chickenhound

Minecraft!

Gonna setup the server on Hamachi today. I do not feel like fort powarding today.

Network: caramba 2654

Pass: 55912

IP: 5.55.26.127

Gonna setup the server on Hamachi today. I do not feel like fort powarding today.

So, what exactly am I supposed to put in the thingy? Just the IP?

In hamachi, click "Network," then "Join a network," then enter the name and password, then go into minecraft and connect to that IP.

In hamachi, click "Network," then "Join a network," then enter the name and password, then go into minecraft and connect to that IP.

Um, I don't really understand. What exactly is Hamachi?

oh god .. you dont know what that is ? ... go check on youtube

Youtube doesn't have all answers you know.

48844: Basically, it makes an online connection act as a local area connection, saving a censorkip.gif of trouble trying to configure everything.

Is there a problem atm though? I can't seem to get on the server.

The server's down. I'll tell you what he told me.

There's this kid in the apartment complex thing where he lives that likes to put things in electricity sockets, and he put a paperclip in the socket and the whole street lost power. It corrupted the world. He had a backup, but the kid put something else in the outlet, crashing the power again and corrupting the backup. Now we have no world. I think.

What a bloody little devil.

Well if our world is destroyed I could make some new (and better) stuff. Too bad the rainbow portal to ghast hell would/will be gone ;w;

Nooooooo, I need to play online because I SUCK!!!!! Really some one does need to teach me lol, I can't even find red-stone/dust or iron. D:

They had better release the update soon, that just makes me more anxious for it.

Also I had my volume blasting when that started playing, so I'm now temporarily deaf. >.>

Well, I can setup a new server again. Actually I'm doing it right now. On Hamachi too.

So join the network, wait for approval, ask me to get white listed and then you can connect to the server. All anti-grief and DC only members.

And don't worry. I setup a plugin that makes automatic backups every 3 hours.

And now you can build whatever you want at spawn! biggrin.gif

Looks like I'm the only one on the server again.

EDIT: And the server went down.

Edited by 48844

Or not. It's just that the computer freezes sometimes when there's little or heavy processing. So this time it was little processing that kicked you.

And I'm trying to host it 24/7. No luck, tough.

Fffff. D':

The 1.8 trailer is amazing. <33 Now I'm even more anxious for its release. :'D

Also, was I the only one who slightly expected the bit with the Enderman to say "Just don't blink?" or "just don't look away"?

Derp.

I've been trying the Survival Island map lately. It's actually pretty laid back for me. I've replaced all the sand with grass, and it's basically a lush island now. And I have a controlled skeleton spawner.