TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

They are gorgeous indeed, by far one of the most beautiful sprites I've encountered on DC. It's a pity I only managed to grab three of 'em. Hm, I wonder if I still want to freeze one of the hatchlings.

Wow... seriously fantastic-looking sprites with wonderful descriptions! I'm glad TJ did his best to make sure many of got these by adding that second line of eggs during the drop on the 31st - I'd never have gotten them otherwise... and I've had been so disappointed to miss out on these dark beauties!

Another big thanks to the pumpkin breeders that allowed me to snag two of them this year: had to work ree-donk-u-lous hours last year and was unable to catch any: thanks to you, I now have them!!!

Yay, Halloween!!!

Must... resist... looking... want... surprise... OHSCREWIT! I'll do that with the next non-holiday release! *goes to look*

When TJ's eggs hatched and I first saw those thin, scabby little buggers, I didn't know quite what to think of them. I loved their description though.

When the S2 came around, I loved the detail put into the sprite, but based on how it looked, I wasn't sure if I was going to like the adults very much. Description made me giggle again too.

But I was NOT expecting the sheer awesomeness that was these adults. I LOVE them! Definitely a new favorite of mine! I especially love the female pose, bravo! The detailing on her is superb! Very, very good work, thank you Seiss and Dove! I'll treasure them always!

Wow, Wow, and WOW! these are just so beautiful! I am blown away! So happy now that i gave up my caught little pumpkin egg and got 4 of these! I was only going to freeze the little dear thing anyway/

Thank you so much for these lovely Dragons!

Waits eagerly for mine to gender and grow up sooooo Beautiful

So... does anyone know whether or not these guys are capable of breeding with each other? Don't want give my pairs corresponding names and find out they can't become mates.

HOLY EFF the female marrow is <3

Darn, can't influence mine to female now Dx oh well -hopes it genders female-

So... does anyone know whether or not these guys are capable of breeding with each other? Don't want give my pairs corresponding names and find out they can't become mates.

I doubt they'd be able to breed to one another. I tried to breed my two harvests together this Halloween, and it had been a refusal. It's like a rarexrare breeding. I don't think it would be possible.

Edit: And in love with these buggers. They are. So. Flippin' CUTE.

Edited by Risa

I doubt they'd be able to breed to one another. I tried to breed my two harvests together this Halloween, and it had been a refusal. It's like a rarexrare breeding. I don't think it would be possible.

I'm just wondering because pumpkins were indeed able breed with each other, so... will it all be revealed once the first few members' hatches grow up?

Edit: And in love with these buggers. They are. So. Flippin' CUTE.

Pumpkins can breed with each other blink.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/bcRs

:'[

makes me upset I couldn't catch one of these beauties this year... I missed halloween.

I'm just wondering because pumpkins were indeed able breed with each other, so... will it all be revealed once the first few members' hatches grow up?

No one was sure whether pumpkins would be able to breed together until this halloween, so we probably won't know the answer to this question either until next halloween. To breed them together before then would be a moot point because they are holidays and are overwhelmingly likely not to produce more of their kind until designated breeding days near halloween next year.

Edited by Dashidragon

:'[

makes me upset I couldn't catch one of these beauties this year... I missed halloween.

Aw, I'm sorry. A good idea would be to keep an eye out in the Giving Tree thread. Either that, or find a trade you can make for one.

I keep recieving the feeling I've seen the female sprite, or something very similar somewhere before...

Wow. Stunning, absolutely stunning. And I adore the description, which is a first. I love everything about this dragon. I think this is a new favorite dragon for me.

Really liking the adults, can't wait for mine to grow up this weekend! Here's hoping I get 2 pairs, I only had enough influences for 1 male & female...

Really liking the adults, can't wait for mine to grow up this weekend! Here's hoping I get 2 pairs, I only had enough influences for 1 male & female...

You and me both! My last one just hatched. I'm so excited to see what genders they'll be

Hmm.. I guess you just cant please everyone.... But I cant believe ANYONE would say the female's pose is...... Boring...

To me she looks like she is in Mid stop/ turn, about to go and beat the male into submission. One wing is lower than the other, one paw is lifted, and she is pointing twards the male.

The Male also looks like he is in Mid turn, one wing lower, ect. So what if there anotomy is a little different.

And in my opinion, MORE than half the animals in the world have the males bigger/ flashyer. Apes, Fish, Reptiles, Birds, Mammals, (aquatic and earthbound), even animals we are confused as to what speacies they would be are like this, the duck billed platipuse(sp?) male has things the female doesnt.

Plants can also fall into this cadigory. But no matter what, if you dont like the way people chose the poses for their dragon creations, go create your own. But before you bark, go look at the finnished dragon requests, quite a few there have equaly great poses, colors, ect for both male and female.

I love the new dragons. I love them sooo friggen much. and it makes me wish I wasnt locked to snag the few I see in Ap