Scroll-Sitters

Scroll-Sitters

Someone take them. ^ Read update.

I will watch them if no one else will. I still watch the thread and keep tabs on the scrolls.

(Also sorry my PM box was full for a bit, I apologize I didn't see that coming. it's free now)

Scroll Name: StarSea

Forum Name: StarSea

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All please

How Long will you be gone: Possibly forever

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone

Scroll Name: Ocean_Sigh

Forum Name: Call to the Ocean

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All please

How Long will you be gone: Possibly forever

I don't care if my sister posts her's as well, please just watch them for us! We might possibly be gone forever because of this and what it says in my profile. sad.gif

Aw, StarSea! I hope it's not goodbye forever. Are there any public computers around that you might have access to if your mom does turn off the home internet?

Anyway, I will watch your scrolls until the current dragons on them are grown up. I can do no more.

Anyway, I will watch your scrolls until the current dragons on them are grown up. I can do no more.

Thank you purplehaze.

Well, Ocean_Sigh's dragons are all grown up and she now has new eggs, so I am going to assume that she has internet access now.

StarSea still has hatchlings that I am watching and no new eggs.

Well, Ocean_Sigh's dragons are all grown up and she now has new eggs, so I am going to assume that she has internet access now.

StarSea still has hatchlings that I am watching and no new eggs.

Thanks for the update purplehaze smile.gif

And StarSea is back, too, with new eggs.

Scroll Name: Tastica

Forum Name: Emeraldmay

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All please smile.gif (5 eggs, 4 hatchies)

How Long will you be gone: A week starting tomorrow, so 1st September - 8th September

N.B They're all currently in AoND. I'll leave it up to the sitter if they want to change this/add more. I've hidden the adult dragons from my scroll in case the sitter gets lag smile.gif

Thanks - this is amazing biggrin.gif

Ill take your scroll while you are gone! tongue.gif If any info(personal) xchanges,as far as times gone away...or what to do with the foged egy...just PM me please!THX!

Rockin' On

Ill take your scroll while you are gone! tongue.gif If any info(personal) xchanges,as far as times gone away...or what to do with the foged egy...just PM me please!THX!

Rockin' On

Thank you so much! You're a life saver smile.gif

Rockin' On - DO NOT DOUBLE POST.

Also please keep any chatter OUT of this thread. This thread is just for people to ask for scrolls to get sat, and that's all.

Edited by Kaini

Scroll Name: Moondance18

Forum Name: Moondance18

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all please

How Long will you be gone: 3 weeks (hopefully not that long at all, but just to be sure)

3 weeks without internet while i just got my trio to summon me a GoN dry.gif seems that faith is against me rolleyes.gif

Scroll Name: Moondance18

Forum Name: Moondance18

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all please

How Long will you be gone: 3 weeks (hopefully not that long at all, but just to be sure)

3 weeks without internet while i just got my trio to summon me a GoN dry.gif seems that faith is against me rolleyes.gif

Moondance, I will be glad to watch your scroll for you. smile.gif Your GoN will be safe in my hands.

And Moondance18's dragons are all safely grown up, so I am off the job again. smile.gif

Wondering if I can get a sitter for myself for a few days. wink.gif

Scroll Name: purplehaze

Forum Name: purplehaze

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: ALL - I will probably not pick up much for a few days before I go, so they should all be okay, but just to be safe.

How Long will you be gone: Oct. 8 - Oct 11

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any

I Would gladly LOVE to watch you scroll for YOU as long as needed! biggrin.gif

Im really very good sitter(as of now,my scolls have all been healthy/gown)upon owners return!(Excuse my sticky keys..& my R is REALLY awful sad.gif )!Let me know..Ill be online or checking my PMs!

Rockin' On

Edited by Rockin' On

Thanks for your help, RO! I am back now and everything looks good and healthy. I appreciate your care for all my babies. smile.gif

Scroll Name: hoboflotovoto

Forum Name: hoboflotovoto

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: My hatchlings should be fine, but the following eggs will need to be watched. In addition, I am also on the Thuwed breeding list. I have no idea when they will be bred, but it's just a precautionary measure that I ask to look out for a new egg since it will be auto-added to my scroll.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MZnGI

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YvO7g

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gWfPd

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nBEJ8

http://dragcave.net/lineage/C3ClQ

How Long will you be gone: Unknown, since absence is due to hurricane sandy. I am being more safe than sorry with an estimate of about a week.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any is fine, really. Thank you.

Scroll Name: mpolo

Forum Name: mpolo

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all

How Long will you be gone: October 31-November 4

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: any

I hope to get on in the morning and catch new Halloween eggs, but then will be away for the weekend. Just to make sure that nothing crazy happens…

Im able to sit for anyone whos unable to get online...Ill be checking the thread to see if we have new requests...Sending out my blessings to those affected by hurricane Sandy!

Rockin' On

Scroll Name: brisingrrider

Forum Name: ubbydubby

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All please ^-^

How Long will you be gone: November 18-24 (A Sunday to a Saturday)

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone to whom I can give a temp password, who can follow easy instructions.

Also, please PM me if you're going to sit for me! Thanks!

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone to whom I can give a temp password, who can follow easy instructions.

Also, please PM me if you're going to sit for me! Thanks!

I am sorry but we absolutely cannot take temp passwords or do anything on your scroll. That is multiscrolling and technically against the rules.

All the scroll sitters can do is add your eggs/hatchlings to fansites when it is appropriate to grow them without getting sick.

I am sorry but we absolutely cannot take temp passwords or do anything on your scroll. That is multiscrolling and technically against the rules.

All the scroll sitters can do is add your eggs/hatchlings to fansites when it is appropriate to grow them without getting sick.

Okay, thanks for the tip!

Here's the edited form:

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone, but I'd prefer my eggs/hatchies to be put in AoND.

Thanks!

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone, but I'd prefer my eggs/hatchies to be put in AoND.

Thanks!

I will be glad to watch your scroll for you. smile.gif

I will be glad to watch your scroll for you. smile.gif

Thanks a lot! Thanksgiving Break is torture for my poor draggies! ^-^

What if someones dragon gets sick? You can't fog someone elses dragon?

Also, I would like to be a sitter. I can be on during holidays even. Also, whenever I'm on vacation I take my laptop with me.