wildwindflower

Bathtime fun

read the first post. there are shower games that can get so exciting you have to go to the emergency room wink.gif

I read your first post before I posted and I don't really think I'd want to play that game - way to dangerous. smile.gif

timed showers are safer although for some they aren't very injoyable. i sometimes set showering goals for myself but mainly because i spend half and hour in the shower every day

read the first post. there are shower games that can get so exciting you have to go to the emergency room wink.gif

it sounds like something a friend of mine would do xd.png

if it wernt for the fact that I could possible end up unconcious or worse, I might actually try that

I always took showers, but making soap-beards are awesome. biggrin.gif

Sometimes when I drop the soap bar and there's a dent in it, I try to fix it.

The only fun I had in the bath was with my ex.

I only have showers these days.

I haven't had a bath in years. But I would do anything for a nice hot bubble bath, with a good book. But my school only has the one shower stall. sad.gif

Its a video about a new product called 'Gelli Baff' which basically turns bath water into goo, like this;

user posted image

Lolwut? Please explain.

I would get a ton of that stuff, and dump it in my local pool.

>:3

I would get a ton of that stuff, and dump it in my local pool.

>:3

Oh god, this +10.

I love baths, they just take too long and I'm disgusted by the whole floating in your filth thing.

...also the walls are crumbling in my bathroom, so it'd be omg nasty if something fell in, not to mention it'd make a big splash ._.

Our bathroom was just remodeled, so the bathtub is clean.

I love baths, they just take too long and I'm disgusted by the whole floating in your filth thing.

Take a shower before you bath so there's no filth.

Less than a year ago, I went to a hotel with my BFF and there was this HUGE bathtub. I mean, 15x15 feet? So, we could pretty much swim in it. I asked my dad for some bubbles, and he poured a BUNCH of shampoo in, and turned the jets on... The bubbles were at least 3 feet high off the water and spilling out of the tub. It was so fun. SO FUN. We even got a little pool tube thing and played with it. Best bathtime expirence ever for me.

Edit; yeah. we had bathingsuits on.

Edited by TheDarkCynder

Baths are against marime law, so no baths for Shiny.

Really? Whyso?

Mmm baths. I haven't had on in ages, not only because I'm super busy and barely have time to shower. But also because my parents yanked out our only bathtub. They were worried that grandma would hurt herself in it or something.

Three or four years ago when in Florida, I took a bath at my aunts. It had jets and an auto bubbler. I stayed in well after the water was cold! Loved that bathtub...too bad its not here... sad.gif

Baths were THE BESTEST THING EVER when I was a kid. I was a water rat. I still am a water rat. Now that I'm an adult, though, tubs seem so shallow and short and aren't much fun anymore. :( I have to go to pools, or a lake. Which are also fun. :3

One of my favorite things to do was lathering up my grandma's glass shower doors until I had a thick, mudlike layer of soap on it and drawing in the soap mud. So awesome. I also loved playing with plastic eggs in the bath. Filling them with water and opening them above water. Also, anything that involved suction.

And any time my Auntie Maye sat on the side of the tub and played with me was awesome. :D

And sliding back and forth in the tub! The tub had a sandpaper-like non-slip bottom, though. It didn't matter, I couldn't resist it! I had so many butt scrapes as a kid from sliding all over the place in the tub. I wasn't the most sensible child.

When I was a kid I'd always get the bath all bubbly then play with my boats in it. Ahh good times.

Really? Whyso?

Because baths are against marime law? It's a hygiene thing, bathing is only allowed in moving water, among others.

Do bath salts feel good or smell good? What are they for?

They smell nice. They make the water all sweet and scenty xd.png

I'm a bit addicted to them. I've got lemon, lavender, frangipangi, and plenty of other type of bath salts.

Oooh. Does the scent linger? I'd love to step out of a bath smelling all fruity or such X3

Yep, lasts about as long as the scent of shampoo does. And it stays in the bathroom, too.

I haven't taken a bath in at least a year; just showers. After I washed myself, I would put some extra body wash in my hands, rub them together and blow bubbles between both hands. I will admit that I sometimes do that in the shower, though not very often because I hate to waste neccesities such as shampoo or body wash.

A while back when I was about 10 or 11, I used to put my little plastic animal figurines in the tub and move the water with my hands so that they swirled around me. :'D

Edited by xoSeasonal