Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts OOC

I'll start playing Dia now, if possible. What is going on with her, currently, and is there anything specific that I should know? x3

Not really. Dia and Vita were watching something unfold between Etsel and Vrans and...well...you'll have to read where I left off. I'll be sure to post tomorrow.

Edited by Booo

I have homework. dry.gif I'll reply to everyone once I'm finished. Edited by Booo

Mmmkay, so nothing extremely important or of severe impact happened.

Homework sucks. =P Especially math homework, lol.

LLD: Are you Rping Vrans or Vita? Edited by Booo

Both.... did I miss something?

Edit: my bad fixed

Edited by little lost dragon

Hey Boo, you put Yynara in Warriors, and she's still an apprentice. xd.pngxd.png

wisard415: Lol, should be fine now.

sueprin: He's actually half blue and purple. I think you might of mistaken him for Skoll. But nice job! I really like the tufts of fur.

Edited by Booo

I've been really overwhelmed with homework lately. Sorry in advanced if I don't reply to everyone soon enough. Edited by Booo

Forum name:titli02

Dragon name:Soul

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Dino. Na im just kiddingXD Alt Black

Age:Young hatchling so about a single day old in her hatchling form. Egg hatched at 14 years

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.):Nothing

Personality:Sweet likes to pounce. Dreams of being an warrior

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold?): She fell from her egg and into a patch of grass yet not sure why her leg hurts.SHe was born here

Position:Apprentice warrior??

Stage:Hatchling

Other:none

Password:DragonHearts

Accepted. I'll update the OP tomorrow. Edited by Booo

oh wait i WAS accepted.))

Soul stared into the sky with her green eyes. She leapped into the air and flew. She landed softly on a patch of gold.

Forum name: Dannywolf

Dragon name: Fluid

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Bluna

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): Longer dorsal spines

Personality: Often curious, Fluid likes observing others and swimming to new places. She's reclusive, but not towards those who have accepted her.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold?): She was swimming in the sea with her older brother, when a Grey dragon caused a storm and large waves to wash Fluid near the Land of Gold. She woke up and found herself placed in the lake.

Position: Hunter/Sitter

Stage: Matured hatchling (Like a day away from adult, mature)

Other: Her mother is a Bluna, her father an Ice, so she is okay with swimming in very cold waters.

Password: Dragon Hearts

Accepted. I'll put her down as hunter/sitter. Edited by Booo

Looks fun smile.gif

May I ask, what do eggs do? How do you roleplay them? Do they just sit there? I read the whole thing, sorry if this was mentioned.

Forum name: Dragongirl10188

Dragon name: Serphina ( I've been reading too much Eragon... )

Type of dragon: Swallowtail Female

Age: A Matured hatchling. She is about fifteen years old, and is ranging near to when she becomes an adult.

Appearance: She has a blood red mark with an amphiptere on it. It ranges from her shoulder, down to her leg. It is a simple one, the details hidden inside the colour. She is not sure why it is there, it just is. She also has a small scar just above her left eye.

Personality: Serphina is a typical warrior/hunter girl. She likes to get into battles, but hardly starts them if there is no reason to do. She will stick up for her friends, and for what she believes in. Though, sometimes rage overcomes her. She starts challenging with her words, and sometimes ends up in a fight.

Bio:

Serphina flapped her wings at her magma father "But why do you have to go!" She said loudly, her little voice hardly carrying out of their cave. "Because, we need food" He sighed to her, his wings stretched out, his eyes slitted at the sky, and his back legs on the ground pushed out. She winced at him, before getting shushed and watching the sight of her father fly off. "Why does he have to hunt during a war" She muttered silently under her breath, staring as his figure soon disappeared.

Serphina turned around with a small snort, her legs carried her out of the cave. She flapped her wings again and touched from the ledge of the cave, and to the forest floors below. She closed her eyes as she flapped her wings for the first time since her last lesson, and found herself flying! Flying! Yes, she was flying!

Serphina whistled as her tails clashed at each other, and her wings beated as fast as her heart was. She glided to the floor, and landed with a smile layn on her face. She stretched her legs and walked around for a few seconds, then noticed a very dark cave. She peaked in, her mysterious blue eyes trying to see what was there. She took a step, then another step. Crack! She screeched loudly and found herself falling into a dark hole.

Serphina flapped her wings, but the hole was too thin for them to fit; so instead she tucked them to her sides. Her eyes shut close as she waited for her doom...

Position: Hunter and she sits when the position is open.

Stage: Matured Hatchling

Other: Nope.

Password: DragonHearts

Forum name: Dragongirl10188

Dragon name: Unnamed- hasn't hatched yet.

