well I dunno...

Suggestions?

Edited by Booo

Um.... is that to my last post here in the OOC? OR the RP post lol?

The RP. Edited by Booo

Maybe have Dia spot Vrans and stuff. Vita just did so she can look where he's looking then show Vita's mentor shes sane.

Mind if I drop in?

Forum name: dangershy, please call me Demyx or Demy

Dragon name: Dirimin

Type of dragon: Misfit Pygmy

Appearance: Instead of yellow swirls, his are black. His eyes are orange and he has short but sharp claws. Currently has a sprained wing from accident with brother.

Personality: Playful, always excited.

Bio: He was playing with his brother and sister near the cave that held the Land Of Gold. His brother had jumped at him, and had accidentally knocked him over the edge, and he fell, brother falling after him. He beat his wings but still had a rough landing. Luckily, he had landed near a Medic dragon. She made his wing feel better, but its still sprained.

Position: Winged Hatchie

Stage: Winged Hatchie.

Other:

Password: DragonHearts

Dragon name: Draeko

Appearance: Britght, red eyes, that scare some of the dragons. His main body is more blue, and swirls are gray.

Personality: Hyper

Bio: He was playing with his brother and sister near the cave that held the Land Of Gold. He jumped at his brother, knocking him off the edge, sending him flying down to the Land Of Gold. Draeko went plummeting down with him. Luckilty, he had more practice in flying so he spread his wings and swept to the side, still having a tad of a rough landing, but not a sprained wing.

Position: Winged Hatchie

Stage: Winged Hatchie.

Other:

Dragon name: Derana

Appearance: Instead of yellow swirls, hers are pink. She really likes them, and her eyes are hazel, and the tip of her tail is black from a fire near her home.

Personality: Like Draeko, hyper, but usually calm.

Bio: She was playing with her brothers one day, at the entrance to the City Of Gold. Draeko had jumped at Dirimin, sending both of them hurtling down. She found a safer way, slowly edging down from small, jagged cliffs. She finally reached the bottom and stays with her brothers.

Position: Wingless Hatchie

Stage: Wingless Hatchie.

Other:

Sure, whenever your ready. Edited by Booo

Yes! Finally!

Forum name: DiaGlace48

Dragon name: (Xerxes) Glace Hydro (Hah, here we go again)

Type of dragon: Icicle Dragon (Ryona is using an illusion ability that he has to change Glace's appearance to others look like a Winter Hatchling)

Appearance: Her wings are tipped with navy blue scales, and she has a vertical scar over each of her eyes. The dark blue thing on her head (you know what I'm talking about) has traces of silver in it.

Personality: If she doesn't know you, she's normally really shy and afraid she'll mess something up. But usually, she's more of the "I've got this, don't worry about me" type of girl. She looks out for her friends and protects them with her life. She can be a little smart at times, but she's only trying to be funny.

Bio: She, Zorei Ash Ketchum, Morgembre Volcaro, Aleliax AutumnRose, and Ryona Masquerane were fleeing from a "conflict" between their families and the Masquerane head dragon, also Ryona's father. He and some "friends" were attacking the other families, and the kids mentioned above plus Ryona's brother Coronna and Glace brothers Silver and Yeradon Jack Hydro and sister Nemesis were told to leave before they were hurt. Silver, Jack, Nemesis, and Coronna were killed, and Ryona was also lost (as in, they couldn't find him; he's not dead). The remaining four sought out shelter, and came across the Land of Gold.

Position: Wants to be a Hunter Apprentice.

Stage: Winged Hatchling

Other: She's the only one out of her four other friends who aren't dead who can read and understand human English; has fairly uncanny sense of hearing and smell.

Dragon name: Zorei Ash Ketchum

Type of dragon: Electric

Appearance: The navy blue part of his body is a golden color, and the normally yellow part is a light blue. His eyes are chocolate colored.

Personality: He's filled with a lot of spunk, but can be serious when necessary. He loves little hatchlings, and will protect his peers with his life, if need be.

Bio: Same as Glace.

Position: Builder Apprentice

Other: Fairly uncanny sense of sight and hearing.

Dragon name: Morgembre (Morgan) Volcaro

Type of dragon: Ember

Appearance: Her eyes are ruby red. That's it.

Personality: She's fairly shy, but when she or her friends are in danger, she can be very forthright and persistent.

Bio: Same as Glace.

Position: Hunter Apprentice

Other: Very uncanny sense of hearing.

Dragon name: Aleliax AutumnRose

Type of dragon: Neotropical

Appearance: The normally green parts of her body are a much darker green, and the yellow parts are a light green. Her eyes are emerald colored. The edges of her wings are also ripped (she can still fly) and they look somewhat like flower petals.

Personality: She's open to anyone except people who seem shady. She tries to make friends with pretty well everyone she meets. She's fierce when her friends are in danger.

Bio: How do you think?

Position: Hunter Apprentice

Other: Very uncanny sense of smell; discovered the Land of Gold.

Password: Dragon Hearts

Dragon name: Ryona Masquerane

Type of dragon: Nebula (No alt.)

Appearance: His body is black and the mane/blue part is white

Personality: He's certainly the sly one compared to his brother. He's very kind, but most likely keeps the most secrets. Ash aside, he's the most agressive of the group, but will only attack if provoked. He often challenges other older dragons to mind games of sorts (and wins).

Bio: I hope I didn't have to type all of that again...

Position: Warrior Apprentice

Other: Fairly uncanny sense of sight and smell; he and his brother Coronna (dead) changed their last names from DarkHorse to Masquerane; whereabouts are currently unknown.

Edited by DiaGlace48