TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Where are you all finding the new items? I guess I'm dense or something as I've only found a pumpkin slice. :/

Edit to add, well, found an eye ball. =P

Keep looking for them; you'll eventually find more.

They randomly appear on pages of dragcave.net (i.e, a dragon's info page, the main cave page, the AP, etc) it's just a fun little scavenger hunt, if you will. Congrats on pumpkin slice! I got a zombie finger and a little bunny with a heart, a candy cane and a shamrock just a few minutes ago  xd.png

Ah ok, just got up from a nap and have been sick the past few day, so not all here tonight. Thanks for the reply as well. I'm curious to see what all items are here. ^.^

@Soruc, thank you for tip as well. =]

Edited by Shadowed Spirit

There is a rabbit holding a candy cane with a four leaf clover by his foot. I don't think it has to make sense. It's Halloween. Nothing has to make sense on Halloween.

Ah ok, just got up from a nap and have been sick the past few day, so not all here tonight. Thanks for the reply as well. I'm curious to see what all items are here. ^.^

You're welcome biggrin.gif hope you're feeling better, this is prime cold season what with the crazy weather. First it's cold and then it gets warm again x_X

Also, got a shrunken head. It's...lovely.

Lag=Keep missing pumpkins x_X It takes like five minutes to load the page. Oh well, I'll get one eventually.

There is a rabbit holding a candy cane with a four leaf clover by his foot. I don't think it has to make sense. It's Halloween. Nothing has to make sense on Halloween.

YES. This.

"Tricks," after all :P

Oh, my poor brain, You will be stressed, confused, and sleep-deprived for some time.

You're welcome biggrin.gif hope you're feeling better, this is prime cold season what with the crazy weather. First it's cold and then it gets warm again x_X

Also, got a shrunken head. It's...lovely.

Thank you and I do too, we just had our weather change here and when you have osteo arthritis like I do, it's miserable. >.<

Updated my post to include six credits. I'll add six more credits every few hours.

With Halloween coming up, that means my birthday. Yays!

Now! Dragons who will become zombies and pumpkin dragons, Come to ME! happy.gif

:o

Credits! Swarm!

... oh, I don't have any of those.

Edited by RheaZen

thanks RheaZen. They are the ones that kindof look like golds? Like gelatinous golden blobs? xd.png they leave the AP so fast!

91 items x 11 minutes each = 1001 minutes

1001 divided by 60 minutes/hour = 16.7 hours = 16 hours, 42 minutes

It'll take about 17 hours to get all of them. D:

Edited by miladyz

Haven't been able to catch a pumpkin all day. DIE, slow computer, DI...never mind; I don't have a replacement. BUT, I did catch two gorgeous goldfish with terrific lineages (one is 2nd gen). Now if I can keep from dropping my lovely black or my brown mountain, I'll be okay. xd.png

Looks like a vial of blood. or wine. Or bloody wine.

What is this one?:

user posted image

Um. Been years since I've seen one, but I think it might be Vegemite.

That's scary to most Americans smile.gif

Updated my post to include six credits. I'll add six more credits every few hours.

Thanks. I just checked to see what was up so far. smile.gif

Awesome! I've never been Trick Or Treating (we don't celebrate here) so this is gonna be fun! Squee!

Thanks TJ! biggrin.gif

Haven't been able to catch a pumpkin all day. DIE, slow computer, DI...never mind; I don't have a replacement. BUT, I did catch two gorgeous goldfish with terrific lineages (one is 2nd gen). Now if I can keep from dropping my lovely black or my brown mountain, I'll be okay. xd.png

OH HAI!!

You got one of my Goldfish eggs. Enjoy. biggrin.gif