Type of dragon: Guardian of Nature

Appearance:

Personality: To be Rped

Bio: I could hear my mother over head in a muffled voice, telling me something that seemed important. I shuffled slightly in my yolk, making her sigh deeply at me and nudge me with her muzzle. I wasn't sure who she was; all I knew was that she was my mother. Her shadow disappeared, making me wince inside.

A few minutes later I saw her shadow, and my egg started rolling. "We need to leave!" She shouted to my father, who's shadow was now overhead. I tried to break the shell again, but was too young. I yipped and heard a crash, making the egg shiver with my fear. She cooed softly and I found myself being rolled into a hole, then tumbling down. She was screeching, and I felt her claws trying to reach down. It was too late, I was falling, then I landed on a pile of something soft.

Position: Egg

Stage: Egg

Other: Naw.

Not much, but you can still RP them. We're actually not accepting eggs right now. ^^; But I will gladly add Serphina.

Hi! I noticed that your roleplay has some slots open, and I would love to join. I have never rp'd before, but it looks fun smile.gif I don't know what all the proper etiquette is for applying to join, but let me know if I do anything wrong...

Forum name: ChicknThief

Dragon name: Lelani (pronounced "lay-LAW-knee)

Type of dragon (DC dragon): White Stripe

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): none

Personality: Lelani is a gentle, quiet dragon, who tends to keep to herself mostly. She shys away from adult company, but bonds very closely with eggs and hatchlings. She is a natural care-giver and is loved by all dragons due to her kind and calm disposition. Lelani is childless, but every once in a while, the other dragons see the look of a broken heart on her face as she cares for the eggs and hatchlings.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold?): Lelani and her mate were flying with their daughter when they were caught in a terribly powerful storm. Lelani could only watch in horror as her mate and child were struck down by lightening. Overcome with the grief of losing her loved ones and blinded by her tears, Lelani allowed herself to drift aimlessly until she landed in a strange new place...

Position: Sitter (if that is open and ok with you)

Stage: worker

Other: The other dragons in The Land of Gold do not know about Lelani's mate and child yet.

Dragon name: Carversleuth (Sleuth for short)

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Night Glory Drake

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): Has a scar running from his right eyebrow, down his neck, and around his shoulder, ending on his chest.

Personality: Carversleuth is quiet, but his ominous presence makes others around him nervous. His supernaturally sharp eyesight, hearing, and sense of smell make him an astounding hunter, and he rarely fails to bring back food to his colony. Many view him as arrogant, but that is not the case. Sleuth, as he is called, simply prefers to remain silent unless directly spoken to.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold?): Sleuth had grown tired of the quarry in his homeland. None of the creatures he hunted were much of a challenge for him anymore, so he decided to go out in search of more difficult prey. Along his journey, Sleuth noticed a strange land beneath him, and decided to land. On his way down he was distracted by all the gold, and did not see how quickly he was approaching the land. He hit the ground hard, and struck his head on a large rock by the lake. When he came to, he did not remember much of anything about himself. All he knew were his instincts, and his instincts told him that this was no ordinary place....

Position: Hunter

Other:

Dragon name: Illuminata

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Pale Ridgewing

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): One thick scar across her chest

Personality: Illuminata is loud, outgoing, and confident. In times of peace she is playful and joyous, always making those around her laugh. But in times of war and tribulation, Illuminata becomes a force to be reckoned with. Her sleek body and large wings give her the speed and agility she needs to seek and destroy her enemies, and the enemies of her clan.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold?): Illuminata was playing with her clan-mates one day, when she slipped and fell into a deep abyss. As she fell, she tried flapping her wings to give herself lift, but to no avail. She only succeeded in slowing her fall until she landed gently on her feet on the shores of a lake. She looked skyward, expecting to see the hole through which she fell. She saw nothing but blue skies....

Position: Warrior

Other:

Password

Let me know if you would like me to change anything, and how you would like me to start smile.gif

They look fine to me. You can write an introduction or have them already accustomed to life in the Land of Gold, whichever you choose.

About the Map, is the N closest to the lake the Nursery? And about how far might that be from the lake?

I'm not sure how to describe it; they aren't exactly right next to each other. Think of the nursery as a house a few blocks away from the lake.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Booo

I would like to join!

Forum name: Fire-Ice

Dragon name: Phrygian

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Red

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): More black on underbelly than typical red dragon and black feet

Personality: aggressive towards people he doesn’t know but can be very protective of people close to him. He is also very curious and likes to take charge of situations.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold?): He was abandoned as an egg by his parents and as a hatchling he wandered and came upon the land of gold when he fell into a snake’s den.

Position: warrior apprentice

Stage: matured hatchling (just got wings)

Other: