Derek

The hatching.club - Formerly The dragondu.mp

I get that too...hope its fixed I use this site as an er beside jameia D:

It seems to be working ok now.

Might be some downtime this weekend due to server migration. Shouldn't take that long to migrate, only thing is that I have to change the IP's.

Hi, was shopping around for another hatchery and noticed your add dragons only lists the first twelve growing on my scroll. With gold trophy I normally have a few more then that to look after. wink.gif I use IE if that helps track things down. Thank you.

Hi, was shopping around for another hatchery and noticed your add dragons only lists the first twelve growing on my scroll. With gold trophy I normally have a few more then that to look after. wink.gif I use IE if that helps track things down. Thank you.

If you use your computers right arrow, it will move the view over so that you can see all your hatchlings/eggs to pick to enter.

If you use your computers right arrow, it will move the view over so that you can see all your hatchlings/eggs to pick to enter.

Thanks for the idea Ruby! Although the left/right arrow keys on my computor don't do anything, I was able to get tech support (better half) to look at it and found that left mouse key and drag would work to move the list over. smile.gif

Thanks for the idea Ruby! Although the left/right arrow keys on my computor don't do anything, I was able to get tech support (better half) to look at it and found that left mouse key and drag would work to move the list over. smile.gif

I'm glad you found a way to make it work smile.gif

Sorry for he 9 hour downtime, I didn't realized that they moved the server using UK hours instead of USA hours so I was asleep and forgot to move the domain over. Currently the website is down because of some bug in the system. I am working to fix it. Hopefully it will be up soon.

EDIT:

I have fixed the site and it is back up. Took 5 minutes with a quick change biggrin.gif

Edited by Derek

Just curious, has the site been moved now? According to the post two above, it looks like it has, but the red warning banner is still on the site.

Yes, it has been moved. I guess I accidentally restored the sign when fixing the site that is why it is still there. I will remove it now.

Happy holidays!

An odd thing has been happening. Eggs I put in this site are suddenly not in the site when I go back to check on them.

This happens to me too. sad.gif

They should be there, it may be an error with the display script, the cookies that show which dragons are in may have expired or something. I'll look into it and see if I can up the time. But the dragons should still be in there.

I have noticed one oddity with the site. Occasionally it will display eggshells in the ER that died a week or two ago. Don't know if it might in any way be related to some not seeing their eggs in the hatchery.

Thanks for running a good hatchery!

I have noticed one oddity with the site. Occasionally it will display eggshells in the ER that died a week or two ago. Don't know if it might in any way be related to some not seeing their eggs in the hatchery.

Thanks for running a good hatchery!

The dead eggs are nothing to be concerned about! When someone adds their whole scroll and has dead eggs, and does not uncheck them, the dead eggs will be added into the ER and will be cleared out by the system after a few minutes.

So basically the dead eggs in the ER are from people's scrolls, and when you see them, that means the system hasn't cleared them yet.

I'm getting this error message when I try to add my scroll:

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

I have too many eggs and hatchies on my scroll at the moment, when I try to add them I can`t click on the button to add them to the side.

I have too many eggs and hatchies on my scroll at the moment, when I try to add them I can`t click on the button to add them to the side.

Yes, that has been an known issue, it depends on what browser you are using but usually if you click on the box and drag right and it will move the box over so you can select other dragons..

On a side note, not sure what happened to the server it just seems like it crapped out 5 minutes ago and I am trying to fix it even though it won't let me access the management panel. So the site may be down,

Site backup after 19m downtime

Edited by Derek