chickenhound

Minecraft!

Perhaps not the first in the entire time I owned Minecraft, but definitely one of the first. And I didn't even KNOW that Spider Jockeys existed.

That and my spawn was flippin' miles away from my house. You can imagine. :|

Infact, I can't recall having ever seen another Jockey since then...

Edited by Switch

Okay, to introduce myself in minecraft terms, Here's somethings about myself: I enjoy architecture and am a perfectionist in my buildings. I use the classic painterly texture pack, Moderncraft, and Jolicraft. My mods currently consist of Yogbox mod compilation and the Aether. Cave sounds scare me *shivers* and I have a weird knack for attracting creepers . . .

Edited by ForeverFlygon

I'm terrible at double-tapping Creepers. Mostly because I got a decent amount of lag from having usually used a higher-res texture pack. x3; Lately I've taken to using SMP Revival, which I also like... plus it reduced a lot of lag.

This reminds me, quick question: Am I the only one who literally CANNOT attack zombies at close-range without being hurt by them? It's the only mob this happens with. I don't know if it's lag or what I'm doing...

Edited by Switch

NOOOOO server down. :c

edit: it's back up.

edit; aaaand, down again.

Edited by Getpwned

Well, a fun thing happened yesterday. We got a server overload. Apparently some random dude kept trying to log in the server, and that made it slow. And then it crashed the server. But I got my revenge: I crashed his computer. biggrin.gif I just sent a whole bunch of packages so fast that his computer couldn't process. lol

Anyways, server will be up in ~5minutes.

Try to login with this link: dragcave.dyndns.org

Yeah, I got on biggrin.gif It's raining and thundering and nighttime though. :< Stupid Skeleton almost killed my dog.

Ughhhhh. I really need a new account where I can play online.

Stupid parents.

I'm the developer of the Reinforced Gold mod, with allows you to mix gold and iron to make tools as durable as diamond and as fast as gold.

I also use TooManyItems, SinglePlayerCommands, Flat Bedrock and Reinforced Gold.

With TMI and SPC I built this: http://www.mediafire.com/?8ll27va45doa1bs

Well, those are the mods I use. But now I have a question: How do you replace the server IP with a link?

Bump!

And wonton isn't a premium user, so she can't play without Hamachi.

Server down.

Edited by caramba2654

I think the hunger bar will be interesting. Sure it's fun to go "RUWARGHFGHGH INFINITE HEALTH" scarfing porkchops while you fight your way to a skeleton spawner, but it kind of felt broken.

On a related note, I've backed up my 1.7 jar files.

Edited by Lythiaren

I'm interested in what the new update is going to be like. Not so sure if I'm a fan of the hunger mechanic being implemented, but at least it gives me an excuse to go on rampages and cook a lot of porkchops. tongue.gif

>.>

Can someone whitelist me in case I actually get a chance to play while the server is still up? I'm Jet_Raptor. :3

>.>

Can someone whitelist me in case I actually get a chance to play while the server is still up? I'm Jet_Raptor. :3

Whitelisted!