chickenhound

Minecraft!

Are you sure that's the right IP? I can't connect. Did you forward the port 25565 in your connection settings?

Edited by Getpwned

I have Hamachi, Minecraft, a microphone, and Steam. Could I be in the Let's Play? smile.gif

Edited by TheDarkCynder

Sure.

Also, sorry. I forgot to turn online-mode on. lol. You should now be able to connect.

Also it's a whitelist server. So only people that I know from here are able to play on that server. I mean, anyone can join, but only the ones from here can play.

biggrin.gif

my Minecraft name is HeadrushReaper. Add me, and I'll connect after I shower.

Edited by Getpwned

Hey my username is dusty01 add me too.

When are we gonna do the lets play? If you dont post it on this topic then pm me.

I was planning on recording the first 15 minutes of me playing, then I was gonna periodically do updates on my channel. Caramba, if you're gonna record this too, I'll pm you my youtube information and you can upload it to my channel. Just don't abuse it, kay? ;D

Sure.

Also, sorry. I forgot to turn online-mode on. lol. You should now be able to connect.

Also it's a whitelist server. So only people that I know from here are able to play on that server. I mean, anyone can join, but only the ones from here can play.

biggrin.gif

My username on Minecraft is (I believe) DragonsBlood11. Add me please? ohmy.gif

Don't ask me why...I started using it a while ago and now use it for everything. xd.png

Sorry if I end up being no help at all, I have never played on a multiplayer server. Just me and my pack of dogs on singleplayer~

lol. No need to. You can record it if you want. Just send me the video for editing.

I kinda want to start the Let's Play when 1.8 comes out. Until then, we can play on this server as a DC server. Then we'll have time to set up everything for the Let's Play.

My skype username(if anyone wants it) is "banesor" and my Steam username is "HeadrushReaper"

congrats on 1000 top btw Ookami!

My hamachi can't seem to find the IP, am I doing something wrong? xd.png For clarification, it says "Error: Network does not exist"

I'm in the same boat Ookami, never played multiplayer, let alone on easy for long. tongue.gif

Edit: Good idea caramba, that'll give more laughs in the end (from exploration fails and such). laugh.gif

Edited by VampiricOmen

That's not a hamachi address, you should input that ip directly to Minecraft. Caramba will have to add your minecraft username to the whitelist though, so please post it in here smile.gif

edit: also caramba, did you add me to the whitelist? I still can't connect tongue.gif

Edited by Getpwned

Oh, /facepalms. That would help immensely, wouldn't it?

Minecraft name is same as my forum name: VampiricOmen

I'm getting the connection timed out error, but I'm thinking its just my connection or me being a technologically challenged duck. xd.png

Edited by VampiricOmen

Yeah, it's a normal server without Hamachi. You need to have the :25565 on the end, otherwise it won't work.

Does anyone want me to run the server on Hamachi tonight?

EDIT: Dang... I'm pretty sure I have everything right. Try now.

Edited by caramba2654

Nothing. Want me to put my server up?

that, or hamachi.

Edited by Getpwned

We'll need the hamachi network info.

Also, I think it might just be me, because I can't connect to my own server either. Odd.

Network: caramba 2654

Pass: 55912

IP: 5.55.26.127

"The network requires manual approval of all new members by its administrators.

Would you like to submit a request for membership?"

I hit yes, my pc is called JAKES-PC

Server crashed, I put a temorary one up at 5.240.172.3

you still have to be in the hamachi network

I didn't know changing users crashed the server. But it's okay, I saved the world.

I made a mob system and double doors for my shack. Now I just need slimes, more iron and I can make infinite sand! biggrin.gif

I hate real life... I keep on getting told of for punching sheep..

Little quote from the minecraft forums...

My minecraft username is Shadowwolf5 and If I'm not on these forums I'm in gankcraft on gankcraft.net hanging around with my friends, Swordlord357, Ludvig1997, Pickaxe97 and Mariusogtilde....

Hey are we gonna do one on a non hamachi server? Becuase me no have hamachi sad.gif

At first we weren't going to use Hamachi, but it seemed to be having issues with letting others connect to the server. So we had to use Hamachi in order for people to join. :s Hopefully those issues don't persist, it'd be good for more people to be able to participate.

Also, thanks caramba and Getpwnd for hosting the servers, multiplayer is more fun than I anticipated! biggrin.gif

One last thing, if I'm not on, anyone is free to take wood from the tree farm I set up, on one slight condition, please try to re-plant saplings in the spots that you end up cutting trees down from. You don't have to, I'd just appreciate it. ^^