TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Wow, that Halloween thingie started earlier than I thought! Love the event already! biggrin.gif

One of my pumpkins (sadly only one of my three) bred successfully and I got four eggs, kept one, released the others. Won't hunt for more.

Going Trick or Treating in the cave is great idea! biggrin.gif

For now I regard the number of 91 sprites as mod info from what I read, we'll see if it's true eventually. smile.gif Don't think anyone was able to collect all 91 sprites in the short time since the release so if it's not a number someone just made up then, then we'll all be very busy the next days. *g*

Personally I highly doubt that I'll catch all sprites. 91 is a really BIG number and I spend most of the day at work and can only visit DC at night, so I doubt that I'll have enough time to get them all. sad.gif

I really wonder what TJ meant with "and more"!!

Edited by Arlessiar

What's this supposed to be? It looks like fries to me. user posted image

How do the tricks look like? I'm interested.

It's a luminary, aka a paper bag lantern.

To those complaining about Chrome >3> now it's working perfectly to me, no more "uncatchables" or etc... that means that I'll make it in time to get the... WTF 91! thingies xd.png

Just found this leetle guy too user posted image

But I'm curious... I haven't seen any on the forums yet. Are they located in a specific place on the page? I just want to make sure I don't miss one on the Forums by accident.

Edited by RTucker

Finally caught my first pumpkin eggie! WHOOO Cx Time to go get more!

These badges are random, I got two of them in the AP during a refresh session.

Just found this lettle guy too user posted image

But I'm curious... I haven't seen any on the forums yet. Are they located in a specific place on the page? I just want to make sure I don't miss one on the Forums by accident.

Just the "dragcave" pages and not on the forum. Personally, I'm just staying on my trick or treat page and refreshing every 11 or so minutes.

Where are you all finding the new items? I guess I'm dense or something as I've only found a pumpkin slice. :/

Edit to add, well, found an eye ball. =P

Edited by Shadowed Spirit

Just the "dragcave" pages and not on the forum. Personally, I'm just staying on my trick or treat page and refreshing every 11 or so minutes.

Doing the same thing - other pages tend to be more laggy for me.

Paper lantern? Sounds dangerously flammable.

That's what I would think too. I dunno. I didn't invent them.

user posted image

See?

This is what I'm doing as well. It loads fast and I don't have to wait around for it.

That's what I would think too. I dunno. I didn't invent them.

user posted image

See?

o.o

Then again, this is a day/holiday of taking candy from strangers, attacking large tough gourds with knives, and walking outside when it's dark out.

what does a radish have to do with Halloween?? user posted image

I think it's a turnip and it's one of the tricks rather than a treat. smile.gif Plus, they taste good. wink.gif

Where are you all finding the new items? I guess I'm dense or something as I've only found a pumpkin slice. :/

They randomly appear on pages of dragcave.net (i.e, a dragon's info page, the main cave page, the AP, etc) it's just a fun little scavenger hunt, if you will. Congrats on pumpkin slice! I got a zombie finger and a little bunny with a heart, a candy cane and a shamrock just a few minutes ago xd.png