chickenhound

Minecraft!

I'd like to point out that the game file might be INSIDE the .zip file, so you should check that out too. I was trying to compress it and I think it screwed up.

I'd tear up the house myself, but I don't really want to destroy my house. The cobble on the ground and ceiling lead to 'alternate' mob spawn points I tried to make, so don't worry too bad about those.

Those could be your problem... once I get a chance to get on the computer (parent is using it now >< and itouch doesn't download) I'll figure it out

I forgot to mention this-I can turn one diamond into five hundred without cheats or going out to get more. I think I'll try to make a video.

I'm downloading your world now Always. I'll go take a look wink.gif

I tried it on every level setting and didn't have a problem... your room now looks like

this

I went to sleep during the day to show up at night- no one.

walked outside on hard, walked around avoiding the creeper that followed me and walked back in- no one

went to sleep at night and woke up just fine during the day- still no one

on every level too! and I only added the torches after all that just to be sure smile.gif

but then, I also had all the doors shut. even the ones to your portal and other sections. Every door was shut and I had no problem.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

My world is going to uploaded in a week. I started it today and he mob system is already finished. I just need to add the grinder and I can get TNT.

Edited by caramba2654

thanks for reminding me that I need to make the third part of my video xd.png

For those who have been following it, the Aether mod is out! I made the huge mistake of posting in the thread on minecraftforums with my egg in my sig. Over 500 people currently viewing that thread... insta-sickness. sad.gif

AETHER MOD AETHER MOD

ffff I'm at work. It's the only mod I see myself ever installing afhsjkahdjkasdhask

Wish I thought of bringing a bucket of water when I went to explore a cave and fell into a lava pool I didn't see dry.gif. Lost the mushrooms I picked up from that cave too X_X.

Okay, I'll see about the torches-and the video- when I get home. Thanks!

Also, I have a question. What did you think of the obsidian generator that I had outside? You know, the one I never ended up needing.

Okay, I'll see about the torches-and the video- when I get home. Thanks!

Also, I have a question. What did you think of the obsidian generator that I had outside? You know, the one I never ended up needing.

is that what the piston and water was for? I liked it. It's clever... though I never did make obsidion generators as my caves are always having lava

(and if you ever need coal just head to that tower you made across and to the right of your house, but go in from the frozen ocean... there's lots -I mean lots!- of coal...)

I'll make part 3 eventually.... once the minecart lets me ride it in a video... (see part 2 ending for failage)

Oh, the tower! That marks where I found my first diamond. I didn't have my iron pickaxe and was scared of losing it. There's a cool lavafall in the lowest cavern there if you want to see it.

This is the world I'm working on, should anyone wish to have a look. The seed itself was one I found on the minecraft forums (as opposed to being a random seed). Recently finished building the area which will become my next main base, yet to move anything over though /coughlotsofjunkmycurrentbasecough.

Not sure how it would look on the original Minecraft texture, but it looks okay with the texture pack I'm using (can't be bothered to unpatch cause it's a HD texture pack). xd.png

Just one warning, I play on Peaceful 90% of the time, therefore the areas around the base may not be lit up enough to stop hostile mobs from spawning. The base with all the chests in it should be safe though.

Yay! Minecraft!

I would look at your world, but I can't be bothered to download stuff right now dry.gif

Anywho... I really don't like the nether...

I should really get back into Minecraft ohmy.gif

It seems like all the interesting changes have occurred lately.

And 1.8 is at the edge, with new bricks, new biomes, new natural formations, new NPC villages, and a new mob!

So... Just started yesterday. Built a tiny wooden shack and a boat. I'm nearly always out on my boat. I'ma build a lighthouse now.

I'm soooo lucky! Already at the second day and I already found 2 dungeons, 3 stacks of iron, 12 diamonds, a stack of gold, 10 buckets (a few got burnt), a double chest full of cobblestone, my reinforced gold tools (a mod I did, it's in the Minecraft Forums) and a mob system.

I just need to find slimes, so I can get sticky pistons and make SSAGE's. Then I can get infinite glass! >:D

And 1.8 is at the edge, with new bricks, new biomes, new natural formations, new NPC villages, and a new mob!

I'm going to sound stupid but, what does this mean?

I think I'm reading it wrong...

VampiricOmen: I downloaded your world. It's much better than mine..

speaking of mine... I was running around a forest on hard (for the heck of it) and being chased by creepers (6 of them specifically) but I didn't think to get video... anyhow, so I was running around and I found this bigger tree so I chopped some sections out of a hill to climb atop it... the creepers exploded below it and the tree was floating... but it also killed me and now I can't find where I was xd.png

It means a new update is on the horizon with a ton of exciting new things.

There's going to be ravines and other chasms, ruins, hunger, exp, giant mushrooms... So much stuff!

Edited by Lythiaren

That's what I thought it meant... now I really feel stupid... xd.png thanks though.

*goes to try and make video of her minecart track*

Well, I finished the video...Even with my screen recorder not working and children screaming in the house.

I'll walk it through with better quality later, because my phone is good but doesn't like me.

I suggest you turn your volume down.

Those two diamond pickaxes I duplicate? One of them already is a duplicate.

Wait, so what new biomes? Or do you mean they're improving old ones? And very excited for new mob

Well, I finished the video...Even with my screen recorder not working and children screaming in the house.

I'll walk it through with better quality later, because my phone is good but doesn't like me.

I suggest you turn your volume down.

Those two diamond pickaxes I duplicate? One of them already is a duplicate.

that's how I got a second chest full of diamonds xd.png (not the one I showed you in the video, I had another one after it in the same vault... I found that glitch myself after fooling around with my game and then got too lazy to look for more diamonds.

I'm uploading Part 3 of my video so if anyone wants to see the minecart track, a lavafall, me dying again (it was darkish), and a waterfall with squid go see it.

I might make a video of the famous, Burning Forest! (that I accidentally set on fire and couldn't stop before I destroyed a whole forest biome before it was a biome.

If anyone wants to see that... I'll make a video.

Sadly, eternally burning logs don't work anymore so floating burny logs have disappeared by now.

Sadly, eternally burning logs don't work anymore so floating burny logs have disappeared by now.

Yay! I didn't like that section anyway xd.png it killed all the snow... I like snow.