TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

AWESOME!! These are definitely my favourites of all those dragons released in the last time. They look so great, I can`t find the appropriate words....

GREAT WORK SPRITERS!!

Now I wait for mine to grow up. *goes off to bring them fresh bones to eat*

OMG...

These are simply AMAZING <3

The male is loooove

Fem is done beautifully as well but I prefer the males pose.

Wow...just wow.

Oh, it's official. I'm collecting all I can next year. These things are absolutely beautiful.

They are beautiful.

Hope I get 2 males and one female. I just like the male sprite a little better. smile.gif

How can those adults be so gruesome and gorgeous at the same time? Hats off to the spriters, srsly. These guys are going to look awesome among the pumpkins; I'm so glad I caught some!

OMG!!! I love the adults there description and looks are so creepy....I love it!!!! Thank you TJ and Spriters. <3

Oh wow these are gorgeous!!!! And delightfully creepy xp These are amazing ohmy.gif

the adults are.... interesting...

Ooooooooooo I love these dragons! Kudos to the spriters and to TJ for another great Halloween Dragon! I'm so going to get some more next year. Hats off to the spriters and to TJ yet again.

I am in awe, this is by far one of my favorite holiday dragons ever released.

Thanks TJ and Spriters, once again you amaze me smile.gif.

They're so preetty! These are definitely one of my favorite dragons. Absolutely gorgeous! I'll be waiting impatiently until I can breed mine next year.

Omg Dove, Se, you guys totally outdid yourselves. <3 Next year I am hoarding them, as well as the next, and the next, and the next...

>D

Well, these are definitely worth the hours it took to catch them. Thanks so much to the spriters.