chickenhound

Minecraft!

:/

First it told me "bad login" now it's telling me I'm not whitelisted. -.-

I don't need hamachi for this, do I? >.>'

No. I forgot to reload the server...

I don't know why it doesn't accept you...

Try now.

Edited by caramba2654

Can't wait for the server to be back up too. When no one was around, I made a farm. >^.^<

i decided i wanted to make a huge minecraft track, and then after 1.8 i'll continue it and have it generate all the new chunks xd.png

but i was like ...i don't want to have one that is generated in 1.7

i had an old save file saved on my laptop that was created October 29th, 2010, one day before biomes were generated in the halloween update xd.png

so i copied it and started a big track

i have about 1000 blocks from about my spawn point completed :3

the world looks so distorted between where the original chunks and the new chunks start

i have all these islands that hae perfectly flat cliff walls xd.png

Oh dear god how do you even. I'm trying to model something and then I started opening java files and D:

I was trying to model a Sphinx, and started following a mid-level tut about how to insert custom mobs. The closest mob to what I want it to do so far is a wolf, but wolves have all this weird custom coding because you can tame them. So right now I think I have the basic mob entity file, calling the texture and giving it a hitbox. And I need to finish modeling the thing. and then texture it. and then find a way to put it into the game. and find a way to find it. and Dx

To find it's you'd have to set up the variables of what blocks it would spawn on, and the spawn chance. Then, you look in those areas and hopefully find one to test

Server up!

And sorry, Getpwned, but I had to crash the server. My computer was overheating too much.

I have the Entity file. I have the model file. I am going to put the temporary skin into the mobs folder and compile. Let's see if this works. sad.gif

Ok thank ya guys!

@Kunailby Really? Cut me some slack macs aren't the easiest things to operate... dry.gif