wildwindflower

Bathtime fun

I like baths, sometimes after I'm all clean from a shower I'll lie down in the tub, it's still all steamy and not cold and switch the facet to bathmode instead of shower, also knocking bubble bath from my kid brother, (five years younger still in elementary school) bath time is fun kit or something like that and play with a rubber duckie I've had sense I was...hmm mom got it from a babyshower for me so before I was born xd.pngD if anything in this sounded bad, it's really clean ,just clarifying that lol literally clean

... for some reason, when I was four, my mom found it entertaining to shove me and my sometimes opposite gender (but still young, don't worry) cousins into the bath tub so she could take pictures of us with all the bubbles. Which basically is child... yeah. o.o

But more on topic, I used to like to read in the bath(like sitting up with the book above the water). But my mom doesn't think baths are necessary, either.

No, it is not basically child "...".

I loves me some hot baths~ <3 I love bath salts, bath fizzers, bubbles, confettis, you name it and I love it.

I also like to use some little water toys while I'm in there- I've got quite a few rubber duckies that I like to have float around in the water with me.

After I wash a bit, I tend to have my laptop by the tub (arm's reach, if it did fall it won't get in!) and just chat with folks, or maybe read. If not sit and veg out for a bit.

I do enjoy a nice warm bubble bath, though i miss being younger and being able to fit myself totally in the bath.

Though, i am not really fond of bath salts or the bombs (mostly because my last attempt with bath salts made me feel like the bath was freezing cold even though it wasn't)

lol I just took a bath~

I prefer my lavender-scented bubbles and rubber duck hippie. 8D And sliding around, splashing, swirling....

I lurves baths! I usually first quickly shower, and then bath.

I like to style my hair with loads of shampoo and then step out dripping and admire myself in the miror( i tryed to get my mom to move the mirror to where i could see it withouth getting out but she wouldn't let me)

lol I just took a bath~

I prefer my lavender-scented bubbles and rubber duck hippie. 8D And sliding around, splashing, swirling....

I lurves baths! I usually first quickly shower, and then bath.

~That's how I am.

Anyone fill up the tub by taking a shower? The hot water from the shower loostens my muscles but I like regular baths more =P

~That's how I am.

Anyone fill up the tub by taking a shower? The hot water from the shower loostens my muscles but I like regular baths more =P

That's what I did today. It screwed up the bubbles, but that meant moar splashing fun for me~

=3. I have lavender bubble bath too =P. I love to take hour or two long baths. I don't always have the time, though. =[ xd.png.

I just take a normal shower.

Well, not quite normal, as I like to make it as hot as I can possibly bear. If I don't come out of the shower red, then it was too cold.

I sometimes make soap bubbles with my hands if I have a lot of time and am really bored. =/

I like uber hot baths and super cold ones. Don't like normal tempurture ones, though.

I have some bath salt... Never use it, though.

I never take baths.

I take showers.

Because it's cooler. Because I use the showerhead as a microphone and sing into it. :V

Because it's cooler. Because I use the showerhead as a microphone and sing into it. :V

Best thing about baths: bubbles

Best thing about showers: singing into the shower head

Though you could sing into the facet in the bath...

I used to take baths when i was 7-8, but now i hate them, the feel of the tub touching me just repulses me, and idk why. Maybe i think theres a bunch of germs or something on them, and to me a tub feels like dirt or mud, i hate the feel of mud. ugh, i get chills just thinking about it :C

I only take showers now.

Maybe it's just your tub?

Grossest thing ever: user posted image

its not my tub, i've taken baths in several diffrent tubs, and they all feel the same to me.

is that carpet in the bathroom? O.o i cant see it real well.

Huh. Weird.

And yes, that is carpet.

*Shivers* I would never set foot in that bathroom.

I wouldn't want to do that in a bath. Water+Hitting Head+ Being alone= dangerous.

I mostly just like lying in my bath. I have a big collection of bath oils, salts, bombs and scented candles- its my personal indulgence. I like settling in with a good book to read in a warm tub (even though I inevitably manage to drop it in the water XD)

This is me. Minus the book dropping.

I tend to settle in with some good old fashioned teen magazines (I love reading the health and beauty sections, and the embarrassing stories XD) or cookbooks. Because god knows I love reading cookbooks.

Sadly I don't take long relaxing baths much anymore, unless I need to shave my legs (blind without my glasses, and shaving in the shower results in me missing spots).

If I really need some relaxation, I'll bring in a little bit of chocolate (like M&Ms or something) and set it on the edge.

It always bugs my sister when I tell here that "I haven't had a bath in years". She always says "Don't say that".

I prefer showers to baths. Mainly because I have oversensitive skin that can handle most soaps without breaking out in a red rash. So, no more bath time fun for me.

Have you tried organic soaps scented with natural fragrances?

I have sensitive skin in the winter, but I could probably point you in the right direction to some soaps to try out, if you'd like.

Because baths should be enjoyed! -shakefist-

Have you tried organic soaps scented with natural fragrances?

I have sensitive skin in the winter, but I could probably point you in the right direction to some soaps to try out, if you'd like.

Because baths should be enjoyed! -shakefist-

I have roseacea (?sp) and almost everything makes my skin burn or break out. Since I was 19 (and I'm now 45), I haven't been able to use solid soaps. I could use liquid soaps until a few years ago. Now, the only thing I use that doesn't mess my skin up to bad is baby shampoo which I use as a body wash. I could probably take a bubble bath with that but the heat of a bath itself also upsets my skin. I've tried many things in the last few years, but the baby shampoo works best.

I even have to watch what shampoo I use. Most make my skin burn.

Even natural oatmeal soaps have an adverse effect.

I can't use any lotions either. I use baby oil on my face and body and so far that hasn't upset my skin too much. But I can't use the ones with aloe. My skin doesn't like aloe either.

edit: But on the plus side, my skin care is pretty cheap since I can only use baby shampoo and baby oil and both are inexpensive.

Edited by rubyshoes