Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts OOC

He was looking at ChicknTheif's dragons. Can't remember the names....

Hello! I think this roleplay sounds interesting, and I kind of want to join. I don't have a dragon planned out yet though, and I want to ask a few questions before I rush in.

So first of all, you guys are accepting new members, right?? It says so in the topic description thing but the last few posts seem to suggest otherwise. Also is all of the golden land literally made of gold, or is it just that gold is the only kind of metal available to make anything out of? There are trees and regular rocks on the map after all. And how often are we expected to post? I haven't been in a lot of roleplays, so, honest question.

That's it for now, I think. Sorry for sounding like a noob. If you accept me I promise to try not to flake off and leave randomly ;_;

Hey guys. Exactly who are all of the dragons that Carversleuth, Illuminata, and Lelani are approaching? I know that Fluid is there, but that is all I know for sure.

Pi Day: I am not sure if we are accepting or not. I'm not one of the thread mods smile.gif

They are approaching Fluid, Alina, and Ryder.

By the way I've got a response to what's going on in the RP, but I'm gonna give it one more day and see if Booo wants their dragons to respond or something.

Edited by Dannywolf

Sorry, lots of homework lately. I'll RP once I've got everything under control.

Pi Day: I contacted Laura about that. Right now we have too many newcomers atm but I'll let you know when we're accepting again. As for the RP not everything's made of gold, just the city that was left behind. You can post as much as you want as long as you don't disappear for weeks at a time. Hope that clears things up for you.

Edited by Booo

As of now, you can no longer be a god. It's awfully boring if all you do is float around all day and no one RP's them anyway. This could change if Laurarockstar returns and insists on making them available. Edited by Booo

Agreed.

One more question... Can I post a charrie? Since I have already joined am I allowed to make a new charrie? Or are we not accepting them?

I'm holding back on dragons right now. But since you've already joined, I'll let it slide. Or you can RP a dragon that already exists.

Sorry I've been gone for so long. My internet has been cut off at my house and right now I'm using the free wifi at this hotel I'm in. I don't know when my internet will get put back on, but I was waiting to see if ChicknThief was going to reply first.

¯\(°_0)/¯ She randomly poofed on everyone. Its been happening a lot lately, sorry to keep you hanging. I'll have Ryder interact with her in the mean time. Edited by Booo

I am SO SORRY that I disappeared; a whole lot of stuff happened and I lost my laptop for a while and everything's just been really really hectic. .-. So so sorry.

Is there anyway I could get a recap and a fill-in about what went down with Torna and Kiro?

Not much actually. Kiro...well....she's gone, sorry bout that. And Torna's lonely atm. Edited by Booo

Eh, it's okay.

And poor Torna. D: Does he need a hug?

Should I make a new character, or should I try and pick him back up?

We aren't accepting new dragons right now but you can RP Torna if you still want to. Edited by Booo

He was in the woods last I recall. He's still pretty down about what happened to Kiro, I think he might of had a crush on her.

...Let me rephrase that. I'm 100% positive he had a crush on her. xd.png

Edited by Booo

xd.png Aw, poor fella. Imma go make a post with him, then; was he alone?

And what did happen to her?

She was with Spark in the woods when she was bitten by a snake and didn't recover. Torna was with Nellima but she had to leave for a ceremony, do you want me to post the link?

Guaa I'd post but... nothing comes to mind. I need something to happen or something.