wildwindflower

Bathtime fun

I only take showers. I've never found baths very relaxing, personally. I'm the sort that just wants to get in and out.

I have to be really careful what soaps and shampoos I use, too. I'm allergic to a lot.

I love baths <3

My mom will sometimes knock on the door and ask if I'm even alive because I take such long baths.

But I can't take bubble baths because I have SERIOUSLY bad allergic reactions to some soaps and stuff, and I don't want to waste all that body wash on a bubble bath. I remember my mom thought it'd be cute if we got some bubble bath soap stuff with the bottle in the shape of Hello Kitty and stuff, so when we first used it, my sister was like "What's with the huge bumps on your arms dude" and I was like "WTF D8" and it didn't turn out well. So no bubble baths for me.

But I DO use bath salts Cx Ah...I love bath salts. When I went on vacation to Oregon I got some really good smelling bath salts, I can't remember what the scent was called. It was great <3

I love taking baths. Time just seems to stop and I just sit there in nice warm water with salts...and stuff...damn. This is making me want a bath.

But there's only one downside to baths.

My feet get all pruned and itchy. But really, it's not all that bad, since it's easily ignored.

Wow, baths. Haven't thought of them for a long time.

We have nice bathtube, also some bubble stuff but I always take a shower, because I am usually very busy.

Maybe time to change it. wink.gif Thanks for nice idea. laugh.gif

I just take a normal shower.

Well, not quite normal, as I like to make it as hot as I can possibly bear. If I don't come out of the shower red, then it was too cold.

I sometimes make soap bubbles with my hands if I have a lot of time and am really bored. =/

a possible fellow super hot shower person xd.png i thought i would never find u laugh.gif

I used to mix all of our shampoos, conditioners, soups etc. and call them "potions" xd.png.

Edited by Booo

I don't take baths... when I was a kis I once fainted in the bathtub as I just can't stand good that heat. though I love showers a lot smile.gif contrast showers smile.gif

I used to mix all of our shampoos, conditioners, soups etc. and call them "potions" xd.png.

..Fff I'm so glad I'm not the only one who did that. xd.png

I prefer showers to baths. I do like the occasional soak in the hot tub however.

I never did the potion thing. I did that mostly to the birdbath, where I could gather up berries and stuff and put them in the water and act like it was my cauldron.

Edited by Nectaris

I haven't had a bath in a while.

When I was younger, I would take a bunch of bubble baths and throw the bubble suds all over the tub. xd.png Of course, it was one of those tubs that's also a shower so it's got a glass covering.

And I loved sliding around in the tub. Made biiig waves. (And knocked everything into the tub along with the waves.)

~Cavey

Good to know I'm not just crazy.

I did that too.

Beauty potions? Thats me all right xd.png.

I like baths better than showers. Sometime there relaxing, but unless I'm in a mood for thinking, I avoid baths and go for showers. A shower would be awesome if it sprayed bubbles.

Gragh I hate HATE HATEEEEE baths, showers, bathing, and pretty much every water-related cleaning ever. XC I hate baths the most though.

I haven't taken a bath in a really long time (I have showered instead. Yes, I am a clean person).

I did that when I was lttle. Then I'd make it so that my little rubber ducks would eat it.

But nothing beats a bath after a long and rough day smile.gif

When I was younger, I had this imaginary family of mice that would come talk to me while I was in the bath. XD Sometimes there was only one, and others there were hundreds...none of them had names though.

I haven't taken a bath for a while. Showers are easier for me. :P I usually skate until late into the evening, so by the time I get home and eat dinner, I'd rather just take a quick shower and get some sleep rather than soak in the tub. XD Also, I can relate to what someone said about not liking the 'feel' of baths. I tried to take one a couple weeks ago, but it was rather uncomfortable and very icky feeling. I do enjoy jacuzzi baths though. <3

I was in the bath a few minutes ago X3

But I got the water REALLY hot and at first it felt good and I was enjoying the bath, but then I got to feeling so hot I thought I was going to pass out...

:\

I used to have fun in baths, my siblings and me would play Pokemon with our figures, but now for some reason I think blood is going to drip on me and I'll look up and there'll be a dead, bloody, ripped up body nailed to the ceiling.

I dunno why...

I guess it might have something to do with some Tails Doll FF that I read

At the end, the guy looked up and his friend's bloody body was nailed to the roof, with a piece of fluff in it's mouth...

I don't handle creepy crap too well...

And in the shower, I feel like something is going to jump through the curtain and kill me or I'll turn around to get soap and there'll be this person there and ugh...

Ad the person (If it is one), I imagine it having stringy white hair and white/blue skin and kind of hunched over and looking REALLY old...

I really need to stop reading creepy/scary stuff, I won't ever clean myself >_<

I always thought there was a monster in the drain. But I wasn't afraid of it, I wanted to be friends with it.

I'm one of the many who have allergies to soaps and things so I can't take baths at all. Just showers.

My bathtub is small. Not very comfortable to sit in, so I really don't take baths anymore. =/ I would if it were larger, lol.

I have not taken a bath for a few years. I usually take showers. tongue.gif

"Kill the Soap". LOL. I played "Botchie Egg" when I was little. Basically, it's like botchie ball, except with plastic Easter eggs, which I was obsessed with. And you don't hit them, you "boop" them. And whenever an egg opens you have to say "Boop in half!" in a really bad German accent.

...I really want to take a bath now ;_;

But really, I usually only take showers because I always seem to be in a rush when I have to take one xd.png it's been ages since I took my last bath... they only appeal to me in winter, though, I can't stay for longer than an hour in the bathroom in summer without getting anxious.

But I guess it's time again to take one, at least once in a while :3

Also, I don't get all the fuss about kids taking baths together? It's not creepy or anything, they're children, they love to play, it doesn't matter if they're naked xd.png Maybe I'm used to it because my mother used to bath my brother and I together when we were little kids, but I really don't get why is it so bad xd.png

I usually take showers, but I love taking a long soak in the tub with some lavender oil (or a bath bomb, if I really want to spoil myself) after a hard practice.