chickenhound

Minecraft!

Just downloaded the you are the creeper mod

...aaand lost everything because I exploded my chest

Flowing liquids disappear if you block off the stream. The only thing you can pick up with a bucket is the source block from which they flow. And if you accidentally place a block in the same space as the source block, you've destroyed the aforementioned source block.

I know that. I put the dirt over the source block. And I didn't touch the pool. And don't say I just couldn't find it, because I searched for a while. The only light in the cave was my torches. Maybe it was Herobrine!

I see what you did thar, Backup.

Anyhow, my headphones died. So while I was battling a zombie, a Creeper blow'd up my pathway. :/

It's been fixed, but still.

Anyone play on a server called Lostwave? I frequent it, so if you're on, look for me. I rarely chat, so you'll have to search.

Edited by Drako_tamer

I know that. I put the dirt over the source block. And I didn't touch the pool. And don't say I just couldn't find it, because I searched for a while. The only light in the cave was my torches. Maybe it was Herobrine!

I'm going to say it anyway. You obviously just couldn't find it, since lava in pools do not randomly disappear. Naturally-occuring oversized lava flows will recede to normal size by themselves (I have proof in my current world; I found lava flowing directly into a lake, and watched as it receded to the point where it wasn't flowing over the cliff anymore, leaving only a checkerboard of cobble at level with the water), but lava pools do not simply disappear. Searching for a while doesn't mean anything, placing a dirt block over the stream doesn't mean anything. No matter what kind of underground pathfinding system you use, it's still possible to get turned around and wind up going the wrong way in a large cave system. And since you say you searched for a while, I'm going to assume it is a large cave system.

Should've used sand or a halfslab or even stairs, something that doesn't generate inside caves.

Edited by Lythiaren

I'm going to say it anyway.  You obviously just couldn't find it, since lava in pools do not randomly disappear.  Naturally-occuring oversized lava flows will recede to normal size by themselves (I have proof in my current world; I found lava flowing directly into a lake, and watched as it receded to the point where it wasn't flowing over the cliff anymore, leaving only a checkerboard of cobble at level with the water), but lava pools do not simply disappear.  Searching for a while doesn't mean anything, placing a dirt block over the stream doesn't mean anything.  No matter what kind of underground pathfinding system you use, it's still possible to get turned around and wind up going the wrong way in a large cave system.  And since you say you searched for a while, I'm going to assume it is a large cave system.

Should've used sand or a halfslab or even stairs, something that doesn't generate inside caves.

Well, I guess we'll never know, because I deleted the world.

Build a toilet. That's what I did.

What? How do you make a toilet? blink.gif

Edited by Backup77

With a trapdoor and a button.

And if you want you can somehow link it to an incinerator.

Not hard to link it to an incinerator. Put a sign below the water in the toilet, lava underneath the sign. :D

... Which I just realized will also make a glowing toilet. WHAT HAVE I INVENTED

Edited by Lythiaren

I picked the texture pack that I like a lot. :3 Tis veeeery nice.

JohnSmith Texture Pack

I'm very happy that you can change the looks of some of the things from the default. I now have a Creeper cover on my bed! O:

Edited by MellaBella

Love minecraft. Greatest game ever!

If you like sonic the hedgehog, I recommend this texture pack:

user posted image

i love minecraft, though it's gotten a bit boring for me recently. that's why i can't wait till the adventure update comes out!!!

D'aww Demyx.

Do you has a tail like me?

No, but now I changed my skin to MARLY

biggrin.gif

/shot

/OrganizationXIIIobsessed

/Marluxiaobsessed

/Demyxobsessed

/shot again

But I really did change my skin, so now it's the pink haired, flower-controling, pink-scythe-weilding man of Organization XIII. xd.png

Well, I can now play online (finally), but only with Hamachi, so my normal connection doesn't get hacked (The antivirus and the firewall are out of date).

Im good with redstone but i dont have any ideas

can someone help

Not sure if you'll ever check this thread again, but...

Now that pistons have been added, I have been able to use redstone for actually useful things. For instance, you can make a dungeon turn on and off by putting sticky pistons in front of torches around the walls. The setup is kind of complicated, though. I'd have to get some screenshots to post.

Also, more than once I've walked into my house to find a creeper waiting for me. You can easily fix this by putting springs in the front of your house so creepers (and other mobs) will be pushed away from the door, but you need pistons and redstone to make it turn on and off (so you can get in more easily). An underground room is also needed to make it so that you can trigger the pistons from inside or outside the house, for you to put the xor circuit in (unless you want bare circuitry, which you probably don't).

I will probably never check this thread again (I was just looking to see if there's a DC MC server), so if you (or anybody else, I suppose) are actually interested in either of these ideas, PM me and I'll give you details.

Edited by ~!~

I just got the "too many items" mod.

I now love spawning a bunch of TNT and blowing up my maps.

Anyway, I remember someone had a sever but I kind of...uhh...lost the IP adress XP

Well, I have a DC server, but it's private. It's a Hamachi server, so I can give the server IP, but you'll only be able to connect if you are in my Hamachi Network. So if you want to join my server, you have to PM me so I can give you the network name, password and the IP. wink.gif

EDIT: I'm accepting DC people for a short amount of time to play the Yog-olympics map. Contact me by a PM! biggrin.gif