TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

ARGH it's been ten minutes and I've already missed around 20 pumpkin eggs. Thanks to the breeders for releasing so many, just wish I could catch a few DX

user posted image

this is creepy... it looks like the flamingo hatchling....

Edited by HarperRider

Umm rofl I just got a toothbrush user posted image I guess ill use it to clean my dragos teeth come Halloween laugh.gif

I wish the pumkins were also being dropped, I don't have one to breed >.<

I could try and get one for you? I probably doubt that I will suceed though.

I think it's a stake, for vampire-hunting.

It's a finger, like Bern said. |D

Edited by saphira888

user posted image

:3

X_X Love.

~

Tis a severed finger, guis.

~

If you need a pumpkin, hang out in #dctrades in IRC. Lots of people are giving head's up on breeding and dropping pumpkins there.

Thank you. I hate speculation. Facts are yummy.

Tell me - how can we trust Bern? He/she's not staff from the looks of it so how would they have inside knowledge? /:

I can now officially confirm that Chrome sucks with the stuff. A lot of glitchesm same treats ot no treats at all. Forget it and use IE, FF or Opera.

Tell me - how can we trust Bern? He/she's not staff from the looks of it so how would they have inside knowledge? /:

Because I gave that information to Bern.

X_X Love.

~

Tis a severed finger, guis.

~

If you need a pumpkin, hang out in #dctrades in IRC. Lots of people are giving head's up on breeding and dropping pumpkins there.

Socky caught a gigantic apple. O_O

Because I gave that information to Bern.

And why only Bern?

Considering Bern MADE some of the sprites, i think you can,. That and what sock said.

91?! I seriously doubt that.

see post by whispr above ^^^^^^

Kay we can all stop jumping on my ass anytime now~!

And why only Bern?

1) Bern helped to put this together.

2) I'm in a chat with Bern and a bunch of other people now and they asked me to give them a solid number. If you had wanted, you could have PM'd me and I would have said the same thing to you.

Because I've found 99.9% of the time she's been right about stuff that people were asking about. Whatever it happened to be. So I trust what she says.

And why only Bern?

Not only to me, there were several people involved in helping get ready for the event this year, I made the baskets and some treats, so I was involved.

And why didn't they tell everyone, then, if Bern was gonna tell it anyways?

>| 's gonna take FOREVER.

lol ninja'd

Edited by RheaZen

They seem to appear every 10 mins. :U

Bern isn't staff. That's like believing a random stranger if they say the sky's falling.

=_= Guys. Bernouli is not technically staff. But look at her scroll. You might notice she has a special custom pumpkin. This is because she made them. She's telling the truth. End of story.

Aha! I found the second repeat I had. The Easter Bunny was multiplying himself. So that means I've found all 91 images... Now I just need to find all 91 items.

I LOVE this trick or treating hunt!! THANK YOU to all artists for spriting these amazing tricks and treats! And thank you to Marri for coordinating this! And of course, Thanks TJ!