Scroll-Sitters

Scroll-Sitters

What if someones dragon gets sick? You can't fog someone elses dragon?

Also, I would like to be a sitter. I can be on during holidays even. Also, whenever I'm on vacation I take my laptop with me.

No. Absolutely not.

We CANNOT take any temp passwords or be on the users scroll in any way. That is considered multiscrolling, please read the rules on the first post.

What I usually do is wait until the eggs are actually just about ER before I ever add them. That way, there's very very little chance they'll get sick at all. I've sat a lot of scrolls, and never gotten any eggs sick. So there's really no need to fog anything if you're smart about it.

Yes I can add you as a sitter, since it's really only purplehaze that's active. Make sure you read the rules and you know what's expected of you. If you have questions, PM me.

Scroll Name: Mumzy

Forum Name: Mumzy

Why are you applying for this job: I'm very active and I think I can really help out, as I always have access to the internet. I can sit for the holidays too. If you want anymore info just ask.

Scroll Name: Mumzy

Forum Name: Mumzy

Why are you applying for this job: I'm very active and I think I can really help out, as I always have access to the internet. I can sit for the holidays too. If you want anymore info just ask.

Alright. I'll add you to the first post in a bit, I might revamp the whole thing, most of the sitters aren't active anymore.

~~~UPDATE~~~

The sitters list has been totally erased, most sitters were not active at all.

If you were on the sitters list and have now been removed, you can PM Kaini to ask to be added to the list again. Do not PM this account.

The sitters now include Kaini, Mumzy, purplehaze, volcove, and Rockin' On.

-Kaini

Could I be added to be a sitter too?

If you Read the rules and fill out the proper form.

Scroll Name: happyseagull

Forum Name: happyseagull

Why are you applying for this job: I am online a lot and I like helping people, and I know what it feels like leaving your eggs unchecked while your away. If you need me to tell you anything else then ask me

Scroll Name: happyseagull

Forum Name: happyseagull

Why are you applying for this job: I am online a lot and I like helping people, and I know what it feels like leaving your eggs unchecked while your away. If you need me to tell you anything else then ask me

Alright. I'll add you to the first post when I get the chance, thank you smile.gif

Heeeerp Imma derp.

Scroll Name: SockPuppet Strangler

Forum Name: SockPuppet Strangler

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: I'd appreciate if everything could be sat, but most everything is in a bunch of fansites, so should be fine. llUgP, fbDYL, bdI3A, XMYHR were meant to be gifts that I bred forgetting I would be without internet over Thanksgiving. I want to gift them as hatchlings, so if they could be added to fansites once they have ~1 - 2 days left, that'd be great and I should be back to be able to gift them before they grow up.

How Long will you be gone: Sometime late afternoon EST today (21st) until Sunday night, probably not until Monday the 26th.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Whomever sees this. :3 Thanks, guys! <3

Heeeerp Imma derp.

Scroll Name: SockPuppet Strangler

Forum Name: SockPuppet Strangler

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: I'd appreciate if everything could be sat, but most everything is in a bunch of fansites, so should be fine. llUgP, fbDYL, bdI3A, XMYHR were meant to be gifts that I bred forgetting I would be without internet over Thanksgiving. I want to gift them as hatchlings, so if they could be added to fansites once they have ~1 - 2 days left, that'd be great and I should be back to be able to gift them before they grow up.

How Long will you be gone: Sometime late afternoon EST today (21st) until Sunday night, probably not until Monday the 26th.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Whomever sees this. :3 Thanks, guys! <3

Okay, Sock! I'm on it! smile.gif

You'll need to unfog those eggs before you leave, you know. wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Thank you muchly, purplehaze! I greatly appreciate it. <3

To complete my derpiness, I had added them to a fansite already, so I removed them and fogged them yesterday to be extra sure they got booted out, lol. They're unfogged now though. :3

Ubbydubby's dragons are all grown, now, so I am done with that sitting task. smile.gif

Great! I was hoping I had not hatched them too soon. They were under 2 days and I was afraid I would get busy and forget them!

Scroll Name: coltzen

Forum Name: coltzen

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all of them. I've got some BBWs at the moment and it's likely that I won't be picking up any eggs apart from maybe one holly and two of the new christmas dragons

How Long will you be gone: from tommorow to 12th Jan 2013

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: purplehaze

Scroll Name: coltzen

Forum Name: coltzen

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all of them. I've got some BBWs at the moment and it's likely that I won't be picking up any eggs apart from maybe one holly and two of the new christmas dragons

How Long will you be gone: from tommorow to 12th Jan 2013

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: purplehaze

Sent you a PM for clarification.

Now scroll-sitting for coltzen.

Edited by purplehaze

Sent you a PM for clarification.

Now scroll-sitting for coltzen.

And all of coltzen's dragons are now adults. smile.gif

Scroll Name: sushi9

Forum Name: sushi9

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: Scrollsit ALL the eggs and hatchlings!

How Long will you be gone: until the 30th of December

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: any that is available

Also, I use AoND and Valley Sherwood smile.gif

Scroll Name: sushi9

Forum Name: sushi9

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: Scrollsit ALL the eggs and hatchlings!

How Long will you be gone: until the 30th of December

Also, I use AoND and Valley Sherwood smile.gif

I can do that for you!

I can do that for you!

Thanks, purplehaze! I was worried that I wouldn't get a sitter on time!

Edit: I don't know if you'll see this, but I'm baack! smile.gif thanks

Edited by sushi9

Bringing this back from the depths because I actually have enough time to devote to it now.

Kaini is open for scrolls to sit again~

The current list of sitters on the first post are the only ones that are active, but since this thread is so inactive I'm not hiring new ones. (unless the need comes up)

Read the first post before requesting a sitter

Sitters are not allowed to ask for/use passwords

Scroll Name: mpolo

Forum Name: mpolo

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all

How Long will you be gone: until April 31

All are currently in EATW, hatchies are also in NDER. I don't expect any real problems, but someone checking in once or twice would be appreciated.

@luxrayx - yes, if you check the post dates on the last two posts, they are quite recent.

@mpolo - I'll watch your scroll smile.gif