chickenhound

Minecraft!

White listed!

And server down.

Edited by caramba2654

... >.>'

I dun get how Hamachi works...I just downloaded it, so what do I do now?

I'm Jet_Raptor, btw, on Minecraft. But do I need to give you the name of the network I just created on Hamachi? *confused*

No. You go on "join network". The network you need to join is "caramba 2654". The password is 55912. After you get approved, you can right click on my name and "copy IPV4 address". You'll connect to the server with that IP.

EDIT: On a side note, I just my Static IP working, so no more port forwarding ever again! biggrin.gif I just need to set the server to run 24-7 and I'm done!

Edited by caramba2654

EDIT: On a side note, I just my Static IP working, so no more port forwarding ever again! biggrin.gif I just need to set the server to run 24-7 and I'm done!

WOOT

:c Jeb just said the new tentative release date is September 12th because it needs too much work to release tomorrow, and they don't release things on Fridays.

... Seecret Friday was a Friday.

And I screwed my IP actually. The DNS couldn't resolve other IPs, so I couldn't connect to the internet. A quick visit later and the internet is working again. And hopefully the server too.

dragcave.dyndns.org

No server today, actually. I just exploded my Minecraft with the mod I developed.

EDIT: Fun thing. Back there when I hosted the Classic server, I made it public for a while. And then a user called Evilmau7 logged in, asking for admin. I'm not stupid, so I said no. And then he started cursing me. I crashed his Minecraft. lol. Today I looked for "evilmau7" on Google and guess what! He's an expert griefer, banned in most servers because of MCBans. And I crashed his Minecraft! biggrin.gif I feel so proud...

Edited by caramba2654

*applauds* Good for you on crashing his Minecraft. X3

Wow, I found 4 dungeons that were exposed to the surface due to the sand caving in. 3 yesterday and 1 today. I already made one of them into a Zombie farm, and imma make the spider one into a farm later. I feel so proud of myself...I actually got the farm to work. |D

... Seecret Friday was a Friday.

Before Notch started working normal work hours. Better to release things on mondays and fix them during the week, than release on a friday and let the bugs stew over the weekend. tongue.gif

Probably.

Now the server is up on "dragcave.dyndns.org". You can type that in the IP bar. And I've built the spider grinder for you, Head! biggrin.gif

So is this game worth the $20 and change?

I'm thinking of getting it, but haven't really heard a whole lot about the gameplay itself.

Edited by Stromboli

So is this game worth the $20 and change?

I'm thinking of getting it, but haven't really heard a whole lot about the gameplay itself.

It's very worth it. You can make whatever you want, be it a simple house or a Sudoku game. You can search for some Let's Plays on Youtube. I recommend EthosLab and 777static777.

Cool beans. Guess I'll just cough up for it then. :3

Is it a very large download? I'm on campus and have bandwidth limits.

Nah, it's just the launcher. You have to run the launcher for it to start. It will download any files later. It's like an installer for the first time and the very game itself for the others. It will also update the game, so it's a multitask launcher. biggrin.gif

It's very worth it. You can make whatever you want, be it a simple house or a Sudoku game. You can search for some Let's Plays on Youtube. I recommend EthosLab and 777static777.

And me :D

Just kidding, you don't have to watch if you don't want to. My series is more for people who already know about the game. Go ahead if you want, though!

Thanks for finishing the mob grinder for me, caramba. Did you remember to change the warp to in front of it so I don't spawn inside? >_<

I changed my skin, you'll see what it is later.

Edited by Getpwned

And me biggrin.gif

Just kidding, you don't have to watch if you don't want to. My series is more for people who already know about the game. Go ahead if you want, though!

Thanks for finishing the mob grinder for me, caramba. Did you remember to change the warp to in front of it so I don't spawn inside? >_<

I changed my skin, you'll see what it is later.

Is the server up?

And I was supposed to tell you that, if you came back, that it was finished. So that's what it was.

Also, where do you get your skins?

You can make them with SkinEdit. And yes, I changed the warp. biggrin.gif

Server is still up!

I don't actually use SkinEdit: I use Photoshop biggrin.gif

Server is working.

Edited by Getpwned

Server on Hamachi for the rest of the month. My port forwarding is blocked. Instructions are back a few pages. But if you are in the network, you can just right click my name and copy my IPv4.

Server on Hamachi for the rest of the month. My port forwarding is blocked. Instructions are back a few pages. But if you are in the network, you can just right click my name and copy my IPv4.

Wait, what's the IP?

EDIT: Never mind.

"Failed to connect to server Connection refused" Huh? IPv4, right?

Edited by 48844